Weight Gain - Help!

LOL Rachel! Must shift ass, must get on with work lol, you lot keep distracting me!!!

Charlotte - hey, listen, when I was 10 stone I was a comfortable size 12-14, but thats cos I have always been curvy and have big boobs! I dont think we should all of us aim for the size 10 thing if it isnt naturally our body shape... we should aim for what looks and feels right to us :)

Thanks for your comments Bea and Rachel, and well done with your weightlosses, they are really inspiring! I just had my first shake, it was nicer than I expected. Do you also exercise or only diet? At some point I'd like to start exercising, but don't know when would that be advisable... the idea of saggy skin is terrifying!
Oh thank you for your message. I started Curves a few weeks back going two or three times per week - so beginning to see a bit of tone coming back..

I guess I'm taller than you Charlotte... I'm currently a snug M&S size 14, which we all know means an ordinary 16... maybe even 18 for designer brands... if they ever manufactured clothes that big! In the back of my wardrobe I have some size 8 tops that I got when I was on my lowest weight (9st 10). There's been times when I've been tempted to get rid of all my clothes and simply accept that anything bellow a 14 is not meant for me, that I'm a big girl and will always be. Have you ever felt like that?

I think with my clothes from when i was 10stone i will wear again , but i used to be 8 stone but i know i'll never be 8 stone again , i'm happy to get to 10 stone and who knows if i'm feeling stronger to carry on i'll go the extra mile lol . But my big clothes i'll burn them they are my fat clothes that have put years on me , i like trendy bendy lol . So hold off that thought you will return to your old clothes Mapcr77

Its an Epic for me to tell anyone the 12 loss but here goes I've been toying with the idea of LL well with cost and the doctors i did CD well i was going well with that and one day i cooked for everyone and i thought i've just got to have that , sausage chips i did . it was not a good idea because it took me a long time to go into VLCD its now day 6 for me but in them 6 days i have lost 7 pounds but its been hell and back with my headaches my emotions and feeling low also the taste's in my mouth too its sorted itself now . i hope you feel ride over this and come out of the otherside too

Oh god, now I'm scared! lol! Hubby is so lucky to be away for work, or else he'd be dealing with my mood swings and bad breath! But hey, for 7 lbs loss in a week, bring it on!!!

That is exactly right Elle, the girl in the chemist asked me what my target was the other day and I said I dont really know to be honest. I asked her what my BMI should be which turns out to be 10st 10lb ish. I have decided to aim for that weight but stop when I feel comfortable and happy with myself. As the chemist girl says "alot of people do not like themselves at their BMI weight".

You are funny lol . well its not bad breath for me its a taste really rough and it feels like you want to put something fruity in your mouth to take away the taste , my tongue looks pale yeast i think , sounds lovely what us girls do to look slim lol . Mood swings yes they only have to rub you up the wrong way just a little and you get so mad but its all todo with the withdrawal of food lol but you can say sorry later lol

Rachel, I think I'd like myself at my BMI target... but I don't know if my hubby would! He says he likes my curves and he genuinely dislikes skinny women... ain't that weird? Anyway, I want to go down to a weight where I'm comfortable with myself and not as self concious as I am now. I loved wearing cleveage and showing off my arms, now I aim to cover it all, which in this (finally!) hot weather is hell!

Most men I know do not like skinny girls. A curvy girl is much more attractive. I love the Dove girls, they are much more realistic and none of them are fat.

mapcr77
Good for you , now hubby keep out of her way for the first week ok lol

Rachel how right you are , thats why i want a cola bottle body hehe .

Not on LT but to be honest you will learn to like water. I dont know what I did without it and I feel so much more alive now that I have it!!

Get to where you are happy and then flaunt your curves. You will have something they havent got and they would probably love!! How often do you hear them complaining about having no boobs etc.

The girl in the chemist told me if I went below 10 stone I'd look very skinny. So I'll have to be happy with 10 stone I guess.

Back