Weight loss buddy anyone??

good luck tomorrow JoC and well done trimtrixy.. im really happy i lost 3.5 lbs tonight :D only 2.5 to my 2 and a half stone award. fingers crossed for next week xxx

good luck tomorrow JoC and well done trimtrixy.. im really happy i lost 3.5 lbs tonight :D only 2.5 to my 2 and a half stone award. fingers crossed for next week xxx

OMG aisling, that is brill! Ok girls, I need you all to post your food diaries to me!!! X

Weigh In tomorrow (well, today technically) for me. Not looking forward to it. I suspect I have another STS after last Thursday.

I shall report back from the bathroom once I wake up

Well done on all your great losses girlies *jealous face*

good luck minus3.5 and rachaeldublin. let us know how it goes :cross: xxx

Em8888 said:
OMG aisling, that is brill! Ok girls, I need you all to post your food diaries to me!!! X

I've done 2 Ee days 2 green and 3 red, plenty of fish and veg, tried to snack on super free, instead of just free. Also doing the 30 day shred and walking everywhere. Hope that helps :) xx

2lb off for me. Very happy with that. Seems weighing in on * week last time has managed to counteract the excess of Baileys my cousin made me drink at the funeral.

Back on track for 1-1.5lb loss per week (I'm on 1.3333).

Whoop whoop

Wow well done you ladies, you're all doing soooo well x

Thank you for that aisling and trixy, it has made me realise that perhaps I'm not having enough fruit, so raspberries, blackberries and muller light with an apple and a hifi bar - half hexb and I am strangely full from all that! X

Wow well done you ladies, you're all doing soooo well x

Thank you for that aisling and trixy, it has made me realise that perhaps I'm not having enough fruit, so raspberries, blackberries and muller light with an apple and a hifi bar - half hexb and I am strangely full from all that! X

hey hun. :)
i just make sure i eat salad most days and plenty of fruit although saying that i dont eat loads and loads of fruit but if u keep to the one third superfree you'll be fine. xxx

Hey, is it ok if I join? Just over 2 stone to go, 17 lbs gone, but lordy, I took the scenic route over that! Some support would be cool, especially telling me to put the cherry pie down, and get off my butt :D

Tinytootz said:
Hey, is it ok if I join? Just over 2 stone to go, 17 lbs gone, but lordy, I took the scenic route over that! Some support would be cool, especially telling me to put the cherry pie down, and get off my butt :D

Hi tinytootz and welcome aboard, if you want support you've come to the right place & a butt kicking is also available when needed lol :D x

:)
Currently looking outside at the lovely day, and thinking how much I would love a Magnum! Must keep myself busy, and away from the freezer :D

Well done for all your great losses, you are all doing so well.

I only lost 1/2lb and to be quite honest i was really upset by this. As the last 2 weeks i have stayed the same. Last week i was 100% every day, i walked to work every morning (at 6am) the walk is 3 miles, i also exercised on the wii fit and wii zumba in the evening. I did weigh myself at boots about 8 days agao and again yesterday and although the weight has hardly changed i have lost 3% of my body fat, my clothes are looser and people have commented on my weight loss. I know that it is working but not necessarily showing on the scales, but i was really hoping for a good loss. My husband has given me a good talking to as i was very tearful last night. I guess what i must remeber is that it is a loss and it is going in the right direction.

It's crap when you're putting in 100% and it's not reflected on the scales :-( one thing I will say is DON'T give in, it will show, but it might take your body a few weeks to catch up.
I've had weeks where I've been gutted, as I've thought i didn't deserve such a small loss, but then a couple of weeks later had a big loss.
Keep smiling, you're doing brilliantly xxx

Reactions: JoC
Back