Weight loss buddy anyone??

Funky monkey said:
I have just bought a new 'incentive' dress - size L (14-16) no way I'll get in it now but I WILL :) it is soooo pretty :)

Old 'incentive' dress (16) fits fine now so was time for a new one lol

Ps scan bran really isn't that bad if you put a decent amount of topping on it :) x

Clothes are what motivate me. You'll get there in no time chick. I dream of being a 12 ( I've never ever been less than a 14 briefly) I'm a 16 at the mo, was a 22 when I started. So our dreams whatever they may be will come true. I've got a good feeling about it!! ;-) xx

Have u tried the choc weetabix yet? Honestly sooo nice with hot milk and banana, tastes like a pudding with a bit of sweetener. 2 syns plus hex a and b. But well worth it for a sweet tooth.

I will, I will, I am adding to my shopping list now! I really like warm normal weetabix with sweetener and banana so the choc one should be great!

Thank you Karen! Another little recipe to try! X

I am having such a bad weekend. Out all day yesterday and didn't take enough food so ending up using syns on the worst bacon roll I have ever eaten (football match so not many options) It was basically a massive floury burger bun and ONE slice of bacon inside. Mostly fat. Used all 15 syns and maybe a few more.

Today I've been on early shift so since I woke up at 5am I've been hungry and no matter what I eat I can't kill it. Had two slices of granary and marmite this morning and already used all my healthy extras. Only 6 syns left so once I've finally had dinner I won't even be able to treat mysef to some mini eggs.

If I lose at all this week it will be a tiny miracle.

Trying to have a nap before dinner and all I can hear is my mum in teh room next door telling the niece and nephew off.

Trying hard not to weaken and hit the freezer for an ice cream binge which is what I've wanted to do all day

:(

Zoe xx

Not sure what to say? Just think is a binge worth how disappointed you'll feel when u weigh in? If u really want something, have it, but count it. So u don't go out of control. U might maintain if u do, but that's a million times better than being out of control. Xx

I've had eating issues today :( am having building work done at home so today has been lack of food and nibbling when starving :( am sure I've gone over syns daren't work it out lol) - here goes:

Can sugar free relentless (1)
Crisps (6.5)
A bread stick (?)
half a bag of Quavers (3)
A cheddar biscuit (?)
2 mini oreos - tiny ones (?)

(all meal bits were syn free thankfully)

Also my mood was not helped by bloody primark and there rubbish clothes sizings! Thought I was getting somewhere:( ...

Anyway sorry to whinge, tomorrow is another day & got till friday morning to claw some back :D x

How's everyone else??

prawn cocktail, 2 bits of bread, carvery and rocky road pudding yesterday. can of stella now. i have 18 syns left till my weigh in wednesday :-(

I've had eating issues today :( am having building work done at home so today has been lack of food and nibbling when starving :( am sure I've gone over syns daren't work it out lol) - here goes:

Can sugar free relentless (1)
Crisps (6.5)
A bread stick (?)
half a bag of Quavers (3)
A cheddar biscuit (?)
2 mini oreos - tiny ones (?)

(all meal bits were syn free thankfully)

Also my mood was not helped by bloody primark and there rubbish clothes sizings! Thought I was getting somewhere:( ...

Anyway sorry to whinge, tomorrow is another day & got till friday morning to claw some back :D x

How's everyone else??

Primark - honestly i dont even look at the sizes. i have sizes 10-18 in my wardrobe from there so dont get disheartened! x

4 x mini oreos 2.5 syns
1 x standard breadstick 1 syn
You've not done as bad as u think :D
I don't feel that great about myself either, not loving my body shape :-( my boobs are disappearing but I've still got a nice apron of skin/ flab that will never go unless I have it removed!!
Who'd be a woman eh? ;-) xx

TrimTrixy said:
4 x mini oreos 2.5 syns
1 x standard breadstick 1 syn
You've not done as bad as u think :D
I don't feel that great about myself either, not loving my body shape :-( my boobs are disappearing but I've still got a nice apron of skin/ flab that will never go unless I have it removed!!
Who'd be a woman eh? ;-) xx

Thanks trixy :)

Yeah I'm with ya on the tummy flab - 3 kids have not been kind to me lol

Oh I forgot to ask... Does anyone do mainly green days?? I haven't done hardly any (I have an irrational fear of carbs) but am proper skint so will have to work on green for the next couple of weeks when the meat & fish I have in have gone

What are peoples weight loss like compared to EE & red?

