Weight loss buddy anyone??

Tinytootz said:
1lb off this week, but not happy about it :( Been so badly behaved this week, like big style, and it feels so undeserved. Plus it means I will have to work extra hard next week to attempt to lose, as I'm sure this week will catch up on me.

Congrats everyone else though! Hope you all had a wicked bank holiday weekend! I work bank holidays so they mean little to me, but at least we've had the sunshine!

Aw Hun, it's good that you did lose though, just make sure you're good this week and I'm sure the losses will continue x

Karen!!! Good luck, look forward to hearing this evening :)

Em8888 said:
Aw Hun, it's good that you did lose though, just make sure you're good this week and I'm sure the losses will continue x

Karen!!! Good luck, look forward to hearing this evening :)

Thank you Emma :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boohoo, gained a lb! Totally deserved it though and I'm going to be a super good girl this week, so hopefully it will be gone and more for next week

Sure it will be Trixy and well done to everyone who lost this week.
I stayed the same, despite being on track on week and avoiding all the street party food. So I came home from WI and ordered a Dominos pizza. Oh well at least I ordered low fat cheese.
Finding it hard to get in the right head space now :(

TrimTrixy said:
Boohoo, gained a lb! Totally deserved it though and I'm going to be a super good girl this week, so hopefully it will be gone and more for next week

Aw trix it will be off again soon :) xx

Shelski said:
Sure it will be Trixy and well done to everyone who lost this week.
I stayed the same, despite being on track on week and avoiding all the street party food. So I came home from WI and ordered a Dominos pizza. Oh well at least I ordered low fat cheese.
Finding it hard to get in the right head space now :(

Sts is better than gaining though :)

Positive thoughts xx

Ooooh shelski! That sounds lush, though I had one a couple of weeks ago, had full fat with chicken kickers and some garlic bread and chocolate later - I went too mad!

Well done you and Karen for STS, and trixy, you'll soon be saying farewell to that lb again no problem x

Feeling really fed up about my little gain ;( realistically I know it's only a lb, buts it's in the wrong direction and I feel fatter than ever! I'm trying to be positive, but it's so difficult. How is everyone else feeling this week? X

It will fall off in no time :) When I feel like a lump, I try to eat loads of super free foods, and treat myself to something, like actually painting my nails!

Doing ok this week so far, but I too feel quite dumpy today. So it's loads of fruit and veg for me, car washing, then I'll do my nails tonight :)

Chin up, it will go soon, and hopefully takes some friends with it! x

Just been sat in the doctors, thinking how my clothes are too big, and it hit me. I won't make my initial target :(
I did want to be at my target weight (or at least close) by my birthday, 18th July. I've been losing 1lb a week lately, and I can't see that changing really, which means between now and then, I might lose 10lbs, 19 off target :( Bit gutted about that. If I hadn't of naffed about so much earlier in the year, and just buckled down, then I would be closer.
I would adjust things to aim for a bigger loss each week, but at the minute I'm losing 1lb a week, and not being obsessive about it. I worry that if I pushed myself for 10 weeks, I would put it all back on, as it doesn't fit my lifestyle. I know every loss is totally great, but still a bit bummed out.

Hugo has his stitches out on Saturday, so I can start taking him for longer walks then, which always helps :) Fridays have also calmed down, so less chocolate is consumed. It's also difficult when OH keeps telling me how beautiful I am as I am now. I know he means well, but it doesn't push me - not that I want him to tell me I am an ugly blob!
Oh well! Moan over :)

trixy - you have done so well so chin up you can do this. Bodyweight fluctuates and 1lb I know you can lose that easily :D so come on hun smile :) I know its horrid to put on (hug)

Tinytoonz - now look at how far you have come :D Okay you may not quite reach target for your birthday (but you might) and slow and steady is the way to go. You have achieved several of your goals already and have done brilliantly.

I feel bloated today. I am beginning to think I am menopausal which won't help but I am drinking lots of water with lemon today and just had a lovely 'free lunch' of lean ham, dried fried one egg, cherry tomatoes, baked beans, and chopped mushrooms in frylight with a sprinkle of garlic granules. Its was yummy.

We can do this :D

Hi all!

I'll be on later to read everyones updates properly - my first weigh in is tonight though eeeek! So thought I would drop by to share this scary fact with you all.

Plus I know I've been naughty... I'm quite concerned! I figure there is always next week :)

Diane xx

hi
can i add you guys, would be great to have someone to support me x

Welcome gemma and good lick to Diane :)

Well I lost 0.5 lb last night and that's my first stone :) woop woop xx

Oh dear I don't think it will allow me to add friends yet, I have to post loads before I do oh well only 30 odd posts to go!! Xx

Welcome to Gemma and Diane, good luck for tonight!! Let us know!!

Oh dear, was just giving my boys some of their Easter eggs and have to say I nibbled a piece or two, or three......or four!! It tasted so good! I'm so weak! Lol x

Back