Weight loss buddy anyone??

aislingb said:
hiya hun :)
dont worry you'll get used to it after a few days. you'll have plenty of buddies here and if u need to know anything there'll always be someone with the answer xxxxxxxxx

Like ailing said, this site is brilliant, there's loads of nice people on it to help with things xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Debs-h: hiya and welcome to our little buddy group :) congratulations on your new arrival & good luck on your weight loss

Gouldy1973: hiya and welcome to you too! Good luck with losing the weight :)

As previously said we are all here to support each other so any questions/queries or you just want somewhere to moan... We're here! Welcome aboard x

sorry haven't been around for a few days not feeling to good this week have had to use painkillers all week so not to hopeful for thursday night. Hope everyone is doing well and welcome to debs and gouldy hope you have a great journey xx

sorry haven't been around for a few days not feeling to good this week have had to use painkillers all week so not to hopeful for thursday night. Hope everyone is doing well and welcome to debs and gouldy hope you have a great journey xx

hey hun. dont worry about being on painkillers. ive been on medication constantly since i joined sw and it doesnt affect your weight. what some do is increase your appetite ;) xxx

That's an interesting point about painkillers, I've been poorly again with another virus and throat infection. Just been to get weighed and lost a lb. I know a lb is a loss, but I've been within my syns, so a little disappointed :-( xx

Thanks hon, I know you're right. This is the first time in ages I've felt fed up and thought " all that hard work again for a lb" just feel a bit tired of feeling poorly, keep crying and feeling a bit sorry for myself. I've decided I'm not taking anymore pain killers as they aren't really helping and I feel sleepy all the time. Oh lord I am depressing aren't I!! Ha ha xx

Well done on the losses ladies! After a beef wellington on Friday along with bottle of wine I don't feel my weigh in will be great tomorrow! I have still got 8 syns for the week left though! Do most of you use them flexibly and then spread any remaining out or do you stick to 5-15 per day? I had 60 Friday night! Lol
I'm interested in this zumba wii thing, just had my tv put on the wall and can't reconnect the wii with old connections so need to sort that first :-( xx

TrimTrixy said:
Thanks hon, I know you're right. This is the first time in ages I've felt fed up and thought " all that hard work again for a lb" just feel a bit tired of feeling poorly, keep crying and feeling a bit sorry for myself. I've decided I'm not taking anymore pain killers as they aren't really helping and I feel sleepy all the time. Oh lord I am depressing aren't I!! Ha ha xx

A pound is alot though when you actually see a lb of fat. I'm aiming for 2 per week till my holiday in August but I will be ecstatic to lose 1 tomorrow after my bad week xx

hey hun. dont worry about being on painkillers. ive been on medication constantly since i joined sw and it doesnt affect your weight. what some do is increase your appetite ;) xxx
hi aisling
thanks for that, i know the ones i am on always put weight on me so not holding out much hope, but on a better note i have stopped them and am using tens machine from tomorrow xx

Hope you feel netter soon misty!! Trix don't worry hunni everybody is entitled to hard weeks, and at least it's all going in the right direction !! Everybody on here is the exact same!! Chin up my lovely xxx

Thanks Misty, hope you feel better too. It's difficult to keep focused when you don't feel 100% and thanks for the support Butterfly!
I think this week is going to be a toughy mentally, I'm having that little battle in my head. Being down on myself thinking oh what's the point, but then my sensible side is saying don't be silly. Proper fed up :-(
I need a good talking to and someone to tell me a good story of how they came out the other side with a huuuuge loss, because they stuck to plan and didn't give up.
Good luck to Weds weighers
Much love xxxxxx

TrimTrixy said:
Thanks Misty, hope you feel better too. It's difficult to keep focused when you don't feel 100% and thanks for the support Butterfly!
I think this week is going to be a toughy mentally, I'm having that little battle in my head. Being down on myself thinking oh what's the point, but then my sensible side is saying don't be silly. Proper fed up :-(
I need a good talking to and someone to tell me a good story of how they came out the other side with a huuuuge loss, because they stuck to plan and didn't give up.
Good luck to Weds weighers
Much love xxxxxx

Go onto Facebook page of slimming world, about the lady who lost 20 stone!! ammaaaazzzziing!! Stay with it chica :) xxx

Good luck to all weighers today :) xx

Yep, I'm happy to stick with this one! So, how's everyone been today? When is everyones WI's? Mine is tomorrow and I'm so nervous about it already! My 1st wi was last week and I only lost 1.5lb and I have to say I was a little disappointed but I guess the scales were going in the right direction. I've been trying to put off weighing myself all the time as I was getting disheartened every time I went in there - I think I was hoping to see ridiculous losses of 2-3lb everyday!
I did lighter life for about a week before I started this - it was hell for me, I lost about 7lb in 4 days but even so, I was miserable for all of those days, so I want to stick SW out and see what happens, it's so nice to eat on this diet lol x

Hi just reading your post i did w8 for a wk and was the same as you
U did well to lose if you came of that strait on to sw because even if you stuck to it 100% its still more cals than a vlcd
I going my first class tonite

Ooh Lesley, welcome and good luck tonight, it will all be fine. I know, that was one of the hardest weeks of my life and I was so miserable - I'd rather be fat and happy than do that one again! - I was going to do SW in the first place but I wanted to see results fast as I have a lot to lose but I've realised I've got to get into the healthy frame of mind to keep the weight off anyway! Keep us all posted xxx

Just a quick check in - been dead busy at work this week *wipes brow*

I was up at 5am this morning so had to sort of cheat and do my weigh in yesterday. Lost 1.5 lbs which I"m pretty pleased with as I had a couple of days at teh weekend where I didn't exactly stick to plan.

Hope you're all doing okay, Buds. Off for a good long catch up on all my fave threads (you guys were first of course)

Zoe x

Back