Weight i lost all back on VERY down :(

Hi guys havent been on since may since then been away twice and slowly put the 11lb i lost back on instead of continuing to loose :(:confused:
But hey today is a new day and yesterday i restarted and i REALLY REALLY want to be stone and half lighter by xmas
Lets hope i can do it this time :(

Cheryl xxx

Awww - big hugs to you :)

As you say - this is a fresh start. Once you've weighed yourself... thats it, you dont need to see that number again :)

You could totally lose a stone and a half by Christmas :) Good luck on your journey x

You have taken the hardest step already Cheryl!

You know that you can lose the weight if you put your mind to it and I wish you the best of luck on your new journey. This time you know the pitfalls, thus helping you to get it off and keep it off this time.

I am in a similar position to you - I managed to regain the best part of 2 stones over the past year or so, but I determined this time that it will be gone for good. I won't let myself lapse back into my bad old eating habits!

Sadly I am a slow loser, but the tortoise won the race in the end, didn't she :)

Thanks ladies you both have made me feel better :)

Thank you karen i hope i stick to it this time but ill just keep on looking at old photos ;)

And annya goodbye bad food healthy eating all the way now WE CAN DO IT :D :D xx

Hi

I've been in the same situation. Up to March i had lost just over 3 stone.

I have now gained most of the weight back apart from 1st 5lbs.

The main thing is that you have gone back on plan, you will soon be back to where you were (as will I)

Keep your chin up and stick to plan!

Minimins gives the best midweek support you could possibly wish for, everyone is so nice :)

Back