Weight loss buddy anyone??

adipose said:
Hi,

I'd like to join too if that's ok? I go to group by myself too, have got LOADS to lose, like over 7 stone :( feel like I have a mammoth task on my hands and could really do with some support, am happy to try and give it as well!lol Have only been on the diet 1 week and I maintained! :'(
There are some really good recipes on here, I'm suprised the SW website doesn't have a forum on it.

x

Hi there, yes just take it in small sections e.g today I'm going to be 100% on plan and those days will role into weeks and the pounds will role into stones. Just shout if you need anything :) you can do it! It's not always easy but you can do it!! :)

of course you cand join in :D

don't look at the bigger picture just take it a day at a time, or a week at a time. you can do this. I too have around 7 stone too lose :( looking at it like that I found depressing, so I know just plod through each day. The people on here are so so lovely and encouraging too

I bought zumba for the Wii today. I haven't opened it yet, hope its not going to gather dust like most things like that that I buy!
I know what you're saying :) it's nice to speak to someone who's in the same boat with so much weight to lose!:thankyou:
I have a Wii too, was doing quite well at one point with the Wii fit but kind of fell off the wagon again, I need to get back into the routine!
I've got Zumba but its a game rental-I haven't tried it yet either and I have it for a couple of weeks now! Let me know how you get on if you decide to try it out :) I find doing an hours dancing with the Just Dance game really seems to burn plenty of calories-I must get back into the habit of that too! At least it's a bit more exciting than going to the gym!

x

Hi there, yes just take it in small sections e.g today I'm going to be 100% on plan and those days will role into weeks and the pounds will role into stones. Just shout if you need anything :) you can do it! It's not always easy but you can do it!! :)
Thanks for your support :) I know I need to try to learn to take things one day at a time rather than expecting miracles overnight!lol
I haven't been using this forum for long-do you know how you get notifications if someone has replied to your post? Or do you just have to go back and check?x:lost:

Hi everyone!

How are you all on this gorgeous morning? I'm so excited now as I have Southend tomorrow, family holiday next Saturday, my birthday, then Wimbledon! So much going on! But of course I look at the negatives and get worried about the food aspect of it all :( I will not let food beat me!

Xxx

:D morning everyone

I am a happy bunny today. I finally got my 1/s stone reward as lost 1.5lb this morning. :D How did I celebrate, choccie? cake? nope I was good and went for a long walk :)

Adipose - we can do this. I am looking at it in 1/2 stone marks. I feel better for it and in a better frame of mind. We are all here to support you and pm me anytime :) I plan to actually try this zumba for the wii, first I need to find out how to even put the wii on and get it up on the tv, how bad is that, the kids usually do it, but I need to learn so that I can use it when all out at school and work. I do not plan to let this get dusty like all the other exercise thingys I bought over the last few months, ie kettlenetics (still in box, I did open box to check all in there lol) and the pilates ring, yep you got it still in box, again I did check it was in there!

Em - enjoy yourself sweetie. There will always be events for us to attend and we should attend them, enjoy them within reason, and then draw a line under it and get back on plan the next day :)

Happy to report a 3.5 loss this morning (didn't weigh in last week) - 2 next week will get me my 2st shiny!!! Have just bought your shape fitness evolved for xbox so no excuse not to get my butt moving :D
And the new mag! Has people got it yet? Its really good this time I think I would try every recipes in it and that doesn't happen ever! Hope everyone having a good day :D

Kay X

Funky monkey said:
Happy to report a 3.5 loss this morning (didn't weigh in last week) - 2 next week will get me my 2st shiny!!! Have just bought your shape fitness evolved for xbox so no excuse not to get my butt moving :D
And the new mag! Has people got it yet? Its really good this time I think I would try every recipes in it and that doesn't happen ever! Hope everyone having a good day :D

Kay X

Ah well done funky, that's a fab loss :)

Oooh will have to get the mag next week, I forgot on Monday.

Oh dear, I've just had some of my sons left over pizza, fgs what is wrong with me! Really not looking fwd to WI on mon as it's also totm and party tomorrow. Ah well!!

I am a happy bunny today. I finally got my 1/s stone reward as lost 1.5lb this morning. :D How did I celebrate, choccie? cake? nope I was good and went for a long walk :)

Adipose - we can do this. I am looking at it in 1/2 stone marks. I feel better for it and in a better frame of mind. We are all here to support you and pm me anytime :) I plan to actually try this zumba for the wii, first I need to find out how to even put the wii on and get it up on the tv, how bad is that, the kids usually do it, but I need to learn so that I can use it when all out at school and work. I do not plan to let this get dusty like all the other exercise thingys I bought over the last few months, ie kettlenetics (still in box, I did open box to check all in there lol) and the pilates ring, yep you got it still in box, again I did check it was in there!

