Extra Easy Weight gain

Tonixmas

I want to cry went to weigh in tonight and I gained a lb ! I know it's not a lot but I have been so good so a little miffed :( my consultant looked at my food diary and couldn't see anything wrong ! Any help, advice would be much appreciated or if this as happened to anybody else I would love to know x

Just carry on as normal and it will come off. There are various reasons why this could happen but sometimes our bodies just need a break and whenever i have gained or sts even though i have been 100% i usually lose double the following week. Sometimes shaking up what your eating and changing things around help so you body gets a shock into losing again and lots of water helps me too x

Just carry on as normal and it will come off. There are various reasons why this could happen but sometimes our bodies just need a break and whenever i have gained or sts even though i have been 100% i usually lose double the following week. Sometimes shaking up what your eating and changing things around help so you body gets a shock into losing again and lots of water helps me too x

I agree totally with safia, we all go through it. Try to stay positive, wait to see what happens next week.

Back