weight gain

bb12

well since yesterday ive managed to gain half a lb!!

been doing this for 5 weeks tomorrow and have never had a gain before,and ive been 100% its not my totm so no idea how ive gained weight :confused:

The gain is usually just water hun especially when its just half a pound, itll most likely be gone in the morning dont worry about it :) xx

Im also not very happy, second week weigh in been 100% again, week 1 lost 8lb, week 2 added .2 on the scales. Could be either TOTM and I just used brand new scales.
Still disheartning though.

Are u drinking enough water hun? xx

3.5 litres a day

All scales weigh differently - you can't compare one to another unless you weigh yourself on both and know the difference. Having you done your measurements?

Oh - and also TOTM has a huge effect on weight - but not on fat - it's water retention.

Bottom line is if youre sticking to the plan you CANT gain weight, eating 500kcals a day is not going to put on weight.

If youre going to be a serial weigher then you need to by and large ignore a lot of the scales results and only count once a week. If daily weighing is going to get you down - stop it :)

Your body weight goes up and down during the day, as starlight said it's best to just do it once a week same day, same time so u can have a good idea how much u have lost. Some people STS but actually are losing inch's or have lost weight but it doesn't show on their scales, i some times think scales are the work of the devil lmao

And drinking more than 3 liters will give u water retention.

i was so busy yesterday i only drank about 1litre so dont know if thats got anything to do with it

all i have had past 5 weeks are shakes,bars and meals

Yes also not getting enough can as well ur body is dehydrated.Also having to much salt can cause it as well water retention.

Keep drinking that water.

Back