• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight gain???

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
S: 10st11.7lb C: 10st7.7lb G: 9st10.7lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.64%)
I started on the bars yesterday, having one for lunch and also tried the water flavouring to help me drink more water and I have managed to gain a pound! I thought these were supposed to help. I was especially hoping the water flavouring would help as I hate water.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i dont think water flavouring makes any different as i have had water flavouring since i started, i dont have the bars as they made me gain a few extra pounds but when having bars you do have to drink abit more water

S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
some days i may put on the odd lb wether i have bars or not, i only have bars every other day or so, its your body holding on to that extra bit of water, im sure you will notice a difference tomorrow even if you have a bar

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
I used to have a bar every day and never found it made any difference to me at all, but then I know some people who can't have them at all. As MrsE said, think it's pretty individual. Your weight can vary up and down by about 5lbs a day, it's crazy. It's why I try not to weigh myself a million times a day, though I usually fail at that and do anyway! Are you weighing yourself at the same time in the same clothing? (or lack of it!)

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
Hi Hun, It sounds like you are very similar to me. I didn't ever gain with bars, but certainly my weightlosses would be significantly less if I had 1 bar each day. When I stopped this, my losses went back to the average 4-6lbs each week. Now I have 1 bar a week and usually have it as a treat on a Friday (admittedly while watching the Jonathan Ross show - the highlight of my week!!! lol) Maybe try having the 1 bar a week and see if it helps. As for the water flavouring, I haven't noticed this personally, but like MrsE says we are all different and respond to the products differently. The only side effect I get with the sunshine orange flavouring is a horrendous cough! Quite puzzling! Hope you find your resolution soon hun. Hugs x x x

AlyB

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have a bar a day (sometimes 2!!) and have never found it a problem, although I know plenty who do.. Its a very individual thing.

JaxieD

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It's prob a bit of fluid retention and nothing to worry about. After all you're only eating around 500 cals on SS. You've got to lose weight on that!??

I had bars every day with no issues but as has been said it's an individual thing.

good luck!