Weight loss buddy anyone??

Morning all - how are we on this dull and gloomy day?!

Still feels like I have a gremlin having a fit in my stomach, dunno whats up with me but I wish it would bugger off!

Well done on the STS Karen :)

Trix, Karen, a huge well done to you guys, it's going so well x

Welcome Sammi, it is great on here, whatever you want to ask or say, you always get a lovely response.

Ooooh Tootz, I know, it's Ick down here in Brighton too, I just pray for good weather in the half term for our hols. I really hope you feel better soon Hun, just have a lovely relaxing day maybe? X

Well, I'm off to Southend for the night on Saturday for my cousins 30th, so of course, I'm already wondering how it will be. I shall stick to the voddie and diet cokes and try to be good! X

Welcome Laurel-Amy and Sammy - its great here everyone is so supportive

Well done Shelski and Trixy :D

Karen - STS is okay its not a gain and you didn't feel well either, so you've done well :D (hugs)

Hope you are okay Tinytoonz

Em have a fab time on Saturday

I can't believe how good I am being. Sticking to plan and no cravings so far :) lets hope I can continue like this

Morning!

Gee, it's nice to wake up and it ISN'T raining for once - meaning I might actually be able to put a washing out, lordy, I'm getting like my mother!

Full on day of work ahead, but I get to finish a wee bit earlier on a Thursday, and get Fridays off :D

Welcome to all the new peeps, you've come to the right place! It's a nice feeling to not be dreading WI this week, but I know I will have put on, which does niggle me a wee bit. Oh well eh, onwards and downwards to you all :D

I agree tootz, my week is manic then come Thursday & Friday and it tends to quieten down JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT! Lol
Well I've done it again, another sneaky peek on home scales and the bleeping things are just not moving :( have WI tomorrow so want a decent loss since I didn't WI last week :( i haven't gone off track (except Friday but I worked out syns & took them off weekly allowance) so there's no reason why it shouldn't be ok! Sorry to moan x
Hope everyone else is doing fine & dandy??? I've also discovered dance central on xbox this week and I LOVE it! Could anyone recommended any other similar games??? Thanks

Kay X

I'm sure the scales will be kind to you tomorrow, you sneaky scale hopper! (I do the exact darn same!)

Yup, Fridays are my down day, then Saturdays are mad (12 hours work), and Sundays are so-so (7 hours). Thankfully, I've budged all my hours about, so the only day I hate are Saturdays, it used to be Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays AND Saturdays :D

Sadly, the only thing on our Xbox is COD, not my choice, so I have zero advice :(

*Sigh* it would help if I actually remembered to put the washing machine on.

Funky monkey said:
I agree tootz, my week is manic then come Thursday & Friday and it tends to quieten down JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT! Lol
Well I've done it again, another sneaky peek on home scales and the bleeping things are just not moving :( have WI tomorrow so want a decent loss since I didn't WI last week :( i haven't gone off track (except Friday but I worked out syns & took them off weekly allowance) so there's no reason why it shouldn't be ok! Sorry to moan x
Hope everyone else is doing fine & dandy??? I've also discovered dance central on xbox this week and I LOVE it! Could anyone recommended any other similar games??? Thanks

Kay X

Ah Hun, I do the same but I'm also a serial once a day WI which is so bad, especially this morning, I've put on a pound from yesterday and I thought I had a great day yesterday - I know I shouldn't do it!

Well we've just got the xbox and we have dance central, zumba - which is tricky but makes you sweat and your shape fitness evolved which is really good I think! I've just got to go on them more...

Also, can I ask a personal question? With your totm, has it been erratic or changed since losing weight? As it has been a bit weird for me this month - sorry to ask but I have no one else in my position to ask!! Xxx

My TOTM has always been crazy, and since being on cerazette, it's even crazier! I guess losing weight might change it a bit for you, but if you are concerned you should see your GP. Haha, you can tell I'm at work!