Em - enjoy yourself sweetie. There will always be events for us to attend and we should attend them, enjoy them within reason, and then draw a line under it and get back on plan the next day :)
Well done you on the weight loss! I hope I can be as successful!
I have a voucher for groupon that I can use at Curves-a ladies only gym-they recommend x3 30 min sessions per week. The groupon offer was for 10 sessions for £19-my aim for tomorrow is to ring them and get myself booked in for my induction! I did go swimming with a friend last night and we managed to do 60 lengths in 55 mins (though I've always been better at swimming than I have walking or running!), hope that will help with the weight loss as I'm going to indulge in a bottle of Rose Cava tonight too-it's been a long week!lol

x

JackieN said:

Hey hun, I'm sorry, well done on your fab weight loss and getting your award too x

I would love to join, I go to the SW Meetings, and i do go with people (my mum, our 2 neighbors) but having online support would also be very helpful!

so hello!

Well done Funky what a fab weight loss :D

Adipose - good luck with the induction. I am impressed, and the swimmin well done. I can just about swim a length! Enjoy the cava :D

Thanks Em, I thought perhaps I smelt or summit :cry: (joking) I misspelt it and lost 1/2 stone (whoops) but still its my first goal achieved. - whoops re the pizza. Draw a line under it and move on. Enjoy your weekend and then get back to it Monday :D You can do this!

Hiya Evan - course you can join in :D well done on your 7lb loss too thats fab :D

The first half of many i am sure!
Its amazing how well i feel after being on plan for a week, energy levels have shot up and i feel HAPPY.
It just shows what rubbish i was shoveling into my mouth and what nasty things it was doing to my body, how it would of been great to realize that when i was 16!

But, thats in the past,
ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS!

I've got a 14 year old girl= hormones, a 10 year old lad=laziness and cheekiness and a 2 year old lad= puddles on the floor, whinging and early mornings!! Enough to make you eat anytime haha! ;) you have my sincerest understanding, I love em to bits but I could just run away to a desert island some days ;)

I've got a 14 year old girl= hormones, a 10 year old lad=laziness and cheekiness and a 2 year old lad= puddles on the floor, whinging and early mornings!! Enough to make you eat anytime haha! ;) you have my sincerest understanding, I love em to bits but I could just run away to a desert island some days ;)

Phew not just me!

I have an 18 year old lad - apparently 18 means you can do what you like even if still living at home lol, a hormonal 14 year lad still lazy, and a 7 year old girl who thinks shes 20! Again love them to bits but gosh they can be trying

Happy Saturday :)

Well, that's my weekend over! I work Sat and Sun, so Thurs night and Friday all day is my weekend :)

Had a lovely time with him indoors, it was spent pretty much off plan, but it was so worth it as we have been a bit distant lately. But it wasn't so nice to wake up this morning to a sofa with doggy doo on it (he has been a bit poorly, seems bones don't suit him), a living room floor covered in shredder slipper, and a kitchen floor with half the bin over it. So the sofa is scrubbed, the washing machine is on, and the floors are hoovered!

Congrats everyone on your losses, and welcome to everyone new :) I don't even switch the laptop on on my day off, so have a couple of days to catch up on :D

I'm actually going to get back on plan today. Was a bit poorly this morning which I presume is due to being off plan, so time to kick myself up the arse :)

Well done Jackie & Funky. Fab losses. Has been a strange week with my daughter's b'day and meals out etc. Good news is my clothes are getting really baggy. Bad news is my clothes are getting baggy and I've got an interview on Tuesday. The next size down is too tight. At least it should give me more motivation. WI on Monday. Keep going

Thanks shelski :D & good luck for the interview X
I am feeling really positive at the minute - have done 8 days 100% under 10 syns, no picking @ rubbish etc and really got my motivation back :D
Hope everyone is having a great weekend? X

I went back to class this week and its really helped given me some of my motivation back I put on 1lb but was ok with it as hadnt been to class for a few weeks so fingers crossed I am getting back into gear good luck for this week guys xx

Hiya everyone :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Its been a funny one for me - lots of people over at the flat so there have been lots of chocolates and sandwiches and things about. Not sure why everyone picked this weekend but hey ho!

So had a bad day yesterday but its really motivated me in a strange way - as i hit 28 syns yesterday on nothing in particular so i am determined to stick to plan again for the next week. I had been spot on for about a week before so don't feel too bad but I am going to cook loads of stuff this afternoon in preparation for the week. Plus i've just got the new extra easy meals in minutes book and i must admit its fab!! xx

Back