Weight loss and TOTM

Well after two really good weeks of losses, my weight loss has completely stopped due to TOTM. I am lucky in a way, I see some posts and people have gained. But not me, I have just stalled. How long does this last?!! I am still being as good as gold, but it is tempting to have something lovely when your weight isn't going down. Of course, I won't - because I am a good girl :)

Well after two really good weeks of losses, my weight loss has completely stopped due to TOTM. I am lucky in a way, I see some posts and people have gained. But not me, I have just stalled. How long does this last?!! I am still being as good as gold, but it is tempting to have something lovely when your weight isn't going down. Of course, I won't - because I am a good girl :)

I am currently in week 1 and TOTM started yesterday. Weighed in this morning and seem to have lost 2kilos. I think any weight gained during this time is water retention and its very important to keep going and not "just eat something", its demoralizing not losing but a big plus if you havent gained either. <3

Back