Weight loss buddy anyone??

Good luck for today, can I just say you seem like such a lovely caring person and it might sound a bit cheesy but I'd rather be friends with someone who was a bit chubby and a had a big heart, than a skinny minny who had no personality ;) Beauty really does shine from within, just remember that! You're on a journey and it is a positive one, so get your lippy on and have a lovely day you gorgeous girl!!! :D :D

Hey Jackie, hope today goes fabby for you :)

We all have down days, and it sucks big style. But I always finds it helps to look at the bigger picture - yeah, I ain't where I want to be weight wise, but I am taking control of the situation, and its better that it might take 5 years to get where I want, than brushing it under the carpet with the "I'll do it tomorrow" attitude. I'm sure you will look amazing, beauty is within, don't forget :) Even if you are in a bin bag, if you are a beautiful person inside, then everyone sees you for it. When you get to your goal, you will look back at today and smile, because you got through it, the world didn't end, and you felt great :)

Haha, I'm such a hypocrite! I too am out tonight, and am fretting over my frock! I've bought this one
Bright orange ponte dress - Day dresses - Dresses - Women -
Which is very unlike me, so I'm fretting! I'm a short arse, so it's not as short on me as it is on her, thank the lord. Had to get a larger size as they didn't have mine in, so am a wee bit gutted as it (hopefully) won't fit in a month or so, but oh well!

Had a rubbish Friday again, seems to be a common theme! Him indoors is being a pain, but had a rant in my food diary, so feel a little better about it all :)

We all having a good weekend?

Urgh! I was supposed to be out tonight with friends, but they have already started pulling out :(

Out with my OH, a couple of other couples, and my friend, who just so happens to be single. She was all for coming out, until she found out my OH was out too. Now she won't come out as she is the only single one.

I just don't know what to do. My OH isn't from here, and has moved in with me, so I want to try and include him when I can so he doesn't feel so isolated. And I can't just turn round and say he can't come. I'm sure he would love having an evening in on the Xbox on his own, but it would hurt my feelings if it was the other way round, especially if I knew that other couples were gonna be there too, not just a girly/boys night out.

But if she doesn't come out, she will sit at home on her own and mope. She's having trouble with SW herself at the moment, and I am trying to help her out as much as poss, and she got back on the wagon this week and lost 4.5lbs, dead chuffed for her. I've told her that she is out with friends, not out with couples, and its not as if we are dead couply - one of the dudes will be glued to the football all evening!

My OH is dead nervous about going out as it is. He is worried that we will see lots of people I know, and that they will judge him. I was with my ex for 7+ years, so some people are still a bit whispery about the whole ordeal, and are naturally a bit fascinated at seeing me with someone else. I know it's hard, I've had to do it too when out with him. So to tell him he can't come would be super mean, and I'm not prepared to do it. But then I'm worried about my friend. I don't like to think of her moping inside on her own. I've already told her we would love it if she came out, and I've made a fuss of her, but it seems to be on deaf ears at the moment. I just hope she changes her mind :(

Rant over :D

Good luck for today, can I just say you seem like such a lovely caring person and it might sound a bit cheesy but I'd rather be friends with someone who was a bit chubby and a had a big heart, than a skinny minny who had no personality ;) Beauty really does shine from within, just remember that! You're on a journey and it is a positive one, so get your lippy on and have a lovely day you gorgeous girl!!! :D :D

What a lovely lovely thing to say :cry: you are so lovely thank you.

Thanks everyone for being so lovely. I went to the wedding. The kaleidoscope dress arrived an hour before I left so I wore it. It matched my jewellery, shoes, bag, jacket everything and fitted me like it was made for me :D I still felt like a tent on legs but at least the dress was stunning :D

I am back for my sw lunch and going back to the disco tonight. But I did it. I didn't bottle out, I went and smiled and enjoyed myself and she looked amazing my little girl cried when she saw her saying she looked like a princess :)

Tinytoonz I really don't know what to suggest re tonight but go with your gut instinct. If thats to go with OH then thats what you should do. IF you friend stays home then remember its what SHE chose to do, nobody made her, she was invited and was more than welcome

Help! I have just eaten my body weight in bad food! I knew a self sabotage moment was lurking but FFS what am I doing :( anyway hoping if I work on minimal syns for rest of the week I may be able to make it up - damn STS yesterday it's your bleeping fault!

