Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hi everyone, hope we're all OK? seems quiet around here! Well I still have found my 100% stride again yet but did go to WI Friday & I have officially gained 2lb so I'm not too upset. Had a horrible week last week with the dentist - I have a MASSIVE fear of dentists but I went a total of 3 time last week! Proper proud of myself! Am hoping to be back on track today 100% going to a kids party for 3 hours this aft & as I can't eat in public / with strangers I should be fine :) am on a red day today i am so bloated and it might help damage limitation from yesterday! it's got to the point now where I don't even enjoy the bad food I'm eating Im eating it coz it's there & I can!

Hoping so bad for a loss this week so time to pull my socks up...

Good luck with your WI this week Funky, you should be fine :)

I've not been to the dentist in ages, they give me the heebie-jeebies too!

WI for me tomorrow, I hope I am rewarded for my 98% week (just a tiny wee slip up :D )

How's everyone else getting on?

Hi! We have set a mini sw club at work, it means we all talk syns and recipes :) it's great!

Happy to chat weight loss with you any time!

Hey. Very quiet in here, we all on hollibobs?

I REALLY didn't want to get up this morning. Bed was so warm and cozy and lovely!

2lb loss for me this week, and after going a bit bonkers on Tuesday, I am now entering my 2nd day of repair :D Every time I think of something naughty to eat, I tell myself how lovely it feels to jump on the scales and have a loss.

Hope you're all doing well x

I so know what you mean about not wanting to get up! Congrats on the 2lbs- fab loss :)

My WI was last night and I've lost 4.5lbs.... In one week!! How I did that i will never know. Only half a pound away from the stone sticker now which is very exciting. Xx

Wow-wee, well done! I don't think I've ever lost that much in a week, but long may it continue for you! I'm in my next stone bracket, but I ain't ticking the box yet as I'm not so confident about this week and I'm only 2 days in! :D

Well done on your losses ladies fantastic! It has gone very quiet on here lately, come on girls we need the motivation. I lost 2lb on tues, I was thinking this morning another 9lb's and I'll be in the tens- wow, not been in the tens for 15 years :D :D

My WI was last night and I've lost 4.5lbs.... In one week!! How I did that i will never know. Only half a pound away from the stone sticker now which is very exciting. Xx[/QUOTE]
Come on bobsled, give us your wisdom! Have u done anything different to get such a fab loss?

The only thing I can think was that at the weekend I made loads of portion size treats- like cheesecake. They were 1 syn each and tasted amazing. I therefore only had 6 syns a day ish.

I've also been doing mainly red days and I think that has helped! Plus vaguely watching portion sizes.

Didn't make a huge effort, just stayed on plan and happened to have an awesome week :) soooo looking forward to my stone sticker next week!! Xx

Hi Guys
Hope everyone is doing well havent been around for a while bit disgusted with myself feel like a yoyo at the minute took me ages to get 4st shiny and now gained another 1lb last night 3lb gain in 2 weeks its doing my head in, have had to start using hrt treatment permanantly should have been using it for 14 yrs but didnt and think this is what is causing the gain as havent changed anything else, so going to try cutting syns way down this week and see if that helps, hope you all have a great week xx

Forgive my minimins for I have synned.

Thursday I had fish and chips, Friday I had birthday cake.

On the plus size, I somehow managed to fit into a size 10 top in DP, and a size 12 top in River Island. I'm guessing they were made 'big', but even so, yipp-de-hoo

Hope you all behave better than myself over the weekend!

Wow Tinytootz that's fab!
Misty don't be too disheartened I'm sure your body is getting used to the meds, keep plodding along and you'll be rewarded on the scales eventually. I try and look at weight loss over a month, if I weigh less at the end of the month than I did at the beginning, I'm happy. Sometimes weekly weigh ins are too close together.
I've put a couple of photos on my profile- before....and getting there :D
Have a great weekend everyone....xxx

I go to group alone too and would love to join the buddies. Is a 51 year old grandma of 5 too old for you? Getting bored of jacket potatoes and Pizza Hut is calling to me! ARGH!
Started at 11st 12lbs now 10st 13lbs and got into a size 12 skirt for the first time in a couple of years. Haven`t been under 10st since having kids (years ago!)

Welcome Annie, that's a great loss so far!

Well done tootz, that is such an achievement - that is my dream! Go u!

Sorry I haven't been on lately :-/ I haven't been properly 100% since my hols really, however, I'm luckily hovering around the same as I was so that is at least something.

I really want to get back on it tomorrow, I have a batch of super speed soup in the freezer! I've come off it and gobbled quite a bit so I need to just get back on that horse. I really need a kick up the bum so any help will be greatly appreciated xxx

Back