Yeah I've got 3 darlings too ;-) but to be honest I think that was there before I had my first one, so I can't blame them, but the lack of boobs I can ;-)
I do about 2-3 green a week, I like them, only thing is ur weight loss may not show as well first week as I tend to feel a bit bloated sometimes. But I'm no expert that's just my body. Great for cheap filling meals though and the whole family won't notice it's sw food. Eg sw chips, eggs, beans. Pasta quiche. Risotto oh there's hundreds of nice things u can gave :) xx

I just had the best nap. Well, I was out for about 2 hours so not sure it counts as a nap.

I had quite possibly the weirdest dream I've ever encountered involving us having the easter eggs under our christmas tree (?!?!) raided and me having to try and eat all our after eight mints before they got to them. There was a very large egg (real egg) wapped in purple cellophane that I somehow knew was also filled with chocolates. And someone telling us to get an HD tv.

I woke up to my mother watching Lewis which is full of monks so I'm not sure who's weirder: me or her.

Haha, I love dreams and their weirdness, I had a dream about a chocolate crunch Easter egg which had all the crunch in it as well and I really wanted some but ended up using it as a bowling ball at a bowling alley! Wtf?! Analyse that one!

I've had a not too good week :( I've been keeping within my Syns but I've been picking beyond belief, maybe the sun has had a weird effect, it's made it harder to be good this week :(

oh well, WI tonight, ive been naughty and I've had a sneaky weigh this morning and I will be lucky if I've STS. Oh well, bound to happen one week I guess.

Easter hols for the kids for 2 weeks now, in laws are coming to stay for a couple of nights this week - god help me, it's going to be another interesting week! X

Em8888 said:
Haha, I love dreams and their weirdness, I had a dream about a chocolate crunch Easter egg which had all the crunch in it as well and I really wanted some but ended up using it as a bowling ball at a bowling alley! Wtf?! Analyse that one!

I've had a not too good week :( I've been keeping within my Syns but I've been picking beyond belief, maybe the sun has had a weird effect, it's made it harder to be good this week :(

oh well, WI tonight, ive been naughty and I've had a sneaky weigh this morning and I will be lucky if I've STS. Oh well, bound to happen one week I guess.

Easter hols for the kids for 2 weeks now, in laws are coming to stay for a couple of nights this week - god help me, it's going to be another interesting week! X

Fingers crossed fr ya hunni :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed fr ya hunni :) xx

Nice one hun, I'm so pleased for you, you're doing sooooo well! :happy096:

I lost a pound, so it's better than I thought and it's going in the right direction!

I think I was expecting about 2lb losses every week but it hasn't really been the case - but then again I don't really feel like I'm depriving myself - only on some days though! I'm starting to get into the swing of it and I like the attitude of being on SW too. Ok, that's my motivational speech of the week lol x

Em8888 said:

I lost a pound, so it's better than I thought and it's going in the right direction!

I think I was expecting about 2lb losses every week but it hasn't really been the case - but then again I don't really feel like I'm depriving myself - only on some days though! I'm starting to get into the swing of it and I like the attitude of being on SW too. Ok, that's my motivational speech of the week lol x

Aww I'm so pleased for ya hun :) I think mine is gonna slow down a bit now xx

Em8888 said:

You sound just like me, I really wanted to loose 2lb per week also but its not happening like that! However a loss is a loss and I don't feel like I'm starving as I did on ww x

Booly said:
You sound just like me, I really wanted to loose 2lb per week also but its not happening like that! However a loss is a loss and I don't feel like I'm starving as I did on ww x

I know Booly! I remember with ww a few years ago and I was starving too! At least this one is more realistic and hopefully have a better chance at maintaining?? X

Hi friends! I lost 2 lb this week, I'm pleased, but boy do I work hard to get my losses. Hope you're all having a good day :D xx

Back