Weight loss buddy anyone??

Welcome! :)

Welcome Raeofsunshine! Tuesday here too! Had a totally undeserved gain last week due to my period. So here's hoping we all have great results this week!

Hey hun & welcolme on board. Im a newbie...again, as well and have also been back for 3 week, but have to say im realy struggaling at the min, think its harder staying on track whilst pregnant that I thought. Your weight loss is fantastic, which id have managed that much.

hiya im new too, got my 3rd weigh in on Saturday, good luck :) xxx

Aw what a warm welcome thanks everyone!! I just noticed id made a mistake on my stats which i just fixed. Ive 8.5 off not 10.5. Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully be a bit more ;)
Just had a yummy big spag bol! love it and so do my kids :)

my kids really love the sw burgers, nom them up in minutes!!! xxx

oh not tried the burgers maybe will in the next week or so. I love my bread so have cut it out completely for fear or not stopping once i start but in time will introduce it. Good luck tomorro night swlizzy im sure you did great and well done on 7.5lbs for first week!! I got 6.5lb in mine and 2lb in my second. Wasnt too disappointed considering i was out for a friends birthday and had wine, big dinner and pudding ;)
Been good all this week as I reckon every time i have a good loss i will go have a good ol' treat and I am dying for a glass of wine :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Buddy

Hey does anyone want to be my buddy, I started my journey in january 2011 weighing 17 1.5lb, I managed to lose 2 stone and unfortunately gave up, restarted on 10th January weighin 15 13.5lb and in 3 weeks have lost 8lb, would really love someone in the same weight range to talk to and for treat extra bit of support, anyone interested?? I'm Lisa btw x

Hi Lisa,

good to hear your off to a great start.
I'm pretty new to this site and to dieting in gerneral, tried in past and just gave up but now sticking to it.

am more than happy to be your buddy and we can help keep each other going :)

When i weighed myself 28th dec 2011 i was 17st 4lb and i was gutted. though my dress size hadn't changed my wieght had really crept up and gave me the motivation to try and lose it. I started my diet and fitness on the 3rd Jan and have managed to drop to 15st 11 1/2 when i did my weigh in on sunday.

Liz

Aww thanks so much, thats an amazing weight loss in under a month, have u any particular foods you like to eat and find helpful in your weight loss? x

i'm mainly trying to follow the extra easy slimming world diet plan. Its all been a really big life style change in all areas.

Although i try and stick to the plan i dont bother with weighing all ym portions or measuring stuff as i just find that all a bit too fussy.

At the moment i dont have breakfast as i dont get up early enough but i have an alpine light bar at about 10am when on break at work.

Lunches i try to have something really filling like jacket potato and beans or pasta and home made sauce.

then for dinner i'll grill a chicken breast and have a big pile of veg, lol fat lasagna, stir frys, pasta & extra lean mince.

If i get hungry during afternoon i love a fat free muller light to keep me going till i get home.

my other fav treat at the moment if i feel a little naughty is a low fat 6" subway. with my long work hours i tend to do very fast and quick food as dont want to cook when i get in. I still also manage one take out a week (when at friends on a sat).

I also do gym / classes 3 nights a week now which helps a bit i think.

Hey Liz, I dont normally weigh my HE either but we had a big discussion in group last week about it and apparently it's better as you don't realise how many extra syns your adding by using more, I try to stay syn free all week then have a good drink at the wkend lol but during the week I made lots of syn free meals, normally have a syn free cooked breakfast or sometimes just poached egg on toast, never really eat cereal as I just don't think it's worth it, I usually make stew,soup, spag Bol, chilli etc, im actually gonna try the chicken jalfrezi tonight cuz that's my fave food, used to work in an Indian and I absolutely love the taste of Indian food, also I've just found out that uncle bens rice pots are free for all but the chilli is 1 syn and curry one is 4.5 x

Actually just checked and it's only the Cantonese one that's free, tikka one is 5.5 and Mexican one is 1.5 xox

might invest in some food scales then and try weighing stuff out. i try to use the grab and go as much as possible but all depends what i can get in local shops. Hmm not thought of trying to make some curries - stopped them as most i make tended to have coconut milk or cream in them.

I've just left over scales myself lol look on the recipe section cuz there's loads on there xx

DESPERATELY SEEKING Slimming buddy!

I am looking for someone with similar stats to me to be my slimming buddy!!

I'm 5"2 and currently weighing 141lb (I think it says 140lb in my signature but I put on 1lb last week hence why I need a buddy)! :p

So if you fit the bill and are prepared to motivate, be motivated, kick ass and be ass kicked, then let me know! :)

x

Back