Weight is stuck

anna13

Hey

I'm a serial weigher and For over a week my weight has stayed the same....I'm 16st11 so have far too much to lose for that to happen.

Any advice? I'm doing SS and drink about 4-5 litres of water a day :-(

Xx

GET OFF THE SCALES, you knew i'd say that!!!! You know this diet works missus and you know the scales are bad for you. Get your fella to throw em out the window NOW!!!!! Hugs xx

How long have you been doing SS?

I often find that my weight will stick for a while (normally on days 3-6 of the week) making me think that I won't lose that week and then suddenly 3 -4 lbs comes off. Such a shame that is doesn't come off at 1/2 lb a day - it would be so much easier to manage. However, if you are truly sticking 100% to plan then it will work, so don't get fed up because the scales don't show it (yet!).I'm a serial weigher too(morning and evening) but if know I have stuck to plan it doesn't really matter what they say.

Have you been checking your measurements - on weeks where my losses were very slow I would often lose inches instead.

Are you weighing at the same time/same conditions without scales being moved etc?

!

Back