Weight loss buddy anyone??

Thanks for asking - she's doing really well, think she is getting bored of the hospital now though! We are all off for marrow testing soon (theres 7 cousins) as its fairly likely she will need a transplant but she's feeling a lot better after chemo and lots of transfusions. Hopefully she will get back home soon as I think she would much rather be in her own bed!

Ah Disney is awesome! I've been before a few years ago (when i was 20 - Daddios treat) now I am officially a grown up and have saved 2 years to have enough money to go. I can not wait - i've got 152 days to go (yes i am counting down!!) How old are your kids? I maintain that if i ever have any i think i'd wait until they were 5 and 7 at the youngest (as much as it would kill me) so that they aren't scared of the characters and they are big enough to go on some of the rides.

I've not had it before but read some threads about people who had lost like 4 pounds in one week and the only thing they changed was this soup so am going to give it a go! We will see! I've made and tasted the tomato and basil one and that was nice - its all waiting in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. Also made a massive batch of syn free chilli to eat for dinners as this week is going to be crazy busy.

Been a right little chef today. Shame I spoiled it all by finishing off the ben and jerrys in the freezer :( on the plus side its gone now and from tomorrow my soup mania begins!! xx

Bobsledwheels said:
Thanks for asking - she's doing really well, think she is getting bored of the hospital now though! We are all off for marrow testing soon (theres 7 cousins) as its fairly likely she will need a transplant but she's feeling a lot better after chemo and lots of transfusions. Hopefully she will get back home soon as I think she would much rather be in her own bed!

Ah Disney is awesome! I've been before a few years ago (when i was 20 - Daddios treat) now I am officially a grown up and have saved 2 years to have enough money to go. I can not wait - i've got 152 days to go (yes i am counting down!!) How old are your kids? I maintain that if i ever have any i think i'd wait until they were 5 and 7 at the youngest (as much as it would kill me) so that they aren't scared of the characters and they are big enough to go on some of the rides.

I've not had it before but read some threads about people who had lost like 4 pounds in one week and the only thing they changed was this soup so am going to give it a go! We will see! I've made and tasted the tomato and basil one and that was nice - its all waiting in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. Also made a massive batch of syn free chilli to eat for dinners as this week is going to be crazy busy.

Been a right little chef today. Shame I spoiled it all by finishing off the ben and jerrys in the freezer :( on the plus side its gone now and from tomorrow my soup mania begins!! xx

Am so glad she's feeling a little better & you're right there really is nothing like your own bed!

I have a son Callum whose 7 & 2 daughters Evie Rose whose 5 and Keira whose nearly 2. Think all 3 would like it but need to wait a while for youngest to understand as she is profoundly Deaf and just learning to understand British sign language so sometimes gets stressed if she doesn't know whats happening

People do have good losses with SS soup I think but I can only have it 2 days in a row coz it gives me a dodgy tummy (tmi sorry lol)

Well first day back done and I've been very good so long may it continue x

Hi everyone, gosh it's quiet on here... So WI today and my 4.5lb gain has gone :) woohoo! So back to 13.3 & ready to drop to 12s in next couple of weeks :) have got a serious enthusiasm kick at minute (am even joining gym on Tuesday!?!) I want my new boots to fasten by xmas (about an inch short at minute) & a swimsuit body for June when we go to Spain!!

How's everyone else going?? X

Hey, congrats on the holiday loss!

Very quiet in here, innit! I'm having to restart on Tuesday as my current scales fluctuate too much, and I'm not getting accurate readings. Plus it's taken me a week or so to clamber back on the wagon after my holiday, so a clean start it is!

Hi All,
I have not been on this site for the past few months as i managed to fall spectacularly off the wagon after my holiday (now 11 lbs heavier than before i went). I have given myself a stern talking to and have even joined a gym. I am now back on track and have been 100% since my wi on wednesday, fingers crossed.

Hope you are all well and look forward to catching up soon
Jo xx

Well done JoC for dusting yourself down and starting again. That's the hardest thing to do to get back in the right mindset. Hugs xxxx

Reactions: JoC
I would love to join a buddy group too, just working my way around again after rejoining :)

Those of you the know me :) IM BACK :) went off plan for 4 weeks... Got engaged!!! I know no excuse..... But anyway.... Went back to class last night for first time and put on 8lb so I'm very disappointed in myself :(

How's everyone else doing!? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww Congrats on getting engaged, great excuse to go mad in my books... I'm sure you'll shift it in no time and good for you going back to group :)

Those of you the know me :) IM BACK :) went off plan for 4 weeks... Got engaged!!! I know no excuse..... But anyway.... Went back to class last night for first time and put on 8lb so I'm very disappointed in myself :(

Congratulations on your engagement xx
have to say I am back after 4 weeks of disaster and 12lb gain so bit the bullet last week got back on the wagon and had 1.5lbs back off last nite so now 10.5lbs off stupid gain to get rid off xx

Karen
Dont know what has got into me really struggling and it never bothered me before think I am just to tired at the minute for doing everything from scratch and have taken the lazy way out, I still went to class even tho i was gaining and knew that some of the gain was down to medication but the last few days have been a bit hit and miss so will have to knuckle down and see what next thursday brings lol xx

can so sypathise,been there got the t shirt and given up cmany times
was image therapy much help? so many members chat when it isn't their turn-so annoying and so rude:sigh:

Mazie..... It's a thread for anyone, you can reply to a conversation privately if it's a bother for you!!

Misty

At least you went to class hun, is it the first week back to it!! I have been doing it since Friday so with wi on Tuesday I'm not holding my breathe haha xx

Nice to see you back Karen, i have been off track for a while so only recently back on here. Don't be disappointed in yourself you have done the hardest thing by going to class and getting back on plan.

Congrats on the engagement,
Jo x

Back