Weight loss buddy anyone??

aislingb said:
well the fact that u didnt over eat when u feel down is great hun :) really positive sign! im having a good week really trying hard i want to lose that 2 lbs for my 2 stone award tuesday night!
i hope your feeling better soon xxx xxx

Aw fingers crossed for you, let me know how you get on :) thanks chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I went out last night, did a little good and a little not so good. I had 2 vodka and diet cokes, a sweet pepper and chicken soup, plaice with new pots and salad for main and er, a bit of sticky toffee pudding - which is so not worth it because it wasnt that nice oh, and a latte and an accidental full fat coke - they gave me the wrong one and I only realised halfway through drinking it! So god knows how many syns that is :cry: probably about 40 or something!

This is the real test, trying to get back on track after an idulgent evening.

Hope you're all well today x

Oh that's my phobia full fat coke instead of diet! Sounds like u were totally in control to me :) well done! I'm off out tonight, I'm as prepared as I can be, I've even made some syn free kebabs for when I get home, stop me from wolfing toast and butter!!! Make it sound like a military operation instead of a fun night out ;-) xx

Lol I know what you mean but at least you've covered everything!!

Hope you have a nice time tonight xxx

hello :)

I dont think you done that bad to be honest.... besides every body is entitled to a blow out, otherwise you will just crave it......

Im having a hungry day today..... i find myself eager to get to monday for weigh in day.....lol

xx

I know, but u dont like having the blowouts so close to weigh in day lol!

I know, I just want to eat today but I've got to be good!!

You up to anything this weekend?

haha i knew what you meant :D i know, what day is your weigh in? Im doing ok thanks, seriously craving something chocolatey!! :( need to get bakig some low syns cakes i think ... :)

Happy Mother's Day to of you who are blessed with babies.

I survived my big day out. Stuck to my syns. Was unbelievably good. Even counted the tequila shots which could have been the start of my downfall.

And, one of my football boys spent teh night msging me on facebook asking if I'm single and other more, errr, probing, questions. Not a mutual thing (I have a crush on his best mate) but a nice confidence boost none the less.

AND - it's a glorious day outside. Perfect.

Hope you're all having good weekends.

Zxx

Oooooh nice one Zoe! I bet that was a great confidence boost - it would be for me! Keep us posted with his mate!

I know Hun, need to look for some cake recipes - I was well and truly craving the sweet stuff yesterday!

Yep, the WI is tomorrow and I'm sooooo dreading it. I think I've put on or if I'm lucky, stayed the same - I have a mothers day dins today but I'm doing syn free potatoes but having yorkshires and gravy. I may have a tiny bit of choc pud but I'm not sure! X

Hey Guys

How are you all getting on? Sorry for the lack of posts just been an overly busy week for me

Nats x

Minus3.5 said:
Happy Mother's Day to of you who are blessed with babies.

I survived my big day out. Stuck to my syns. Was unbelievably good. Even counted the tequila shots which could have been the start of my downfall.

And, one of my football boys spent teh night msging me on facebook asking if I'm single and other more, errr, probing, questions. Not a mutual thing (I have a crush on his best mate) but a nice confidence boost none the less.

AND - it's a glorious day outside. Perfect.

Hope you're all having good weekends.

Zxx

Haha nice one :) updates needed :D

Em8888 said:
Oooooh nice one Zoe! I bet that was a great confidence boost - it would be for me! Keep us posted with his mate!

I know Hun, need to look for some cake recipes - I was well and truly craving the sweet stuff yesterday!

Yep, the WI is tomorrow and I'm sooooo dreading it. I think I've put on or if I'm lucky, stayed the same - I have a mothers day dins today but I'm doing syn free potatoes but having yorkshires and gravy. I may have a tiny bit of choc pud but I'm not sure! X

Well my daughter requested we go tp costa coffee for a hot chocolate for mothers day, I had a tea, while my daughter stuffed her face with chocolate muffin and hot chocolate,.... Very pleased with myself :) my weigh in tomorrow, just don't know the result this week with it being 2nd week, I have stick to it, but just don't feel it in myself !! Or should I say I feel thinner til I look in the mirror, I'm thinking if removing all mirrors in house lol!! Xx

Well my daughter requested we go tp costa coffee for a hot chocolate for mothers day, I had a tea, while my daughter stuffed her face with chocolate muffin and hot chocolate,.... Very pleased with myself :) my weigh in tomorrow, just don't know the result this week with it being 2nd week, I have stick to it, but just don't feel it in myself !! Or should I say I feel thinner til I look in the mirror, I'm thinking if removing all mirrors in house lol!! Xx

Well done for sticking to just tea, what willpower. Good luck for your wi

Got zumba for the wii for mothers day from the kids. Had a little go before and I was knackered. Will try it properly again tomorrow when I've not got a nasty hangover. Off to bed to see if I can make myself feel better for morning. Good luck for Monday weighers, let us know how u get on xx

Trimtrixy, I have that too! And I was absolutely shattered after!

I'm sooooo scared of tomorrow! It's so sad really lol x

Got zumba for the wii for mothers day from the kids. Had a little go before and I was knackered. Will try it properly again tomorrow when I've not got a nasty hangover. Off to bed to see if I can make myself feel better for morning. Good luck for Monday weighers, let us know how u get on xx

Snap! got it today from my kids, only did 10 minutes of a 20 minute workout at easy rate and was sweating. Like you i shall have a proper go tomorrow.

Back