weight gain

corrina

hi everyone, remember me, its corrina, soz i have not been in for a few weeks but i have had so much happening, i have a new job, my mam was having tests and scans at the hospital which thankfully came bk not cancer but something wrong with her middle bowel.
well to cut a long story short i have put on 7 1/2 pound, i knew i wud but its still came as a shock, so i need all the help i can get to get bk on the plan or and i can only get to class once a fortnight, does anyone else do this xxxx
i have lost 24 1/2 pound still but i feel so disappointed in myself for the weight gain an a few weeks xxxxx

Sounds like you have been through loads of stuff. I know it hurts. When I lost a stone last time I did SW I was so sickened when I watched it pi back on. I just read the reminder to go back to your first diaries and remember where you started and what you were eating. Your wight loss to date is still amazing!

Welcome back corrina. Glad to hear your mother is on the mend. I think you just need to put the past few weeks behind you and make a fresh start. Go back to basics and pretend this is your first week, plan your meals and write down everything that crosses your lips. Good luck!

Oh and by the way, you might want to think about changing the colour of your font because it's really hard on the eyes and difficult to read. :)

After all you've been thro your weight gain is not a lot! You'll soon get rid of it so don't beat yourself up! Please change your colour font cos it's really difficult to read!

Hey! i went throuh a bad break up and (admittedly throught a heartbreak diet) lost sooo much weight! then got my super amazing boyfriend i have now and whacked it all back on again, but now im back in the game and it feels great!! u WILL do it.

xxx

That's better Corrina! I can read you now!

change can happen :D dont be hard on your self - just learn from your mistakes. I don't even go to a class and still lose weight - it comes from within regardless of who you talk to you have to want to do it!

Hey, good to have you back in our midst again. Whats gone is gone and while you feel dissapointed about the gain, its nothing that cann't be put right. Just start afresh, go back to basics and make headway. Hope your mum is going on ok. xx

Back