Weight gain???

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I started on the bars yesterday, having one for lunch and also tried the water flavouring to help me drink more water and I have managed to gain a pound! I thought these were supposed to help. I was especially hoping the water flavouring would help as I hate water.

i dont think water flavouring makes any different as i have had water flavouring since i started, i dont have the bars as they made me gain a few extra pounds but when having bars you do have to drink abit more water

some days i may put on the odd lb wether i have bars or not, i only have bars every other day or so, its your body holding on to that extra bit of water, im sure you will notice a difference tomorrow even if you have a bar

I used to have a bar every day and never found it made any difference to me at all, but then I know some people who can't have them at all. As MrsE said, think it's pretty individual. Your weight can vary up and down by about 5lbs a day, it's crazy. It's why I try not to weigh myself a million times a day, though I usually fail at that and do anyway! Are you weighing yourself at the same time in the same clothing? (or lack of it!)

Hi Hun, It sounds like you are very similar to me. I didn't ever gain with bars, but certainly my weightlosses would be significantly less if I had 1 bar each day. When I stopped this, my losses went back to the average 4-6lbs each week. Now I have 1 bar a week and usually have it as a treat on a Friday (admittedly while watching the Jonathan Ross show - the highlight of my week!!! lol) Maybe try having the 1 bar a week and see if it helps. As for the water flavouring, I haven't noticed this personally, but like MrsE says we are all different and respond to the products differently. The only side effect I get with the sunshine orange flavouring is a horrendous cough! Quite puzzling! Hope you find your resolution soon hun. Hugs x x x

I have a bar a day (sometimes 2!!) and have never found it a problem, although I know plenty who do.. Its a very individual thing.

It's prob a bit of fluid retention and nothing to worry about. After all you're only eating around 500 cals on SS. You've got to lose weight on that!??

I had bars every day with no issues but as has been said it's an individual thing.

good luck!

Back