Weight loss buddy anyone??

Well since my early WI Thursday the diet has gone to pot :( my diary shows quite how much cr@p I have eaten & alcohol I have drunk *sigh* but I'm pleased to say I have jumped back on the SW wagon this morning & hoping to repair some damage before Friday WI...

Funky I am seeing this everywhere!! So much overeating and drinking going on!! I haven't been bad this week, but I haven't been excellent either!!

I have made the decision to change my Monday wi to a Tuesday night, as I feel like I have no encouragement in my class :( which is something I think I need at he minute

How's you all doing ? Monday tomorrow, new day :). Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Funky I am seeing this everywhere!! So much overeating and drinking going on!! I haven't been bad this week, but I haven't been excellent either!!

I have made the decision to change my Monday wi to a Tuesday night, as I feel like I have no encouragement in my class :( which is something I think I need at he minute

How's you all doing ? Monday tomorrow, new day :). Xx

TBH I havent really overeaten I've more eaten the wrong things - White bread instead of brown/a chocolate bar when I've already used my syns etc! And I know why I drunk too much - I manage to get a babysitting once every 5-6 weeks so the nights we do go out I have a decent drink, never drink in house lol but anyway... I got weighed yesterday (my home scales so 1lb heavier than SW so yesterday I weighed 13.9 which is just over 1lb gain and this morning 13.11?!?! This can't be right surely!!! Well I'll leave scales alone and be good like yesterday lol

Changing to a different group is a good idea if you not gettin the support you need, I swapped from a Thursday night to Friday morning and I'm struggling a bit - the thursday group was quiet & everyone got there chance to talk etc but my group is massive! Although I'm coping ok generally

Good luck on the change of groups x x

Funky monkey said:
TBH I havent really overeaten I've more eaten the wrong things - White bread instead of brown/a chocolate bar when I've already used my syns etc! And I know why I drunk too much - I manage to get a babysitting once every 5-6 weeks so the nights we do go out I have a decent drink, never drink in house lol but anyway... I got weighed yesterday (my home scales so 1lb heavier than SW so yesterday I weighed 13.9 which is just over 1lb gain and this morning 13.11?!?! This can't be right surely!!! Well I'll leave scales alone and be good like yesterday lol

Changing to a different group is a good idea if you not gettin the support you need, I swapped from a Thursday night to Friday morning and I'm struggling a bit - the thursday group was quiet & everyone got there chance to talk etc but my group is massive! Although I'm coping ok generally

Good luck on the change of groups x x

Thank you!!

Sometimes it's worse to have the scales in your house, as your constantly weighing and checking, I have banned all scales from my house lol!!

That's like me with regard to kids etc, it's nice to get out when you can, me and my hoer half went on a date night on Wednesday, stuffed my face!!!!! Oooops!! Lol

Xxx

Leave those scales alone Funky! Makes it wore it really does.

You can do this. Okay a blip and guess what I had a blip yesterday I ate 3 packets of crisps. 3! But today is a new day and lets put the blips behind us. IF there is a gain this week we can lost it nxt week. :D

Hi everyone, does anyone know, if you see a recipe or something that will help and this website, is there anyway you can save them??

Good Morning My lovelys - I have been a bad Mini Mins member and only been putting 70% into healthy eating and exercise. Today i'm back to putting 100% in and i'm really looking forward to it. I'm now up to 24 pounds lost only 4 more pounds until I hit the 2 stone lost goal.I am feeling fab. I have just over a month to loose those 4 pounds would love to loose 7 pounds before I go away on my 2 week holiday.

How are you all getting on?

Nats xxx

Em I save them through my I phone, or copy and paste them onto word :)

To be honest I don't think too many people have been 100% like myself, I would say I have been about 60% lol

Hope your weigh ins go the way ya want them too xx

Em8888 said:
Thank you lovely, how do u save them through your iPhone - I know, I'm completely dense!! X

Hold you finger over what you want to copy and a copy sign will come up, high light chosen text etc and then paste in notes app that you have on your phone. Sorry if that wasn't clear ( same as copy and paste on a computer) ;) x

Hold you finger over what you want to copy and a copy sign will come up, high light chosen text etc and then paste in notes app that you have on your phone. Sorry if that wasn't clear ( same as copy and paste on a computer) ;) x

Ahhh I see! I thought there was a special save button or something - I'm so stooopid lol!

Well, lucky me, after my bad week, I lost 0.5lb - I am very lucky and I am not going to indulge tonight like I did last week. I have my friends wedding on Friday so that will be enough for the week I think!! I'm so lucky to have come away with a loss, I really must have spent the days where I was good, repairing the damage!!

I think I'm now back to what I was weighing before I got married in Sept 2008 and it had crept up more and more since then - especially as I had my youngest Jan 2010. There's only so long you can blame it being baby weight though!

Hope you're all well and have tasty dinners for tonight - I'm having pasta with mushrooms, rocket, capers, a little olive oil (1 syn for my serving) squeeze of lemon and some parmesan, wow I'm looking forward to it! xxxx

Flippin' 'eck! Thanks Jackie, I can't believe its a whole pack of butter?! X

It sure is I checked last week when someone else was down about losing just half a pound. When you look at is as a block of butter or lard it makes you :D rather than :sigh: :D

Hi all!

I've just read everyones posts from the last few days and everyones been so good over the bank holiday! Congrats everyone!

I'm in the naughty camp though- gave myself a load more syns as it was my friends 25th birthday 'weekender' - 2 days of partying and 1 day at Thorpe park. Had a fab time but SW completely went out of the window- I can't even remember all the rubbish I drank and ate!

I'm seeing tomorrow as a new week and a new start, and a syn free few days ahead I think are required!

Hope everyone had a good few days xx

Bobsledwheels said:
Hi all!

I've just read everyones posts from the last few days and everyones been so good over the bank holiday! Congrats everyone!

I'm in the naughty camp though- gave myself a load more syns as it was my friends 25th birthday 'weekender' - 2 days of partying and 1 day at Thorpe park. Had a fab time but SW completely went out of the window- I can't even remember all the rubbish I drank and ate!

I'm seeing tomorrow as a new week and a new start, and a syn free few days ahead I think are required!

Hope everyone had a good few days xx

Im realising that if your really bad, you can still try make up for it!!

Keep positive xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Im realising that if your really bad, you can still try make up for it!!

Keep positive xx

That's my thoughts too. Got a great big salad for lunch so I'm back on the wagon today!

I'm going to try for no syns until after WI on Wednesday and hopefully I'll STS. Xx

1lb off this week, but not happy about it :( Been so badly behaved this week, like big style, and it feels so undeserved. Plus it means I will have to work extra hard next week to attempt to lose, as I'm sure this week will catch up on me.

Congrats everyone else though! Hope you all had a wicked bank holiday weekend! I work bank holidays so they mean little to me, but at least we've had the sunshine!

Tinytootz said:
1lb off this week, but not happy about it :( Been so badly behaved this week, like big style, and it feels so undeserved. Plus it means I will have to work extra hard next week to attempt to lose, as I'm sure this week will catch up on me.

Congrats everyone else though! Hope you all had a wicked bank holiday weekend! I work bank holidays so they mean little to me, but at least we've had the sunshine!

Aww I know what you mean, I'd be pleased with it though :)

Mines is tonight!! Aaarrrgggghhhh xx

Back