Weight loss buddy anyone??

Woohoo well done girls, you're doing so well and Trix, I cannot wait to get into that category, you must feel amazing x

And well done tootz, that is not bad at all in the grand scheme of things, as you say, the only way is down from here x

Makes ya feel a bit better about yourself, and speechless when people notice, loads are commenting now, but I just stand and blush lol!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:cry:Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. Well I'm due to get weighed tomorrow morning and my star week is due tomorrow as well, so although I've had a good week-all EE days, as I've been so hungry and craving carbs, I feel very bloated, very fat and very fed up :( I really hope the scales don't show a gain, as that will make me feel worse :( Sorry to moan, my PMT seems to be getting worse every month!! I've been awful to live with the past week, I'm getting on my own nerves :sigh: :wave_cry: xx
Trixy sending you hugs dont beat yourself up you are doing absolutely fantastic xx

I just bought myself a wii fit lol first time on it and its brilliant totally in love with it and didnt find it to bad so hopefully will help give me the boost i need , anyone else using one and getting results

Hi to the newbies-it makes me not *quite* so new anymore, though there are only one or two people who have spoken to me on here, one in particular-she knows who she is and thanks for your support!
I know a little loss can be a bit disappointing sometimes, but at least its a loss and not a gain....what do they say about baby steps....or something to do with the hare and the tortoise-we all know who wins the race in the end!lol. It's tempting to crash diet and we all want to see results immediately (me in particular!)but they reckon the slower you lose it the longer it stays off...would be nice if we only had to diet once and then didn't have to do it again in our lifetime!
My 1st week was rubbish as I maintained, but have seen a loss of 3 and a half pounds this week, I only hope next week I can get similar results!
It's great to have somewhere you can talk to people who are in the same boat as you and going through the same struggles, I think the more support and motivation you can get from others the better!x

adipose said:
Hi to the newbies-it makes me not *quite* so new anymore, though there are only one or two people who have spoken to me on here, one in particular-she knows who she is and thanks for your support!
I know a little loss can be a bit disappointing sometimes, but at least its a loss and not a gain....what do they say about baby steps....or something to do with the hare and the tortoise-we all know who wins the race in the end!lol. It's tempting to crash diet and we all want to see results immediately (me in particular!)but they reckon the slower you lose it the longer it stays off...would be nice if we only had to diet once and then didn't have to do it again in our lifetime!
My 1st week was rubbish as I maintained, but have seen a loss of 3 and a half pounds this week, I only hope next week I can get similar results!
It's great to have somewhere you can talk to people who are in the same boat as you and going through the same struggles, I think the more support and motivation you can get from others the better!x

Well that's a great loss gun, well done, I think it depends on what your eating habits were before you start SW as well.
Sorry if I haven't spoken to you before, sometimes you just get so many comments and I have a brain like a sieve and can't remember all of what I've seen! Especially as I'm on here with my iPhone most of the time.
You're totally right about the tortoise hair scenario, at least you spend time knowing what is best for you, learning about what you're eating, having a blip but then getting back on track rather than losing a load in one go and putting it all back on.
Well I say I'm learning, we shall see!!!

Same here, sorry if I didn't say hi, but I am useless at keeping track of everyone, and am only on here when I *should* be working :D

Yup, slow and steady wins the race. It's a blummin' boring, drawn out race with a few too many speed bumps in it for my liking, but I'm confident that I won't pile it all back on in a week :)

Adipose, I am also sorry if I didn't say hi, it wasn't intentional, I find it difficult to keep track on my phone chasing 3 kids lol, good luck with the weight loss x :) x

So WI tomorrow! Have been good all week but still not feeling like I'll have my 2lb off for my 2st shiny :( think it's coz I've done about 3-4 green days this week and my brain doesn't accept carbs can equal weight loss! Been on dreaded home scales and according to them little bleeps I've gained! So going for a long walk today - upping the S/SS & water then praying for a good result :)

How are all you lovely ladies this morning?? X

Oooh good luck with tomorrow Funky. I'm the same with green days, they just feel too naughty in my little brain!

