Weight loss buddy anyone??

So quick question ladies... My old C said that if I start exercising (just walking) I shouldnt be surprised if my weight STS for a few weeks then starts up again - has anyone experienced this? I want to start going for a walk with buggy (& baby of course ;)) like this week was thinking 30 mins tues, 1 hour ish wed, 1 hour ish thurs & about 1.5 hours sat, is this excessive as I used to walk quite a bit an now kids back at school I've no excuse - I just know I'm not the type of person who would deal well with the scales not moving...

Sorry to ramble x

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
I always fine the more I walk the better u loose? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awesome, just the answer I wanted :D x

It depends on the individual, when i start exercising the scales don't move. But the inches shift and i feel much better. I have been exercising for the last 3 weeks, 2 weeks sts last week lost 1/2lb loss. I walk to work every morning takes me about an hour and also work out on the wii fit. I was very upset last week after only 1/2lb loss but as i have been told by others you have to look at the bigger picture. My clothes are looser, i feel better and the weight will move again eventually. Hopefully you will find that it speeds up your losses, as it does for some of the girls at my class. Good luck x

Well ladies still managed to loose half a pound!! So I'm pleased, thought id be gutted with such a small amount, but I'm thankful lol!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on your loss Karen!

Awful weekend for me! BBQ last night, OH is talking takeaway tonight. I'm having sooo many mental issues at the minute, SW is often far from my brain :( I SWEAR the pill is turning me into a total girl! OH moved out of his house today, everything emptied. Who is the one crying? Me! I'm still feeling weepy about it, whilst he is on black ops!
Weigh in tomorrow. I know if I don't lose even a teeny bit, I will be proper gutted and a bit wobbly. It sounds daft, but a week till the next weigh in seems so far away when you've gained :(

Wahey! 3lb loss!! Finally! Thank you superspeed soup and fruit! I think I have learnt that my losses will be more when I eat the fruit and veg more. Thanks Aisling - you bought that to my attention when I read your food diary and realised how much less fruit I was eating compared to you.

I shall see if I can keep it up now though!!

Back