Weight loss buddy anyone??

I was talking to a good friend about SW last night, and we were saying how you really have to be in the right headspace to get on with it.

Put yesterday behind you, and treat today as a new day. We can all do this if we put our minds to it :D

Well done to you all on some fantastic losses

well done girls you've done fab. i lost 2 lbs tonight bit of a miracle to be honest but back on it again tomorrow :) xxx

Well done Aisling.

This is my first week and i've had blips but I've been determined to just let them be just that blips. Yesterday I ate all free foods but then had two cadbury's creme eggs. definately more than 10 syns but I decided it could have been far worse!

I had that mushy pea and bean curry with sw chips last night. It was so much nicer than I imagined it would be and not like eating diet food at all

One pound off for me this week. That takes me up to 9 in total which is more than I managed in the whole of last year when I wasn't really doing it properly.

Whoop whoop

Sent from my iPhone

Great losses ladies, well done!!

I er over indulged shall we say on Monday night after my lovely loss and I have been scolding myself ever since as I just took it too far and felt terrible afterwards.

I really wanted to get to a stone loss with SW for Monday but now I've sabotaged it for myself. I've been good since but I am really cross with myself for going too far :(

Dont beat yourself up, Em. We all have days/nights where we fall over. It's continuing to stay down or choosing to get up again that makes the difference.

I had an incident with a packet of mini eggs a few weeks back that I hated myself for even as I was doing it. I got refocussed straight away and still had a loss.

Stay strong buddy.

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone

Aw Emma

I was the same, only need a pound for a stone, bit yet I had a binge week and lost half a pound!! It's so frustrating isn't it!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovelies x thats the thing with this whole being big malarkey, it's getting back up and staying there. I think it's the first time since I started that I felt like I lost control - even though I've indulged before, I tried to keep in check while doing it, but this time I didn't think, I just did!

However, I've now realised that I have to stay strong after doing this as I found my old thoughts creeping in 'it's ok to have this chocolate, you were bad last night, one more bit won't hurt'. It was really weird having those thoughts again and now I realise I just have to be in control.

Grrrrrrr at food, why can't we just survive on air!! Lol x

Someone said to me you can't eat everything you want and be slim. Sounds harsh but when a weak moment is turning into weak days, I tell myself this. Stay strong and you will be rewarded with a new slimmer healthier figure. It's hard chipping away, but those little losses every week add up. We're all here to support you and we're all human. You can do it em!! ;) xx

Well done on some great losses tonight.

Don't beat yourself up Em you have done so well, we all get tempted and indulge sometimes. The great thing is you realised and got back on track. Go girl, you can do it.

Had a 2 1/2lb loss tonight and was slimmer of the week, now just managed to get all my weight off that i gained over christmas and am in new weight loss.

Keep going Em, it will be worth it.
JoC Well done, that's 5 packets of butter in 1 week.

We will get there in the end. It's just so hard doing it.
Keep smiling xx

Aw you are all lovely, thank you so much for the support - it means a lot x

Well done JoC, that's a great loss - I can't believe it's that amount of butter lost, amazing when you think about it like that x

Back