Weight loss buddy anyone??

TrimTrixy said:
How many times a week r u eating it funky monkey? Do u eat it on it's own or in cakes? We all want your knowledge to loose 3lb ;-) x

I had it everyday for the week as a HExB (5 pieces) and tried it dipped in soup and left to soak and made me feel ill so last few days I've had it with HExA of full fat dairylea and I've actually grown to like them now! Next week will have em probably 2-3 days x

Oh yes how you using scran bran, I really don't know what to think about it!!

I have put a picture on of my nutella cake :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1043660606.jpg
    image-1043660606.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 22
Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Oh yes how you using scran bran, I really don't know what to think about it!!

I have put a picture on of my nutella cake :) xx

This looks amazing! Xx

I got the recipe off here, lady nutella cakes, I took a photo of it on my phone so I wouldn't loose it lol !! If anything I would just put half a spoonful less of sweetener!! It's adaptable to how you prefer it I suppose :( let me k ow how youz get on xx

Attachments

• image-1367997754.png
    image-1367997754.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 24
That cake looks gorgeous, my problem is I don't think I have the self control yet so I'd probably eat a lot more than I should :( I have the same problem with SW onion bhajis - make a batch of 12 and eat the lot (at 1 syn each that most of day gone) x

OMG OMG, ok, just before I get too excited as it looks so scrummy, 1 cupcake = 1 syn???! OMG if that's the case I'll make a batch up every week!

Ah I see, so how many Syns are there in the whole cake and how do you divide it? Might try making it this arvo!

The self raising flour is 4.5 syns per 28g, you need 2x28g to reach 2oz!! Then the nutella is 4 syns per tablespoon!! I'd use one and half tablespoons of that!!

So it equals 13 syns for whole cake? Cut the cake into 4 ( massive wedges) and it comes out at just over 3 syns each :)

Oooh I'm so excited! Just what I need for my sweet tooth fix! Thanks Hun, didn't really like the thought of using scran bran!

Well I don't fancy screen bran either, so needs must :) have you tried the jumbo snack a jacks too, chocolate flavour xx

I have just bought a new 'incentive' dress - size L (14-16) no way I'll get in it now but I WILL :) it is soooo pretty :)

Old 'incentive' dress (16) fits fine now so was time for a new one lol

Ps scan bran really isn't that bad if you put a decent amount of topping on it :) x

Funky monkey said:
I have just bought a new 'incentive' dress - size L (14-16) no way I'll get in it now but I WILL :) it is soooo pretty :)

Old 'incentive' dress (16) fits fine now so was time for a new one lol

Ps scan bran really isn't that bad if you put a decent amount of topping on it :) x

Oooohhhh you will get there!! :) xx

Nice one! Wow you'll get there in no time xxx

Well, I tried the cake thing - I did the cupcakes - probably do what you did next time Karen. Anyway, they're not too bad, I'm thinking that they will be enough for my sweet tooth though, I didn't have any vanilla essence so I'm not sure if that made a difference, plus I did 1 Oz flour and 1 Oz cocoa. I shall have to have a look through and see what other sweet tooth recipes there might be!

Ooh Karen, how many Syns is a snack a jack thingy then? X

The snack a jacks are 2 each :) and quite tasty too!! Some one told me today about a banister pie if you like them? Xx

Em8888 said:
Yeah I do, banister pie??! Hehe! X

Hahahahha god damn I phones lol!! Banoffee :D apparently just layer banana, then toffee muller light yogurt ad Ginger nuts crumbled!! Then again, very yummy xx

Have u tried the choc weetabix yet? Honestly sooo nice with hot milk and banana, tastes like a pudding with a bit of sweetener. 2 syns plus hex a and b. But well worth it for a sweet tooth.

Back