1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Weight In Result

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Well I've put on 1lb this week. I was expecting more considering what I ate on Monday & Tues. I totally went off the rails. Was out on Sunday and was mega hungover on Monday (prob shouldn't really be an excuse) But I really couldn't be bothered and just ate whatever I seen ... this carried on until today. haha.

Still back on track tomorrow ... Looking forward to getting a few more lbs off.

FUnny thing is I went to the docs today for my pill check and when I get weighed there just an hour before s/w it said I'd lost 3lbs .... funny thing scales. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    A gains always ok when you know why isn't it? its when you duno why you've put on thats annoying! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.