Weight loss buddy anyone??

Sorry was working last night, lost another 2lb and got my stone and half award, don't know how I managed it, the only thing I can think of is with me not being well my appetite hasn't been the same, even though I'm eating rubbish, its still not as much if that makes sense xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hello all,

I hope I can join in with you all. I am in Spain so its me on my own. I bought a blouse of the peg a couple of weeks ago and I couldnt do it up. I am wearing it this morning with abit to spare. I dont have scales, how important are they.:cool:

Congrats Karen :)

And welcome Lorybo. Whether you use scales is entirely up to you. I personally find them better to gauge my progress (or lack of), but you could use a measuring tape and see how many inches you lose instead if you like :)

Hiya everyone!

Sorry I've not been around much recently- I normally pop in and say hello but had such a manic few weeks. Lost 2lbs last week which I was chuffed with but this week my wii fit seems to say I've not lost an ounce. Guess I'll find out tomorow!

It's taster week this week though so I've bit the bullet and made a scan bran cake!! It's 1 syn and 1/5th of a HEB per slice, or 2 syns a slice. And the best thing is... It's edible!! Woo!!

I'm going to make a marmalade one tomorrow so I shall report back and also read everyones updates that I've missed recently.

Hope everyone is doing well!! :) xx

Well done :D I haven't been on my wii fit for ages so really must dig it out

Hi bobs! Fingers crossed for you, anything can happen overnight, drink plenty of water before u go to bed ;)

Lost 2 lb this week, so as I was hoping I'm now in the 11's!!! :D I've been wanting it so long and now I've achieved it, I feel exactly the same ;) ha ha!! Oh well we're never happy are we? ( well I'm not)
How did all the other tues weighted get on? Xx

OMG I am so happy for you! How good must that feel. Well done you :D

Sorry was working last night, lost another 2lb and got my stone and half award, don't know how I managed it, the only thing I can think of is with me not being well my appetite hasn't been the same, even though I'm eating rubbish, its still not as much if that makes sense xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Karen :D so sorry you've not been feeling so good. Hope you have a better week this week (((hugs)))

I hope I can join in with you all. I am in Spain so its me on my own. I bought a blouse of the peg a couple of weeks ago and I couldnt do it up. I am wearing it this morning with abit to spare. I dont have scales, how important are they.:cool:

Hi and well done being able to wear the blouse. Its a good feeling isn't it? I had some leggings and tops last year I couldn't wear as to say they were tight was an understatement. I am wearing a pair of the leggings and one of the tops today and they feel comfortable :)

I lost 5.5lb this week. Not quite sure how as I've been an horrendous drunk.

I've now done my first stone (plus a bit more) and I'm 1/3 of my way to target.

A bit shocked to be honest. Ive never done more than 2lb even on my start week. Hey ho.

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Sent from my iPhone

MASSIVE congrats! Alcohol sometimes does that to me too, Sunday after drinking on Saturday, the scales showed a 3lb loss! Sadly, by Tuesday I had regained one of the little blighters.

Body magic does wonders ;)

How we all doing on this lovely sunny day? I survived my 13 hour working day yesterday, but my 13.5 hour day on Saturday is looming :(

Went out for lunch today with the parents, and I opted for the jacket potato! Soooo tempted by the chicken burger and chips, but I swerved, and really enjoyed it. And it took me ages to eat.

Currently operating on about 5 hours sleep, and working till 3am tonight, so my brain has gone a bit squishy and I'm not making a lot of sense.

Optimistic about Tuesday weigh in, but it is only Thursday!

1lb off this week still cant seem to get my 4st shiny really really slow lol x Well done guys on all your losses xx

Well done on your loss! Your shiny is very close now, but remember, slow and steady wins the race!

Hi all.... is it ok to join too please. I recognise one or two names from twitter. Have around 4.5 stone to loose - just typing that has made my head spin. I weigh in on Tuesdays...

Kiera

IamKieraS said:
Hi all.... is it ok to join too please. I recognise one or two names from twitter. Have around 4.5 stone to loose - just typing that has made my head spin. I weigh in on Tuesdays...

Kiera

Hi kiera and welcome aboard :D 4.5st may seem like a lot but it helps to break it into half stone shinys or other mini goals
Good luck x x

Well done misty, you're getting there hon ;)
And hi to Keira! Yes set yourself some smaller goals, one big goal is too daunting, little baby steps soon add up!
Good luck and shout if you need us ;)

I lost 5.5lb this week. Not quite sure how as I've been an horrendous drunk.

