Weight loss buddy anyone??

*yawn* morning all. Horrid day here, desperately trying to summon up some form of enthusiasm to actually DO anything!

How are we all?

(and hi Stacie)

Hi jackie, I'm really sorry you had such a shock this weekend, scaring the living daylights out of us is what our kids do best! & you're right - your little boy must have a guardian angel or something watching over him, he's very lucky! Try to calm down although easier said than done coz the after shock is the worst thing I think! Get something stronger than sugar in your tea and relax, we're here if you need us :hugs: x x

Tinytootz said:
*yawn* morning all. Horrid day here, desperately trying to summon up some form of enthusiasm to actually DO anything!

How are we all?

(and hi Stacie)

I feel a bit like that this morning - can't be ar$ed to do anything *humf* x

Argh! Summoned up the energy to take Hugo out, and he has bitten someone. Bang goes my day. Still in tears over it, not quite sure what to do. Trying to get hold of mum (even at the age of 26, I still ring mum or dad when I'm in a pickle!), and stopping myself from eating everything in site in an attempt to calm myself down.

Hope all is well with you Jackie and your boy, my day pails in comparison, really!

Hi everyone! Well there have been a few dramas haven't there!
Glad you're son is going to be ok Jackie, kids eh!
Oh Tinytootz, hope everythings ok with your dog, was it a serious bite?
Hi to Stacey and welcome ;)
Welcome back to all the holidayers, nice to see you've come home with a positive attitude to get back on track :D
Well this weekend I went completely off track...big time, I was out Saturday night and got very drunk..que hangover and the munchies on Sunday. I was at a christening and hit the buffet several times which included pork pies, sandwiches, pizza etc and then lots of mini cream cakes :( They were lovely but I'm seriously regretting it now and I'm having a serious battle in my head about going to class in morning. I predict a 3lb gain, I've undone my hard work of getting into the 11s, oh pooh, what a knob I am :(

Buffets are the work of Satan. Really. In Hell there is nothing but buffets to eat from. It's his way of tempting you little by little, nibble by nibble to the dark side. It's what Vegas was built on - buffets, nudity and hedonism - the home of Satan

TrimTrixy said:
Hi everyone! Well there have been a few dramas haven't there!
Glad you're son is going to be ok Jackie, kids eh!
Oh Tinytootz, hope everythings ok with your dog, was it a serious bite?
Hi to Stacey and welcome ;)
Welcome back to all the holidayers, nice to see you've come home with a positive attitude to get back on track :D
Well this weekend I went completely off track...big time, I was out Saturday night and got very drunk..que hangover and the munchies on Sunday. I was at a christening and hit the buffet several times which included pork pies, sandwiches, pizza etc and then lots of mini cream cakes :( They were lovely but I'm seriously regretting it now and I'm having a serious battle in my head about going to class in morning. I predict a 3lb gain, I've undone my hard work of getting into the 11s, oh pooh, what a knob I am :(

Ah Trix, dont beat yourself up too much - as long as you get back on track, just deal with it and move on Hun, don't fret, it's done x

I for one am giving class a miss tonight as per my hols as I've said before, because I'm not going next week, there's no point! Well to me there's not anyway. As long as I keep on it which I have since yesterday.

Oh tootz, i hope you're ok and everything, just come on here when you feel the urge to binge eat crap x

stacie3006 said:
HAHAHA dam them sweets!!! how dare they! Yes i think there needs to be an equal sharing of mojo and spreadment (lol) of the joy! How are you?

Yeah I'm ok thanks, trying to get some normality back with kids being back at school, weigh in tonight, DREADING it :( but hey!! The ups and downs of weight loss lol how's you? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Karen, I'm good, glad to be back to normality in a SW sense, not a work sense tho! Skipped last night for the first time but hey ho!

How are you? Why are you dreading tonight, how's your week been?

Bad week again lol!! :( deary me!!Turns out I'm not well cause my thyroid has been playing up, so not even eating very well and crabit soooooo much sugar!! :( So how come you skipped last night? Xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Bad week again lol!! :( deary me!!Turns out I'm not well cause my thyroid has been playing up, so not even eating very well and crabit soooooo much sugar!! :( So how come you skipped last night? Xx

Well I wish u all the best for tonight, I reckon you'll still be fine!!

I skipped coz I knew I gained on hols last week and I'm not in next WI as it's my birthday so thought what was the point, as long as I stay on track! X

Hi everyone,
STS again last night, 3 weeks in a row. So it looks like I've no chance of getting to my 1st stone before hubbie's 40th :(
Had a pizza and a choc bar after weigh in, woke up this morning, dusted myself down and back on track. Fingers crossed for this week, but I'm determined to use every one of my syns this week!
Hope everyone else is on track and good luck to all you Tuesday/ Wed weighers.

Hi everyone,
STS again last night, 3 weeks in a row. So it looks like I've no chance of getting to my 1st stone before hubbie's 40th :(
Had a pizza and a choc bar after weigh in, woke up this morning, dusted myself down and back on track. Fingers crossed for this week, but I'm determined to use every one of my syns this week!

Well on a plus point a sts isnt a gain!! where as you have not lost anytihng you aint gained either!!! you drinking enough water chick?? you tried some super speed foods?

Awww thanks very much. How u doing hun?
I'm struggling a bit at the moment to get back into it as i came back from my hols on Saturday. It is my wi tomorrow and i must admit i am dreading it as i think i have gained about 10lbs :cry:
Never mind it was worth it for 2 lovely weeks of sun.

How are you getting on?

Hi everyone,

Well done for sticking with it, what a fantastic attitude. It is so hard when you follow plan and sts but if you persevere it will show. Keep up the good work and good luck for next week x :)

I'm struggling a bit at the moment to get back into it as i came back from my hols on Saturday. It is my wi tomorrow and i must admit i am dreading it as i think i have gained about 10lbs :cry:
Never mind it was worth it for 2 lovely weeks of sun.

How are you getting on?

Well if you cant relax on your holidays that come but once a year when can you??? it defo was worth it. Im doing ok WI tomorrow not very hopful, even though ive stuck to plan its nearly that TOTM and i never lose anything usually just sts no matter how much ive tried!

Where did you go on holls?

Menorca, it was my first foreign holiday in 7 years, didn't want to risk taking the kids until now. You are so right i have been dieting for the last year so a few weeks won't hurt. Trying to eat a lot healthier prior to tomorrows wi but still not back on track 100%. Once i get on those scales then that is it i am back to 100% days.

I always sts around totm also, good luck for tomorrow x

Back