Weight loss buddy anyone??

Room for a not so small one? I have 2 stone 7.5lb to lose, lost 1 stone on ww before being convinced to join sw x

Room for a not so small one? I have 2 stone 7.5lb to lose, lost 1 stone on ww before being convinced to join sw x

hi booly. of course! welcome to the group! :)

Booly said:

Hi booly :)

Welcome :) I just joined last week!! The ladies on here are lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I am new to minimins. Would like to join this group. Im from Dublin and I my target is to lose 1 stone and 4 pounds. I joined yesterday and have my first weigh in next wednesday. (My classes will vary between Tues and Weds depending on work.) The weight has just crept on since my wedding last year so need to nip it in the bud.. I turned 30 this month so want to get into a healthy eating pattern that will last.
Can't wait to be skinny!!:):) Have being reading your posts and you are all doing brill. Can I join your group??

Welcome aboard miss kk and good luck on your SW journey! We're all here if you need anything (advice, moan, chat etc) x

Thanks funky monkey. Feeling motivated. My biggest downfall is boozing on Saturday's then binge eating on Sunday to combat hangover. Can I save syns for wine or beers?

Hi Miss KK yes u can use your syns on anything you like, I think the hangover causes more damage though (I'm always starving if I've had a drink) so fill up on plenty of free food. Also I think shorts and a diet mixer are better you get more for your syns ;-)

Hi Mistysmummy, I'm the same dead on 13 stone, there's something about being 12 stone something that's so attractive! Fingers crossed x:D
Hi Mistysmummy, well I managed to get into the 12 stone range by the skin of my teeth! 12stone 13.5lb's!!!!! :D

miss kk said:
Thanks funky monkey. Feeling motivated. My biggest downfall is boozing on Saturday's then binge eating on Sunday to combat hangover. Can I save syns for wine or beers?

Yeah you can, I've done it before and I know a lot of people on here do it regularly - best idea really is to still have 5 syns per day which leaves the rest for alcohol for alcohol (you get 105 per week) also there are great recipes on here for syn free donner kebabs, curries and other takeaway foods and Sunday it is pretty easy to stick to plan for example if I wanted a cooked breakfast I'd do a EE day and have a fruit salad mid morning to make sure I got 1/3 super-free (although this isn't recommended to do a lot) bit sometimes only bacon & eggs will do and veg doesn't it lol

Other option is to flexi- syn! Decide how many syns you need, have them and stop once you have then carry on day after with 15 syns - no guilt coz you decided how much you were going to have and stayed in control of it...

Sorry to ramble on lol x

Back from the bathroom (now known on Wednesdays as the Weigh in Centre). I have 1lb off.

Slightly worrying as my losses are going steadily down (2> 1.5> 1) and I'm starting to wonder if I"m doing anything wrong so going back over my old food diaries to look at what I could change.

It does take me to a weight that starts with a 13 though!! Whoop whoop.

Zxx

p.s. BIG welcome to miss kk

Back from the bathroom (now known on Wednesdays as the Weigh in Centre). I have 1lb off.

Slightly worrying as my losses are going steadily down (2> 1.5> 1) and I'm starting to wonder if I"m doing anything wrong so going back over my old food diaries to look at what I could change.

It does take me to a weight that starts with a 13 though!! Whoop whoop.

Zxx

p.s. BIG welcome to miss kk
It is going down though, you're doing well chick. How's the excercise going? I know you work long hours and it must be difficult to fit it in. I'm no expert but I've found on te weeks I've done more activity, I've had better losses. e.g this week I lost 1/2lb, but I hadn't been to zumba or been on the Wii as I wasn't feeling well.

Thanks for responses. Will cut back on nights out. Always seems to be something on. But I am going to try take time out and concentrate on me for the next two months. Ha sounds selfish but you know what I meAn. It takes time and effort to lose weight. Trixi well done on getting into the 12's and minus3.5 getting into 13's. The only way is down from here.

Exercise is still at a massive zero. I am slowly coming to realise that it's going to be the key to it all though. I need to get the Wii set up on the tv again. We've not long finished having an extension built so we're slowly moving stuff back in and it's not a priority. I loved doing Wii fit and bought Wii fit + last summer and it's not even been out the box yet.

I'm much happier pulling the curtians and exercising in the living room than getting out of bed and going to the gym. I want to cancel the gym membership but that seems like a negative step right now.

I'll aim to get it hooked up today while I'm off work as the rest of the week will have no time at all for getting angry at electronics.

Back