Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hey I've just rejoined sw last night I'm 246lb aiming for 180... Would love to join in on weekly buddy type things

i would love to be your buddy or someone to be mine i have 3st to loose and would love some surport plz i can never find my way arond here get lost al the time lol

i would love to be your buddy or someone to be mine i have 3st to loose and would love some surport plz i can never find my way arond here get lost al the time lol

Greaaaaat be my buddddy lol. I have first to tackle another three stone then a further two. Total five stone x do you have mfp? We could stay in touch n buddy up :) x

Greaaaaat be my buddddy lol. I have first to tackle another three stone then a further two. Total five stone x do you have mfp? We could stay in touch n buddy up :) x

Mfp isn't dead helpful if you're doing sw tbh. The only thing it's good for is the ticker

Just seems like making work for yourself weighing and measuring everything

Well i sort of do both really... I keep a track of my calories and portion while following sw basic guidelines with Speed foods, Superfree and HEA and HEBs.. Works well for me :)

I'll post this here too seeing as I've had no response in the 'zone' bit...

Hiya guys I'm new, I stumbled across this forum when looking online for the super speed soup and I think this place is amazing!

I'm currently at 18st 6lb after 4 weigh ins and I've got my 1/2 stone award but I just can't seem to get in the right mind set if you know what I mean? Anyone else struggling to get on and stick on plan?

This time 3 years ago I was 25 stone and I done it all on my own but then lost interest and enthusiasm so I joined slimming world because I know how competitive I can be but even that isn't kicking my bum in gear

Any advice?

Chalky

X

Hey all! I am at second time of SW after putting half of my lost weight on! I am 1.5 off losing a stone and it has taken a while although I know it's slow and am exercising a lot!
I am losing faith a little and steering off plan a little! My diary is in my signature and I am on this forum quite a bit! Really need to do this, then club 10 and to target 1! Would love a buddy / diary support? X

I'll post this here too seeing as I've had no response in the 'zone' bit...

Hiya guys I'm new, I stumbled across this forum when looking online for the super speed soup and I think this place is amazing!

I'm currently at 18st 6lb after 4 weigh ins and I've got my 1/2 stone award but I just can't seem to get in the right mind set if you know what I mean? Anyone else struggling to get on and stick on plan?

This time 3 years ago I was 25 stone and I done it all on my own but then lost interest and enthusiasm so I joined slimming world because I know how competitive I can be but even that isn't kicking my bum in gear

Any advice?

Chalky

X

Hey! Firstly well done on an amazing weightloss so far :) it's hard when for whatever reason the motivation / focus goes and it's hard to click it back!?
I am a little like this myself but have to keep an eye on what I want the next achievement to be! Maybe a (non food) treat when you achieve that next milestone? Maybe plan and mix up your plan a little to give you a short term focus? I find having a new novelty / plan / change works for me as it makes me thing a little different!
You will do it - just make sure you are writing everything down too :) x

Hi Girlies

just checking in, my motivation has dipped big time! It makes it soooo hard, doesn't it? I put 1lb on last week [well I was out drinking a whole day and night eek], this week lost 1.5, but I was sooooo good, totally stuck to plan, thought I might have lost more...? :( I know, I am easily disheartened - just feel like throwing the towel in - but then I will be back to where I started......

Hi Girlies

just checking in, my motivation has dipped big time! It makes it soooo hard, doesn't it? I put 1lb on last week [well I was out drinking a whole day and night eek], this week lost 1.5, but I was sooooo good, totally stuck to plan, thought I might have lost more...? :( I know, I am easily disheartened - just feel like throwing the towel in - but then I will be back to where I started......

I was 100% and only lost half a pound. But you can't let it spoil this week. My group were really supportive of my rant on monday and it got it out of my system. Rant away

hi girls,hope you dont mind me posting here i joined sw end of jan, am a lb short of my 1 stone ,but gosh it is taking its time and i can feel myself falling of plan i get so disheartened wen loosing only halfs and 1pounds, i no every one says well it is a loss, i no its a loss but i am on the plan 100% i dont even go out for a drink and i use to out once a week ,and well i am just fed up with it somtimes ,so sorry for going on i no you all dont need it as you are trying hard enough to loose your own weight would love to have a buddy thank you

hi girls,hope you dont mind me posting here i joined sw end of jan, am a lb short of my 1 stone ,but gosh it is taking its time and i can feel myself falling of plan i get so disheartened wen loosing only halfs and 1pounds, i no every one says well it is a loss, i no its a loss but i am on the plan 100% i dont even go out for a drink and i use to out once a week ,and well i am just fed up with it somtimes ,so sorry for going on i no you all dont need it as you are trying hard enough to loose your own weight would love to have a buddy thank you

I have worked out my average weightloss over the year and its about half a lb a week but that works out at over 2.5 st so those little bits really add up :)

Keep on going. I know it can get disheartening when you feel you are losing slowly, especially if you are being 100%. I too lose slowly and when I see others losing several lb while they are having treats etc it does get tougher. However I am not going to compare myself to them. I am here for only one thing - to lose weight, which I think will make me happier and I know will make me healthier.

1lb is actually a lot of fat to lose in a week. Just look at how much 1 lb of butter or lard is and you have lost that off your body in only one week! If you stats are up to date you have lost 16 of those blocks of lard in only 2 months or so. It probably took a lot longer than that for 16 lb of lard to go on in the first place. It is not easy, our own bodies and brains fight against us every step of the way, because we are evolutionarily programmed to maintain or increase our fat store when we can, not to lose it.

Back