On a more positive note my little girl has made massive progress on her walking today! She can now get up from the floor and walk and also pop her on her feet and she will walk and not fall over! :D I know it doesn't sound like much as she is 20 months, but she is profoundly Deaf due to her inner ears not developing in pregnancy and has really struggled with balance, she's been able to walk some steps for a few weeks now but only if leaning on a wall to start so today has shown her balance is improving and she should be up and running in the next few weeks! :D :D :D

Funky, who cares about the food blip today when your little girl is doing so well. In 3 years time you will remember today because of her. Draw a line under the food from today, cut down on your syns if it makes you feel better but don't deprive yourself, and give yourself a break. Get back on track tomorrow. Sending hugs for your little girl.

Hello, how are we all this rainy bank holiday?

I've discovered something new today. I worry too much. I discovered this as every time I worry or stress over things, I get ill. And MAN, I was ill yesterday and today. So I must learn to let certain things float on by.

Weigh in tomorrow. Kinda optimistic for a loss tomorrow, but perhaps I'm setting myself up for a shock!

Good luck to you all x

Good luck for weigh in tinytootz, mines tomorrow as well, really praying to get in the 11 stone bracket!!! Haven't been there for a very long time ;) x

Sts this week. Need to keep meal planning and writing down my syns. Want to have lost another 5 lbs by hubbie's 40th on 23 June .

STS is always better than a gain :)

Lost 2lb this week. Just. Stupidly, bit gutted as on Sunday morning I was 3lb down, but I guess after me being poorly, my body has retained a bit more than usual to replace all that I lost (bit too much info there!)

This week I'm going for the weekly syn approach, rather than daily.

Gooooood luck all :) x

Well done on losses and sts !! :)

I'm dreading tonight!! :( ate so much this week, had a few health problems appearing so been feeling really negative :( hopefully back on track soon !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone on another good week: here's a Mexican wave to celebrate:
:talk017:

Good luck for tonight butterfly x x

So back on track today after ar$ing around last few days! Popped on scales @ home this morning and they were kind for once so now motivated & back on track Woohoo!! :D

Funky food blips happen and so long as its just a blip and we get back on track, we are only human :D Lovely to hear your little girl is doing so well :)

Good luck TrimTrixy I have everything crossed for you today and hope you are in the 11's how fab would that be :D you've done brilliantly

Shelski sts is fine and I am sure you can get 5lb by the 23rd

Well done Tinytoonz thats a fab loss :D 4 packs of butter!

Goodluck tonight Karen. Knock that negativity on the head sweetie. Really hope you are okay message me if you need me, always here for you xxxxx

I had a few little blips over the weekend its always harder when everyone is off. ie pizza friday night and mcdonalds sunday night but rest of time totally 100% on track so I'm not worried about it. As I am looking at the whole thing differently this time we are going to have meals out, weddings, parties etc and I'm going to enjoy but be sensible rest of time :D I have to do it this time as spent years trying! lol

Hiya everyone!

Sorry I've not been around much recently- I normally pop in and say hello but had such a manic few weeks. Lost 2lbs last week which I was chuffed with but this week my wii fit seems to say I've not lost an ounce. Guess I'll find out tomorow!

It's taster week this week though so I've bit the bullet and made a scan bran cake!! It's 1 syn and 1/5th of a HEB per slice, or 2 syns a slice. And the best thing is... It's edible!! Woo!!

I'm going to make a marmalade one tomorrow so I shall report back and also read everyones updates that I've missed recently.

Hope everyone is doing well!! :) xx

Hi bobs! Fingers crossed for you, anything can happen overnight, drink plenty of water before u go to bed ;)

Lost 2 lb this week, so as I was hoping I'm now in the 11's!!! :D I've been wanting it so long and now I've achieved it, I feel exactly the same ;) ha ha!! Oh well we're never happy are we? ( well I'm not)
How did all the other tues weighted get on? Xx

Congrats Trixy! The next bracket must feel amazing! I'm hovering above it, and have been for months now!

Back