Weight loss buddy anyone??

Thanks Karen, how are you feeling about today? I reckon you're going to have a really great loss this week, where as I had a couple of indulgences :( I'm nervous already lol x

Em8888 said:
Thanks Karen, how are you feeling about today? I reckon you're going to have a really great loss this week, where as I had a couple of indulgences :( I'm nervous already lol x

I have been good and would like 3lb off but keep getting told off by the other half for aiming that high in case I'm disappointed lol!! WI is at 5:30 pm aaaages to wait xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhhh I know what you mean, I want to get to that half stone loss also but I can see what your other half is saying, just incase it's say a 2 lb loss he doesn't want you to get upset. However, I happen to believe you will do really well, given your weight loss for last week xx

Mines at 5.30 too! X

Exciting stuff, feel like i could eat a horse today though lol. I know my other half is right, but i aint telling him that! :D oooops!!as soon as i get home ill let you know :D xx

Kewl!

I was just wondering, sorry if this sounds corny but does anyone want to be friends on Facebook also? If so, let me know xxx

hi girls if u want to add me just search aisling bogurcu :)

Added chica :) just to let everyone know, I lost another 3lb tonight!! So that's half a stone in 2 weeks :) hope you are all doing well xxx

Well done!!! Fantastic!

It was 1.5 off for me so 7lb award tonight, bronze body magic and into the 14's tonight! Mega happy! X

Hello everyone I've just started back on SW today after having a baby 4 weeks ago xxx haven't joined a class yet want to get into the swing of things first x x x

well done on the weight losses girls :D weigh in for me tomorrow night!
hiya debs-h.. congrats on your new arrival :) good luck with your weight loss journey!

welcome back debs :)

Well me and emma are at same stage at the moment, both recieving our 7lb off certificate :D

You will get there, first step is getting on here for some super encouragement too ......Love this site :) xx

lol I've just been trying to do all that. I went on my profile on the SW website, go to your profile and your awards and save the image, then I had to upload picture to signature - there's probably a better way to do it but that's just me!!!

Em8888 said:
lol I've just been trying to do all that. I went on my profile on the SW website, go to your profile and your awards and save the image, then I had to upload picture to signature - there's probably a better way to do it but that's just me!!!

Aaahhhh I have literally spent an hour trying to do it lol xxx

u can just copy from someone elses signature and paste to your own ;)

I would love to be somebody's buddy too. I don't really know how to work the site yet :confused:but I could do with all the help I can get .

I have 5st+ to lose

Sonia xx

I would love to be somebody's buddy too. I don't really know how to work the site yet :confused:but I could do with all the help I can get .

I have 5st+ to lose

Sonia xx

hiya hun :)
dont worry you'll get used to it after a few days. you'll have plenty of buddies here and if u need to know anything there'll always be someone with the answer xxxxxxxxx

Back