Drizzly rain here, expected to last all day, so I've had to drag myself out to walk the dog, and now sat with a cuppa working. Got my positive SW food head on, I just hope it pays off on Tuesday. Out drinking on Saturday, so that is going to be a flexi syn day and a half! Not been out since about Nov/Dec so it's been a while. No idea what to wear, as most stuff is either too big, or fits, but I'm paranoid it makes me look fat! Hope it doesn't rain, that just mucks up everything :(

How are we all doing? Got any exciting plans for the upcoming weekend? My weekend starts tonight as I work Sat and Sun :(

Well done Trixy, how are you feeling now? (hugs) just look back you have done so well, you are certainly an inspiration to me :D

Hiya Adipose, well done you losing 3lb! proud of you sweetie, thats fab :D and yep slow and steady. I am just about getting my head around that. I found it disappointing at first when I have so much to lose and its not falling off

Hi Em - when do you go away? don't forget to have a chinese and a cream cake for me please!!

Hi Tinytoonz :)

Hi Funky Monkey - good luck with WI tomorrow. I am a scale hopper. Its not good, and even worse when they are the scales I use to weigh each week as if I see a gain it depresses me but I am getting on them less and less

Would you believe I am sitting here with a humungous bowl of fruit salad for breakfast and enjoying it :O I am amazed. If someone had said I would be 6 weeks ago I'd have laughed, hot buttered toast and cheese was far more likely! and and and I have just done 6 mins zumba and omg! it was hard to follow. I have left in on in the lounge and plan to do it again when I have a little break from work. I have no co-ordination so certainly interesting!

I too am a nightmare scale hopper! No idea why I do it, but its like a strange addiction!

Fruit salad - go you! I've already had my weetabix, and am now bored and wondering what to snack on! Getting up at 6:15 sucks, I sometimes have to have 4 small meals a day!

Mmmm toast. It is my nemesis. Thankfully, there is no butter in the house, so the threat is still there, but not with yummy melted butter too.

I should clean the house really as I have peeps coming round on Saturday, but by Saturday, Hugo and Dude combined would have trashed it again! Shall I have another lazy day......so very tempted!

Hi Adipose, so sorry if any of us have seemed to be ignoring you :( I think quite a few people joined us a few weeks a ago and sometimes it's difficult to keep up, but keep posting I love to know how everyone is getting on even if I don't always comment :)
Thanks JackieN, feeling a lot better, I really must do something about the PMT though, it's awful for about 10 days before which isn't nice for me or the family.
Girls keep it up, the plan works, it isn't the fastest weight loss in the world, but who wants to live on sachets of powder to lose weight? The best advice I can give is to keep mixing things up and try new things constantly, otherwise boredom sets in :D

Hey funky, dint fret, you never know, the scales usually show up differently from home so yep, loads of water and ss food today!

Ooooh hot buttered toast - something else I can have lol on fresh bread *drools* ! Jackie, I shall have that along with my Chinese and cakes! We're off on saturday but am worried about the weather as it's quite Ick today!

I know about the fruit thing, if anyone had said that to me at the start, I would've laughed at them! Fruit was never my strong point - still isn't great, but getting on with it much better now! X

TrimTrixy said:
Hi Adipose, so sorry if any of us have seemed to be ignoring you :( I think quite a few people joined us a few weeks a ago and sometimes it's difficult to keep up, but keep posting I love to know how everyone is getting on even if I don't always comment :)
Thanks JackieN, feeling a lot better, I really must do something about the PMT though, it's awful for about 10 days before which isn't nice for me or the family.
Girls keep it up, the plan works, it isn't the fastest weight loss in the world, but who wants to live on sachets of powder to lose weight? The best advice I can give is to keep mixing things up and try new things constantly, otherwise boredom sets in :D

Hey Trix, we must have been posting at the same time! I have exactly the same thing with my pmt, when it's arrived I'm fine but it's the week before I'm a complete nightmare - and I'm aware of it but just can't stop it. Is there something that can help do u know? X

Trim Trixy - have you tried vit b6 and evening primrose? B6 is water soluable so a vit to take alone rather than just a multi vit, it also helps with moods etc. Both work very very very well for PMT trust me, but can take a month or two to build up in your system. Both well worth taking :D

Em - got room in your suitcase for a fatty? Rather fancy the chinese, cream cake and hot buttered toast!! Hopefully the weather will pick up for next week :) everything crossed. Where are you going?

Just done 3 more mins on zumba. its fast even on the easy setting and I struggle to follow her, but legs felt like jelly so must be doing something hehehehehehehe

Hey Trix, we must have been posting at the same time! I have exactly the same thing with my pmt, when it's arrived I'm fine but it's the week before I'm a complete nightmare - and I'm aware of it but just can't stop it. Is there something that can help do u know? X

:D just answered both your prayers at once then lol

Honest vit b6 and evening primrose really really help

I should be working.... whooops. this site is a constant distraction working from home

Back