Weight loss buddy anyone??

Keep going Em. I was so fed up last week to sts and found the first few days really hard going, but I stuck with it and have just lost 1.5. That half a pound is a pack of butter. Imagine that stuck on your middle and then gone. Chin up :)

Keep going Em - half a pound is definately in the right direction. I know what you mean about scale hopping - i go the scales every morning which is really not good. It's on the wii fit - I have now not missed a day in four weeks so its become an addiction. Mine went up by less than half a pound yesterday and i was so upset! I've stuck to the plan like glue (minus a few naughty glasses of wine on Friday) so not sure why. WI is tomorrow though and i am sure i've put on - so half a pound would be a fab surprise!

Tinytoonz - good luck at tonights WI!!

Diane xx

P.S Misty i love the glittery micky - did you have to request him from the site? I am off to WDW in January - thats my goal aim date ;) x

STS for moi this morning. On the surface I'm a bit bummed, but deep down I'm pretty relieved! Considering this week I ate chocolate cake, Burger King, and lord knows what else, it just goes to show what super speed and super free can do for you!

I'm determined to do better this week. I must try and do at least one week 100%!

Good luck everyone else who is still to weigh in this week :) xxx

:) Not sure they are 'official' super speed foods, but for me, apples, grapes, leeks, baked beans and fish always help me along. So yesterday I had two lots of leeks, an apple AND fish.
I'm also really really fussy with veg. Before SW I pretty much ate no veg at all apart from basic salad veg. But then I discovered I'm ok with carrots, leeks, tomatoes and cucumber, which I used to avoid like the plague. Exercise also helps me along, so the dog got a good walk yesterday :D

Good luck with tonight Karen, think thin thoughts :)

Tinytootz- sts is still good! Considering you thought you would gain I think sts is an achievement. I'm with you on a week of 100% I am going to do one perfect week next week. I only fell off on Friday but still I've not done one yet so this week is the week!

Butterfly- dya not like strawberries or melon? They are superspeedy :)

Xx

Yup, melons and strawberries are great - I'm having strawberries tomorrow :D

I really need to do a 100% week, but I know what I'm like. Some days I'll have 5 syns max, and others I will have 30! But I guess as long as it all kinda evens out in the end, s'all gravy :) Plus peaks and falls are supposed to help kick your metabolism into check

Celebrating our 6 month anniversary tomorrow (yes, pretty pathetic and like a teenager!) so chances are it will be a bit off plan - Prawn cocktail and smoked salmon, chicken en croute with salad and italian style potatoes, and then either homemade lemon and ginger cheesecake, or chocolate fondue ;)

Tinytootz said:
:) Not sure they are 'official' super speed foods, but for me, apples, grapes, leeks, baked beans and fish always help me along. So yesterday I had two lots of leeks, an apple AND fish.
I'm also really really fussy with veg. Before SW I pretty much ate no veg at all apart from basic salad veg. But then I discovered I'm ok with carrots, leeks, tomatoes and cucumber, which I used to avoid like the plague. Exercise also helps me along, so the dog got a good walk yesterday :D

Good luck with tonight Karen, think thin thoughts :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bobsledwheels said:
Tinytootz- sts is still good! Considering you thought you would gain I think sts is an achievement. I'm with you on a week of 100% I am going to do one perfect week next week. I only fell off on Friday but still I've not done one yet so this week is the week!

Butterfly- dya not like strawberries or melon? They are superspeedy :)

Xx

Oh yeah living of melon at moment!! Well yummy :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done tinytootz for STS Hun, that is great if you had lots of bad stuff, you've probably balanced it out with the good food x

Nice one trixy!! Thats a great loss! What did you do to get such a big loss?? X

WTG Karen and Shelski! Please give me some of your personal tips, I'd love to get my stone award on Mon!! X

I've chopped up my melon in preparation today!!

I'm quite concerned - my weigh in is tonight and I go on my wii every morning and I've pretty much stayed the same all week. Now normally I would be happy with that but I've been so good this week I can't figure out where I've gone wrong!

Maybe my wii is broken and I will get to class tonight and have lost a pound or two. Will have to wait and see. Not feeling very confident though- have had a few 'feeling heavy' days even though I've mainly eaten rabbit food.

Does anyone else get those? How do you make yourselves feel better?

Diane xx

Back