Weight loss buddy anyone??

Right off to Holland and Barratt in the morning for me, anything's worth a try...thank you :)

you're welcome and just takes a while to kick in but most definately helps. i've not been taking the evening primrose and noticed the difference this month

Nnnnnnng. Yes, okay. I lost and then put on since I've been gone. The put on is mainly booze. At a football match where my only drinking option was blue wkd so I was basically drinking sugar. For two days.

I also had a very very very late * week. I'm as regular as anything. 28/29 days spot on every time. 10 days late. Thought I may have an unexpected package (worst news as potential father is, well, a bit meh). But all okay. Still think the slight stress if that distracted me from diet.

But we're all good now. I have 7 melons and a spoon. That's my week sorted :D

Sent from my iPhone

Wow, 7 melons - impressive! I tried a mixed pack of melon the other week, and I was unwell for 3 days solid, so I'm not gonna go there again!

I've given up on TOTM. Not supposed to have one, but the latest one has been sticking about for...ooooh....3 weeks now, so I give in :D But I can imagine being late would stress you out somewhat, especially with a 'meh' potential daddy!

:D reminds me. Bought the OH some new trainers the other day as the dog ate his, so I sent him a message saying he wasn't to go mad, I only did it cause I can and cause I wanted to. The prat thought I was pregnant! I mean how on earth do you jump there?!?!

:) you got the result you wanted. Not a football fan, but living near Stoke, it was quite a noisy time in my life

The pre-packed melon is rank and it has syns. The fresh stuff is a pain to chop up but is great for superspeeding with. And Tesco always have one sort on offer.

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah it was from Asda, one of them mixed fruit boxes with red grapes in it too. There was one in particular I didn't like, think it was Gala. It has syns??? How?

Tinytootz said:
Yeah it was from Asda, one of them mixed fruit boxes with red grapes in it too. There was one in particular I didn't like, think it was Gala. It has syns??? How?

I asked my C about this and it's only prepared fruit with other things (like stuff to give longer shelf life) in thats synned, I've just had a pack of melon & grapes - ingredients 80% melon 20% grapes so that would be free x

Really? Because that would be great news for me on night shift when I get peckish. My Mum's consultant told her that all the pre-prepared stuff has preservatives in it which gives it syns. I found that hard to believe as the stuff goes off so quickly.

Minus3.5 said:
Really? Because that would be great news for me on night shift when I get peckish. My Mum's consultant told her that all the pre-prepared stuff has preservatives in it which gives it syns. I found that hard to believe as the stuff goes off so quickly.

I've just text my new C to see what she says and I'll get back to you, but this is what I was told by old one :) x

Very interesting I eat them sometimes, don't buy them as much now as I had some melon from asda and it was rank! Had a funny taste, prob preservatives

Funky monkey said:
I've just text my new C to see what she says and I'll get back to you, but this is what I was told by old one :) x

My new C has said to check online coz some do/some don't have syns?!? Not very helpful as i can't find specific product online :( x

Minus3.5 said:
I shall stick with my fresh melon and my ice cream scoop then :D

Wish I had, I've just ate 2 tubs of the Pre-prepared stuff :( x

You'll be fine. The syns are really really low. It's just worth knowing they may be there

Hi Adipose, so sorry if any of us have seemed to be ignoring you :( I think quite a few people joined us a few weeks a ago and sometimes it's difficult to keep up, but keep posting I love to know how everyone is getting on even if I don't always comment :)
Thanks JackieN, feeling a lot better, I really must do something about the PMT though, it's awful for about 10 days before which isn't nice for me or the family.
Girls keep it up, the plan works, it isn't the fastest weight loss in the world, but who wants to live on sachets of powder to lose weight? The best advice I can give is to keep mixing things up and try new things constantly, otherwise boredom sets in :D
HI Trixy, that's ok, I know what its like-we all have busy lives-I personally can't get on here to comment whilst I'm at work or anything so its only the time I have free in the evenings-and since doing this diet that time seems to be less! Think its all the cooking i'm having to do! Re:what you say about slow weight loss-they reckon thats the best way to lose it as it stays off longer-though wouldn't we all like to wake up a size 10 tomorrow!lol :) x

Well that's a great loss gun, well done, I think it depends on what your eating habits were before you start SW as well.
Sorry if I haven't spoken to you before, sometimes you just get so many comments and I have a brain like a sieve and can't remember all of what I've seen! Especially as I'm on here with my iPhone most of the time.
You're totally right about the tortoise hair scenario, at least you spend time knowing what is best for you, learning about what you're eating, having a blip but then getting back on track rather than losing a load in one go and putting it all back on.
Well I say I'm learning, we shall see!!!
Hey thats ok Em, as you say there are so many people on here we'd be here all night if we were to reply to every comment!lol
Yeah, my friend has lost 7 stone doing the Cambridge diet, and its come off quite quick-I just worry how you cope when you go back to eating normal food-at least with this diet it is a healthy eating plan that you can actually live with!not just some fad diet we do to lose weight then stop (minus the odd blip which we ALL have lol)x

Hi Jackie, wish I could work from home like you, though I fear I'd end up a true hermit, as the longer I spend at home the less I want to go out! I'm going to try the vit b6 idea, and have already ordered some bach flower remedy today, though can't remember what combo I chose....!x

Welcome back Zoe xx
1lb off for me this week still need 2.5lb for 4st shiny pls pls pls pls let it be next week lol x

Back