Weight Gain - Help!

Hi Mapcr77 , my CDC said she did hers every 5 hours her shakes on CD , i have mine say 7-8 morning then try hold out till 1pm then try to go to 6pm .I may do an odd snack bar i'm on the slim fast plan . So your shaking lol

Hi Missleo,

Thanks for that info, I will do that then. I had my second shake about 30 mins ago, and dear oh dear, I was starving! So it tasted like heaven. I'm finding them quite nice, I don't know if its the hunger or because they are actually tasty, lol! And another great advantage I've found on this diet... washing up is limited to 1 item, the shaker!

lol one shaker
Well i still have to cook for everyone , and last night i was doing egg and chips well it sure looked so good , but i can't go there , i must not go there .
Think you better fill up on the water .... will ease you feeling hungry . Good luck

and have you tried the listerine strips, I read those are ok to use, right? and doesnt the cd diet (or is it ll?) have something to flavour water? is there anything we can add to ours as well?

Listerine strips are great- large tescos have htem, or you can get them online. I got cinnamon ones on ebay! Dentyl is fine to use too.

Re spacing of meals, I have my at 10am, 2pm and 6pm, so I dont get hungry in between!!

Yeah....about 4 hours between shakes seems to be the trick to keeping the pangs at bay! I have to say somedays I have to remember to take them LOL....big change from my days of food on tap 24 ,7!

Right. I've spent the last hour or so comparing nutritional values of LT, soy protein isolate and slim fast, and I've reached one conclusion, no more £30 a week for me! I think that you get quite comparable amounts with a mixture of SF and SPI, so when I finish my lot of shakes, I'll continue with them instead, I'll let you know how it goes. Plus, ingredients are rather similar once you add the soy protein to the slim fast, at least that's what I think. Any thoughts??

What is SPI ?

I get ya , so it works out really you will save money , so do you mean you will add protein with slim fast ?

Just be careful, LT was designed by doctors with the correct amount of nutrients. Slimfast wasn't intended to be a total food replacement.

Slim Fast

no it was not ment to be a meal replacement as it says that on the tin , its really up to the person if they wish to add a meal or just to do slim fast alone but its only good for so long todo slim fast on its own short term . I'm thinking in say the next 3 to 4 weeks to get back to CD as i know it has everything i need .
BTW Tesco has slim fast Buy one get one free until 14/08/07 so everyone rush down there lol .
There is a web site that tells you all about offers in most food shops thats called madaboutbargains

Just be careful, LT was designed by doctors with the correct amount of nutrients. Slimfast wasn't intended to be a total food replacement.

Back