Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hi ladies

How are you all today? In regards to sickness and dizziness I do think it's cause I'm not eating enough lol!! I'm such a fussy eater!! :( so been trying to eat as much meat and fruit to build it up, do you think that's ok!! My first weigh in is on Monday, I'm soo excited about going, but in the back of my mind I'm dreading it, in case I haven't lost !! I think it's not knowing this week!!

Smile..... It's Friday :)

It may just be down to the fact you're having less sugar and caffeine? It took a while for my body to get used to lack of biscuits and cakes ;-) x

Ah poor you, hope you feel better soon x

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself as I have a cold :( but I have to power through as it's my oldest friend's hen do this evening. I'm not going to go mad but equally don't want to deprive myself of booze - it's been well over a month since I've touched a drop - I do miss sitting down with a pear magners or 2, used to have one every week or 2 - I live life on the edge me!

I've been having a look on slimming world for some choccy based recipes now as I have such a sweet chocolate tooth and do miss it. I've been having raspberries and strawberries this week and I'm not really a fruit person but its been nice having them I have to say, especially with that mousse, just lovely!

How is everyone today??

Aw em :(

Chin up hunni, how much you lost so far, I miss cider too especially with the nice weather!!just think of the positives What you doing to cure your sweet tooth? xx

Ah I know, the weather has been reminding me of it and I will have one every so often, I will save up sins if necessary! I have been having sweetener on my weetabix and yoghurts have been helping, I just miss my chocolate fix! Must scour for chocolate recipes now!

Chocolate weetabix x2 are a healthy extra choice plus 2 syns! Nice with toffee muller light and banana. Very filling and could be split into 2 when choc cravings attack! Also choc options have just re released Turkish delight flavour, have one of those and a banana and I bet your craving will disappear :) x

TrimTrixy said:
Chocolate weetabix x2 are a healthy extra choice plus 2 syns! Nice with toffee muller light and banana. Very filling and could be split into 2 when choc cravings attack! Also choc options have just re released Turkish delight flavour, have one of those and a banana and I bet your craving will disappear :) x

That Turkish delight options is beautiful - I don't tend to like hot choc but this really is lovely and definitely worth 2 syns :)

TrimTrixy said:

Mmmmmm that does sound good :) so is it a hot chocolate? :)

quick fix for the chocolate craving put 2 alpen lights choc and fudge or choc orange ones in bowl and microwave then add muller light you think you are having a real pudding and if you use alpens as hex b its free xxx

mistysmummy said:
quick fix for the chocolate craving put 2 alpen lights choc and fudge or choc orange ones in bowl and microwave then add muller light you think you are having a real pudding and if you use alpens as hex b its free xxx

Wow that sound good too :) thank you for sharing it with the worlds worst chocaholic :)

What about the new Chocolate Hi Fi bars they are yummy and really help with choccy cravings (HE B)

That Turkish delight options is beautiful - I don't tend to like hot choc but this really is lovely and definitely worth 2 syns :)

I have chocolate weetabix when im fancing some chocolate and it does work its really nice. I eat them seperate aswell (only because im weird and dont like soggy weetabix lol)
Might try them with some yoghurt aswell silly question tho :eek: do you still add them milk to it?

I just add a touch of milk to soften them, then add the muller light. Another lovely filling breakfast - night before put 2 normal weetabix in a bowl add a splash of milk, then pile some frozen fruits eg forest fruits on top and then a muller light. Leave overnight in fridge and when u get up in morning your breakfast is waiting for u, the juices soak into weetabix. It's gorgeous!

Ooooh wow, keep those choccy ideas coming! That alpen one sounds delicious so I may pop and get some though ive had my hexb for today!
Well I went to the hen night last night, had 2 small glasses of wine and 2 small cocktail concoctions so not bad and ate fruit so that was good for me! Though I couldnt resist a sneaky chipolata! Lol sounds weird!!
Woke up feeling a bit rough but think thats the drink and the cold doing it's bit! Had a syn free fry up - well just a couple for some spread on the toast and it has made me feel so much better!

How is everyone today??

TrimTrixy said:
I just add a touch of milk to soften them, then add the muller light. Another lovely filling breakfast - night before put 2 normal weetabix in a bowl add a splash of milk, then pile some frozen fruits eg forest fruits on top and then a muller light. Leave overnight in fridge and when u get up in morning your breakfast is waiting for u, the juices soak into weetabix. It's gorgeous!

I put HExB of porridge oats in a tupperware pot mixed with a mullerlight yoghurt and leave overnight and its similar to a cold instant porridge - then add fruit x

Em8888 said:
Ooooh wow, keep those choccy ideas coming! That alpen one sounds delicious so I may pop and get some though ive had my hexb for today!
Well I went to the hen night last night, had 2 small glasses of wine and 2 small cocktail concoctions so not bad and ate fruit so that was good for me! Though I couldnt resist a sneaky chipolata! Lol sounds weird!!
Woke up feeling a bit rough but think thats the drink and the cold doing it's bit! Had a syn free fry up - well just a couple for some spread on the toast and it has made me feel so much better!

How is everyone today??

Well done with the hen night, I'm avoiding drinking at all cause I know I'll be straight to the crisps or kebabs at the end of the night lol!!

Dying to start the alpine bars, how much syns is it if you have already used your B ??

:)

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Well done with the hen night, I'm avoiding drinking at all cause I know I'll be straight to the crisps or kebabs at the end of the night lol!!

Dying to start the alpine bars, how much syns is it if you have already used your B ??

:)

Alpen light bars are 3 syns each if not an HEx

Also the sw donner kebab meat is an awesome recipe to have made up for when alcohol does eventually call (obviously if you have had time to make it lol) x

Back