Weight loss buddy anyone??

Well, had a very stressful day at school. We staged a royal wedding complete with reception. Found it hard to resist the cakes and sausage rolls but I did it. Feeling like I want to nibble now though

Well done Shelski !

Well my first weigh in this morning and I lost 3.5lb not bad considering a few blips this week and we had a funeral yesterday with picky food and I was pretty well behaved

I have also been good. I was given a box of milk tray last night. A big box. I hid it in my desk draw planning on eating them all as a 'treat' bad habits die hard they say don't they! But...... I just told my son to go fetch them and share them as I don't want them Unheard of!

Well done Shelski !

Well my first weigh in this morning and I lost 3.5lb not bad considering a few blips this week and we had a funeral yesterday with picky food and I was pretty well behaved

I have also been good. I was given a box of milk tray last night. A big box. I hid it in my desk draw planning on eating them all as a 'treat' bad habits die hard they say don't they! But...... I just told my son to go fetch them and share them as I don't want them Unheard of!

Well done on a great weight loss and for resisting the choccies :)

Hi All!

Could i join this buddy thread? I've read through the first few pages but then realised there were 30+ and skipped to the end ;)

I am Diane, 24, live in London and work silly hours - I joined slimming world for the first time ever on Wednesday, was a bit apprehensive but doc says I need to get into the 'healthy zone' of weight and even though i do quite a lot of exercise - i can't seem to loose any weight so I figured it must be the food and hopped off to the nearest SW!

So here I am! I am prone to a bit of chocolate and wine every now and again and looking for buddies and thought this thread seemed fab :D

Diane xx

Well done jackie N. Cam only dream about losing 3.5 in one week. Welcome Diane. I've not been on here long but the support really makes a difference.

Well done Jackie! It's great isn't it.

Well, yesterday was another bad day for me, but I don't feel too bad about it, there was picky bits and wine - I have now realised I cannot hack wine as it no longer agrees with me so I'm resigning myself to the fact I will have a gain on Mon. Disappointing as my friends wedding is on fri and wanted to save for it.

Ah well, ive just got to leave it behind and move on!

How is everyone else getting on?

Had a difficult day yesterday with our street party. Managed not to eat anything I shouldn't but that may be a problem because didn't have much to eat at all after breakfast except strawberries and a ff yoghurt and then 2 pork and pepper kebabs at about half past 7. Going to eat lots today and also do some Zumba. WI on mon night

One bad day isn't so bad Em and Karen... I had blips last week yet still lost, I am just trying to let them just be blips and move on each time. Before I would then give up for the whole week or worse lol. We can do it!

I did have a cadbury's creme egg and homemade pizza yesterday but that was it. So overall could have been heaps worse and back on track today :)

Great attitude jackie, I'm struggling this week. Im trying to stay positive and get past it. My husband said I was starting to look like when we first met, which really cheered me up :) so I'm going to keep that lovely compliment in my mind next time I go for the wrong things. :)

Great attitude jackie, I'm struggling this week. Im trying to stay positive and get past it. My husband said I was starting to look like when we first met, which really cheered me up :) so I'm going to keep that lovely compliment in my mind next time I go for the wrong things. :)

What a lovely thing for him to say :D I try to have something syn free when I get the urge to pick or a glass of sparkling water as it fills me up. I have given in easily each time before but my mind does seem to be in the right place at the moment.

You can do this ! you have done so very well so far. Have you got photo of when at biggest? If so stick a copy on fridge, cupboard etc. It stops me....

Today has been hard. So I allowed myself a tiny bit of cadburys which helped and had some fizzy water and sliced lemon. For tea my OH went to the pizza shop :sigh: BUT I told him I did not want one so my treat is sw chips, egg and beans :D

I have set myself a mini target of a stone by end of May as have a wedding. Will then set another target, so I'm not looking at the mammouth full amount I need to lose

Morning everyone,

Well, I had a cheeky weigh in on my scales this morning and it looks like I will put on tomorrow eve. Ah well, not a lot I can do about it apart from be good.
:(

As it's been said before, it always seems to go wrong when you get near a target! But when I look at it over all, 20lb in 2 months is pretty good going I think!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

U never know Em plenty of super speed foods today and u could maintain or sts, drink lots of water too xx

Back