Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hey jo

Thank you :D

How long you been back on track!? My motivation is gone :( it's rubbish being fat lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Karen, i went off plan back in mid may when i went on hols for 2 weeks came back 7 1/2 lbs heavier and struggled to get back on plan. Now 10 1/2 lbs heavier than before my hols.
Managed 1 week back on track and then had a horrid week last week, need to focus so back on track again so far 100 % this week.

It is so hard to get back into it, i am fed up of being fat as well :cry:

I think my problem is that i also have lost motivation as my holiday has passed. Need to find a new mini goal maybe Christmas.

Keep at it hun you can do it.

Jo xx

I know it's all in the mind isn't it!!

Mini goals are good :) I'm going to Cyprus first week in October, but it just doesn't seem to be enough to spur me on!! Lol

Been on off plan this week, lost 3lb last week, so hoping to be back to my club ten again for holidays, xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In my first week - diet buddy pleeeeeease!

Hey girls

I'm in my first week (my weigh ins are every tuesday)..& i'm looking for a diet buddy.

I ideally need to loose about 5 stone - so im in for the long haul...

I normally do the Cambridge Diet for a quick fix but never carry on with the maintenance side of things...hence piling it back on. Now with added baby weight...how lovely!:eek:

I'm on facebook kels mills in swindon.

Thanks girlies
Speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

kelsmills said:
Hey girls

I'm in my first week (my weigh ins are every tuesday)..& i'm looking for a diet buddy.

I ideally need to loose about 5 stone - so im in for the long haul...

I normally do the Cambridge Diet for a quick fix but never carry on with the maintenance side of things...hence piling it back on. Now with added baby weight...how lovely!:eek:

I'm on facebook kels mills in swindon.

Thanks girlies
Speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Hi there, I weigh in on a Tuesday an this is my second week would gladly be your diet buddy, I'm aiming to lose around the same as you also! An also had a baby 5weeks ago!! Alot in common there!

How you finding the diet so far?
Xx

Hi lucelou!

Yeah loads in common! Are you on facebook or anything babe??

Im finding it very surreal - feels weird eating so much on a diet...im used to the starvation method..and i can honestly say ive never cooked so much..! ha

How much have you lost in your first week babe?? xx

kelsmills said:
Hi lucelou!

Yeah loads in common! Are you on facebook or anything babe??

Im finding it very surreal - feels weird eating so much on a diet...im used to the starvation method..and i can honestly say ive never cooked so much..! ha

How much have you lost in your first week babe?? xx

My fb name is Lucy Rebecca banks
I know it's lovely being able to eat!!! I lost 4lbs in my first week :) what's your target for the first week?
X

kelsmills said:
im gonna aim for about that i think x scared to weigh myself though!!! x

how is it being a new mummy??? xx

Love being a mummy!!! :) most amazing feeling ever!!! Shame what it did to my body thou!! Lol!!
Don't be scared to weigh yourself if you've stuck to it it'll be fine! :)

Where abouts you from? X

Dedicated weightloss buddy

Ok my name is Jodie and I'm 26 ;)

I'm 12 st 10lb and have 52lb to lose until I get to 9 st. I have until next July as I am being a bridemaid in Mexico in a dress that just about covers the necessities.:eek:

Im on extra easy but I am open to try red and green days

I just want to meet my weekly goals and lose weight I keep failing and its getting me down :break_diet:

If you have similar goals and similar struggles but want to be 100% dedicated to this can we please buddy up. :rolleyes:

I need someone to share food diaries with and body magic goals with and basically someone who interested in being accountable to each other

Let me know.....

Hey Jodie,

I have been on and off slimming world for a while now, but re started today with a big goal for my graduation from uni next summer- so about the same time as you!

Weighed in at 14.00 st exactly today :( eeeeek! and I have a target on 9st 7lbs :D S a hell of a lot to lose, again I do EE but want to try and mix it up a bit with Red and Green.

I have friends that love to sabatage, as they can all eat what they like :( but I am 100% now, no turning back. My first goal is to be 12 st .00 for xmas, which is 2 lbs a week! which is very do-able i think :)

Very welcome to email me [email protected] , really hope we can buddy up and support each other :) xxxx

Heya,

I'm Laura, I'm 21 :)
I re-started SW for the LAST time today. I am 14 st with a target of 9st7. I have my uni graduation in the summer so that is my aim in total, but I would love 2st off for xmas, 2lbs a week :) I am on EE but I am also a fan of a Green day :)

I would love to buddy up with you and we can really motivate each other :)

Laura xxxx

Hi Laura
Wow graduation ... what you studying?

Perfect yes... we can motivate each other ...what day is WI for you?

Need a buddy????

Hey girls and guys
I’ve had a long relationship with SW – got to target and then slowly piled it on again L
I still love the plan though and find it the only way I can lose weight.
My current aim is to squeeze into a size 12 dress for my friends wedding on 23rd December – I’m currently a 14 so it’s the classic drop a dress size that I need!
I’d love a buddy to email me and keep me on the straight and narrow – someone who likes regaular contact with someone else on the plan to talk about recipes, motivation and challenges. So please email me at : [email protected] if you are interested in being an email buddy? This is just a holding email address and once you get in touch I will supply my real email address.
Would love to hear from people who like to talk about SW!

Will you be my buddy?

I'm a single, struggling slimming Worlder and slimpodster... wanting help, advice, support as I try to navigate my path ~ willing to give the same. Ongoing, daily accountabilty would be fantastic. I sometimes go to our local la fitness and walk the dog most days.

I have body image problems, binge eat and should be put down *grin*. I'm better at beating myself up than anything else.

I am 47 (but age doesn't matter) and single.... I live with me dog called Pickle and do voluntary work with older people. I'm on a budget. Do Slimming World on my own at home and mainly a green days girl.

Go on ~ give it a shot ... what have you got to lose? I only bite food!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

How goews it with you today?

I suck at control today! And is weigh in tomorrow morning :eek: Ah well *says she opening up another can of cider*

Judith and Pickle the wonder dog

Back