Weight loss and male body parts *do not read if of a sensitive disposition*

everytime i look at the updates on here i'm going to have to remember not to be eating or drinking anything.. i'm as shocked as you are ladies ;) lol

funny tho :p

Maybe you should have a before and after pic of the little guy on the fridge to act as inspiration.

Maybe you should have a before and after pic of the little guy on the fridge to act as inspiration.

and everytime i go to the fridge i get a sudden craving for a cocktail sausage or a walls banger.. no thank you, trying to eat healthier stuff lmfao

Well I've just seen on another thread that Malcs going to be onwards and downwards from now on!

i'm going to have to learn to keep my mouth shut from now on.. is it too late to delete my post from on here and then do that flashy thing from men in black to make everyone forget ??

:( oh well, never mind lol

and everytime i go to the fridge i get a sudden craving for a cocktail sausage or a walls banger.. no thank you, trying to eat healthier stuff lmfao

TMI

I'm not going to talk about my bona fide genuine fat free Cumberland Sausage. I pass the European Trade Mark directive, as my sausage was genuinely made in Cumberland.

This thread has me in stitches :D Well done boys!

gazter said:
It was implied some time ago that if i lost all the needed weight it'll be touching the floor.

I knew there was a reason I weigh all my husbands food & make him stick to plan even when he doesn't know he is :)

This fact should so be in the promotional literature of any slimming clubs....there would bound to be an increase in male memberships...and...apparently in male "members" too!

Jo
x

This fact should so be in the promotional literature of any slimming clubs....there would bound to be an increase in male memberships...and...apparently in male "members" too!

Jo
x

yeah..

" Men, join slimming world today.. lose weight, look and feel great

oh! get a bigger todger too''

You must have had a name that you/ your parents and family referred to it as. Winky seems to be the one currently used in my family when children are small. But when i was younger, it was my 'whistle'.... lol

"blow my whistle baby" lol!!!

Back