Weight loss buddy anyone??

Minus3.5 said:
Back from the bathroom (now known on Wednesdays as the Weigh in Centre). I have 1lb off.

Slightly worrying as my losses are going steadily down (2> 1.5> 1) and I'm starting to wonder if I"m doing anything wrong so going back over my old food diaries to look at what I could change.

It does take me to a weight that starts with a 13 though!! Whoop whoop.

Zxx

p.s. BIG welcome to miss kk

I wouldn't worry to much hun, it's going down that's all that matters :) why don't you give your diary to your leader, see what she thinks xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not a gym type person either. Even just moving more in your day to day life (yes you've prob heard it before) putting a bit more oomph into taking the washing upstairs, having a little dance whilst cleaning the kitchen, you get the idea ;-) BTW the Wii fit + is really good there are some new games on it which are fun.....am I convincing you?? ;-)x

Well done Zoe! Hoping to join you in the 13's tomorrow *fingers crossed*
And well done Trixy for breaking into the 12's

Mexican wave to celebrate x
:talk017:

Oh I wish I was in the 12/13's :( never mind I'm on the right road!! I have been trying to walk more, but so hard cause I'm working crazy hours :( xx

I don't go to group. I work shifts and I think I'm the type that would miss one class and decide to end going etc etc. I follow the plan online, Which is great but not so great for getting any feedback about how I'm doing. There doesn't see to be any way to contact someone and ask if I'm doing it right.

I'm kind of using you all on here as my surrogate consultant :D
You're the best things for keeping me on track anyway

Oh I wish I was in the 12/13's :( never mind I'm on the right road!! I have been trying to walk more, but so hard cause I'm working crazy hours :( xx

Thank you lovely butterfly, you've always got sweet things to say to everyone :) ps I was 16 stone 9lb when I started, it's been a long time coming hon! x

Minus3.5 said:
I don't go to group. I work shifts and I think I'm the type that would miss one class and decide to end going etc etc. I follow the plan online, Which is great but not so great for getting any feedback about how I'm doing. There doesn't see to be any way to contact someone and ask if I'm doing it right.

I'm kind of using you all on here as my surrogate consultant :D
You're the best things for keeping me on track anyway

Aww yeah well get posting your diary and I'm sure someone with a little experience can help ya :)

TrimTrixy said:
Thank you lovely butterfly, you've always got sweet things to say to everyone :) ps I was 16 stone 9lb when I started, it's been a long time coming hon! x

Ah so I'm roughly the same when you started !! At least I know it's achievable :)

It most certainly is, we can all do this with each others support. I'm not giving up and I'm not giving in. I will be slim :) xxxxx

Hi everyone,

It sounds like everyone is doing really well this week! It's nice coming on here and getting all this positivity and tips, it's great!
I went on the wii fit today, I usually find an excuse not to but when I do, it's always much more fun than I thought! I have the wii fit + also and the games are fun on there - did advanced super hula! That was tough going lol. I've also pre ordered the zumba thing for the wii - hope it's as good as ppl say.

Xxx

Em8888 said:
Hi everyone,

It sounds like everyone is doing really well this week! It's nice coming on here and getting all this positivity and tips, it's great!
I went on the wii fit today, I usually find an excuse not to but when I do, it's always much more fun than I thought! I have the wii fit + also and the games are fun on there - did advanced super hula! That was tough going lol. I've also pre ordered the zumba thing for the wii - hope it's as good as ppl say.

Xxx

Wow at least your doing exercise, I walked the kids to school today and was put of breath when I came back oooops lol!!

Wow at least your doing exercise, I walked the kids to school today and was put of breath when I came back oooops lol!!

haha, that's a daily occurrence for me too though! You should have seen the state of me afterwards! I'm so tired - I thought exercise was supposed to make you feel better! Lol :D

Em8888 said:
haha, that's a daily occurrence for me too though! You should have seen the state of me afterwards! I'm so tired - I thought exercise was supposed to make you feel better! Lol :D

Lol :D that's what I said to my other half this morning.... Felt like I had to lie down xx

1.5 off tonight :-( not the 2 I'm aiming for each week but still a loss! Tried the ministry of sound DVD last night and I was shattered after the 10 minute warm up! So I sat down and watched it lol.
I have ordered beef Wellington for my friends 30th on sat night as I have always wanted it but maybe it wasn't such a good idea!

First day done. Had 4mandarins,a banana,and muller light for breakfast. 2 slices brown bread with ham, tomato,lettuce,onion and corn for lunch. Melon for snack. Italian meatballs and spaghetti from sw website for dinner-all free. And then a curly wurly for snack. Skimmed milk cappicuno. Does that sound ok?seems like so much. I will start up a diary for this but just wanted to check with u guys!

Booly said:
1.5 off tonight :-( not the 2 I'm aiming for each week but still a loss! Tried the ministry of sound DVD last night and I was shattered after the 10 minute warm up! So I sat down and watched it lol.
I have ordered beef Wellington for my friends 30th on sat night as I have always wanted it but maybe it wasn't such a good idea!

Booly you just made me laugh out loud there, I had the clubland workout one, ended up knacked after warm up too lol watched the rest and thought erm maybe not lol!! Well done with your loss, going in the right direction remember :) xx

Back