Weight lose

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JoCal, 30 March 2010 Social URL.

1. JoCal

JoCal Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3lb(-1.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, I have been doing SW since Sunday - should I expect to have lost anything by now?

Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is why I don't even own bathroom scales!! I know I'd be doing my own head in jumping on and off and obsessing about it!! Instead every week is a surprise, sometimes a wonderful one and sometimes not such a good one! When I get to goal I'm going to invest in some!!X

4. JoCal

JoCal Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3lb(-1.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you.... I will hang on till Sunday to weigh myself then!! I am just so scared I will have put weight on - a side effect of the medication I am on is weight gain, so we will see if I can loose any weight at all!!!!

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I've felt much happier about wiegh ins since have got rid of my scales! I was weighing daily and thought it was helping me keep on track but it was giving different weights to the group ones so it was just causing me grief really!
    Go for the week and then have what should be a lovely surprise at the end!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.