I've now done my first stone (plus a bit more) and I'm 1/3 of my way to target.

A bit shocked to be honest. Ive never done more than 2lb even on my start week. Hey ho.

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

Sent from my iPhone

well done :D

1lb off this week still cant seem to get my 4st shiny really really slow lol x Well done guys on all your losses xx

well done thats fab you will soon have that 4st shiny

Kiera

I Kiera, little steps I have over 6 stone left to lose but taking it half a stone at a time :)

Weigh day for me today and lost another 1lb. Happy with that as had a birthday tea last night :)

Hope everyones doing okay

Heya Kiera, welcome!

And well done Jackie :D

Why oh why oh why did I do it! Yesterday I went to KFC, followed by McDonalds for a milkshake. Me and OH keep falling out on Fridays, which is exasperated by me doing extra shifts this week, rendering me exhausted! It was a shed load of syns for no good reason. Must try and hold my head up high and get on with things.

How we all doing? Convinced today is Sunday, disappointed when I realise its Saturday!

Diet buddy!

I am in need of a diet buddy, joined the site today and would be really good if I could find someone who has similar goals to myself. Have at least 5 stone to lose for my wedding in June 2012 and have struggled to get motivated since jan, realise I now need to pull myself together as only a year left and don't want to be rolling down the isle, so if anyone wants a diet buddy I am following the SW diet and could just do with the extra support. Is there anyone new out there just starting a diet?

ive moved your post to the SW 'buddy' thread :)

Well hey there ladies! I'm back!!! How are you all? I had a quick read through the posts and you all seem to be doing so well.

Well, my week away was lovely, though we're all shattered! Ate nothing but c**p all week and I have to say, you really notice the difference, I feel so bloated and heavy and Ick! But I shall get back on track tomorrow and I gave to say, I can't wait! Never thought I'd feel that way.

I've decided that I won't be going to my WI on Monday, as I won't be going the following monday anyway as it's my birthday weekend! I thought why depress myself for one week and then I might think why bother. I know I've gained and why so what's the point in going this week. Lol it's like I'm trying to convince you guys that it's ok I don't go :)

How are you all?? Xxx

Nooooo. You should go.

here's my theory (it's long).......

I weigh 150lb. I spend one week eating nothing but rubbish and fear the scales. At a guess I've put on a couple of pounds and I don't want to know so I skip class. I feel quite bad about this. I then have an amazing week superspeeding and knowing I've done brilliantly go back to class the following week to find out I'm just 149lb and all I've lost is 1lb. I am gutted.

OR..... I weigh 150lb. I have a really bad week and knowing this I go to weigh in anyway to be told I'm now 153lb so I've put on 3lb. That's okay. I deserve it and I did kind of enjoy putting it on. I then regroup, have an amazing week superspeeding and go back to class next week where I weigh in at 149lb. I've lost an amazing 4lb in one week and I know that when I try SW really really really works.
If I'd skipped my bad week weigh in I wouldn't knwo how fabulous I in fact am!!!!

GO TO YOUR CLASS!!!! Lecture over. Will still love you if you do or don't go.

Zxx

Minus3.5 said:
Nooooo. You should go.

here's my theory (it's long).......

I weigh 150lb. I spend one week eating nothing but rubbish and fear the scales. At a guess I've put on a couple of pounds and I don't want to know so I skip class. I feel quite bad about this. I then have an amazing week superspeeding and knowing I've done brilliantly go back to class the following week to find out I'm just 149lb and all I've lost is 1lb. I am gutted.

OR..... I weigh 150lb. I have a really bad week and knowing this I go to weigh in anyway to be told I'm now 153lb so I've put on 3lb. That's okay. I deserve it and I did kind of enjoy putting it on. I then regroup, have an amazing week superspeeding and go back to class next week where I weigh in at 149lb. I've lost an amazing 4lb in one week and I know that when I try SW really really really works.
If I'd skipped my bad week weigh in I wouldn't knwo how fabulous I in fact am!!!!

GO TO YOUR CLASS!!!! Lecture over. Will still love you if you do or don't go.

Zxx

Thanks for the words of wisdom Zoe and I can see what you mean, but I personally feel like I won't get anything out of going to the WI. I may well consider it if I was going the following week but I'm not going.

I'm sorry :( lol xxx

Back