weight is falling off!

Miss Phoenix

Had my 7th week WI tonight, another 3 pounds off (4 pounds last week), making a total of 18 pounds loss! I cant believe how much I have lost in 1.5months on the 810cal plan. Just under 2 stone left to go before I get to my target weight. woo hoo!!! :D

Well done, isn't CD brilliant?!:)

Had my 7th week WI tonight, another 3 pounds off (4 pounds last week), making a total of 18 pounds loss! I cant believe how much I have lost in 1.5months on the 810cal plan. Just under 2 stone left to go before I get to my target weight. woo hoo!!! :D

Well done hun. You need to update your ticker.
Are you still on SS? If so when are you moving up to 810? :D

what do you have in a typical day on the 810 plan? thinking of giving it a go. thanks

oh, and well done on the losses!

Hi Miss P.

I'm also on 810 plan and love it.. was thinking about moving up to the 1200, but looked at book and 2BH it was far too tempting. So 810 is for me, as can eat a meal in the eve and have my shakes through the day, plus my bar after my meal (feels like a treat that way). Have had no motivation with so much that has gone on last few weeks, and then over night training mon and yest, so today is me back on the plan for sure and looking forward to seeing my scales move down again.

Ok if I join your posting on here?

xx

excellent, well done, im doing 810 plan to and doing ot to bad at the mo, just having a few hunger issues tho

Well done!!

Hi Miss P.

I'm also on 810 plan and love it.. was thinking about moving up to the 1200, but looked at book and 2BH it was far too tempting. So 810 is for me, as can eat a meal in the eve and have my shakes through the day, plus my bar after my meal (feels like a treat that way). Have had no motivation with so much that has gone on last few weeks, and then over night training mon and yest, so today is me back on the plan for sure and looking forward to seeing my scales move down again.

Ok if I join your posting on here?

xx

Hey, you have the same eating schedule as me, choc bar in eve for my desert! Feel free to join the post hun and let me know how you are getting on xx

what do you have in a typical day on the 810 plan? thinking of giving it a go. thanks

oh, and well done on the losses!

My typical day:
Breakfast: one shake at 11am,

Lunch: I eat half of my protien allowance (quorn or cottage cheese).

Another Shake at 5pm

Dinner the remaining protien and veg
Desert - Choc Bar

lots of water and skinny latte's :) xx

Well done hun. You need to update your ticker.
Are you still on SS? If so when are you moving up to 810? :D

I was on SS for 2 weeks. SS+ for 1 week then the rest of the time on 810. I have lost more weight per week on 810cal than the other plan, I dont know why that is. I love the 810 plan!! x

Back