Why do we scale hop?! It's madness. Some days I can be 4lb up on the previous day, which of course makes me feel like sh*te for the rest of the day!

Can't really help on TOTM as I have a contraceptive implant so had no periods since having it fitted, up to 7 weeks ago which lasted 2 weeks then nothing again now - not sure if that was weight related or whether its coz I've had it about 18 month now?!?

Ah I see, thanks though, I'm not that concerned, just wondering what's going on with me but I have a feeling it might be my weight loss as there aren't any other factors at the moment! Though it's not as if I'm losing weight at an alarming rate or anything!!!

Em8888 said:
Ah I see, thanks though, I'm not that concerned, just wondering what's going on with me but I have a feeling it might be my weight loss as there aren't any other factors at the moment! Though it's not as if I'm losing weight at an alarming rate or anything!!!

I would imagine it could be weight related coz as people gain weight there TOTM goes erratic so guess it could happen as you lose weight too :D

Hi all!

WI last night - lost 1.5lbs which I was happy with :) feel better again now as I was quite down last week.

RE xbox games- you can't beat the obstacle courses on kinect adventures! They are hard work if you put the effort in. I love dance central too! Fab game xx

Bobsledwheels said:
Hi all!

WI last night - lost 1.5lbs which I was happy with :) feel better again now as I was quite down last week.

RE xbox games- you can't beat the obstacle courses on kinect adventures! They are hard work if you put the effort in. I love dance central too! Fab game xx

Well done on the 1.5 off! I was thinking about kinect adventures but only seen kid jumping on that raft thing so might have to investigate! Thanks x

Em8888 said:
Ah Hun, I do the same but I'm also a serial once a day WI which is so bad, especially this morning, I've put on a pound from yesterday and I thought I had a great day yesterday - I know I shouldn't do it!

Well we've just got the xbox and we have dance central, zumba - which is tricky but makes you sweat and your shape fitness evolved which is really good I think! I've just got to go on them more...

Also, can I ask a personal question? With your totm, has it been erratic or changed since losing weight? As it has been a bit weird for me this month - sorry to ask but I have no one else in my position to ask!! Xxx

Do you have to be quite co-ordinated for zumba coz I really do have none! What do you do on your shape fitness evolved?? X

Funky monkey said:
Do you have to be quite co-ordinated for zumba coz I really do have none! What do you do on your shape fitness evolved?? X

Woohoo nice one bobsled! That's a great loss x

I have to say with the zumba, I personally think it's quite fast paced for me, but after a few goes I kinda got into it! With the shape fitness, it's a bit more serious, it can set up training programmes based on what you want to get out of it. Me and the hubby use it and you can do as much or as little as you want, there's also a zen cooling down exercise which is quite good.

The kinect adventures is my fave! It's so much fun and it takes pics of you when you do certain moves which is hilarious!

That's true about the weight gain Hun, god I wish I wasn't a woman sometimes!!!

Hi,

I'd like to join too if that's ok? I go to group by myself too, have got LOADS to lose, like over 7 stone :( feel like I have a mammoth task on my hands and could really do with some support, am happy to try and give it as well!lol Have only been on the diet 1 week and I maintained! :'(
There are some really good recipes on here, I'm suprised the SW website doesn't have a forum on it.

x

Hi,

I'd like to join too if that's ok? I go to group by myself too, have got LOADS to lose, like over 7 stone :( feel like I have a mammoth task on my hands and could really do with some support, am happy to try and give it as well!lol Have only been on the diet 1 week and I maintained! :'(
There are some really good recipes on here, I'm suprised the SW website doesn't have a forum on it.

x

of course you cand join in :D

don't look at the bigger picture just take it a day at a time, or a week at a time. you can do this. I too have around 7 stone too lose :( looking at it like that I found depressing, so I know just plod through each day. The people on here are so so lovely and encouraging too

I bought zumba for the Wii today. I haven't opened it yet, hope its not going to gather dust like most things like that that I buy!

Back