Weight loss buddy anyone??

Thanks i will give it a try :) xx

first week i lost 2lbs quite happy with that cos i havent even been all that good :) I am preparing my self for a 100% week this week give it all i have. Any one want to join me? xx

From tomorrow. Just had a hot dog nom nom.

first week i lost 2lbs quite happy with that cos i havent even been all that good :) I am preparing my self for a 100% week this week give it all i have. Any one want to join me? xx

Well done!

I've just done my first big supermarket shop since starting and now I'm depressed :( I had all these fancy ideas about what I could do, especially since being on here, and they either didn't stock it or had run out. My mind kept going blank too, then I got to the aisle that had flakes on offer at the end of it and almost gave up, but I didn't! I'd better lose something this week or i'll be going back and stuffing my face with 4 flakes for £1!

i'm gonna try a 100% week too... this is my 3rd week of SW. Joined the same time as Cherry :) hoping for my 1st on Monday. Fingers crossed.
Well done for giving up smoking as well. I can't say I know what its like cos i've never smoked but knowing friends who have I realise it can be very difficult :) Keep it up xx

Hey fellow newbies!

I'm on my second week at the mo, missed weigh in last week (but was on period so probably for the better- all that retained water weight!) and am nervous about Weds weigh in- will be the first one to let me know if I've lost anything!

I've been finding it quite good though; yesterday I made the school boy error of going to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland which was 20% xmas stalls, 10% rides and 70% greasy food stands! Had to pull myself away from the choc crepes and foot long bratwurst... But I managed it :O I did however have half of a giant strawberry cable sweet, thinking it would be a better idea than the proper greasy food, but that turned out to be over half of my syn allowance for the day! I hit 25 syns yesterday but made up for it today by just having 1.5, so I feel back on track!

Can imagine quitting smoking is tough on the eating habits- my dad became a relentless gum chewer after quitting, though I've heard that chewing gum causes hunger because the saliva it helps produce gets your stomach acids expecting food.

RhiRhi- motivating to hear you've nearly lost a stone so quickly! Have you been exercising a lot or mainly following the food plan?

Hi, new to this. I have 65lb's to lose and am hoping to find a diet buddy

Hi Donna, welcome to SW! have you joined a group or doing it from home? Nice to have you here with us anyway :D

I've had another decent week - 2.5 lbs off and I got my 1stone award which is great - but what has really made the difference is that I've fit into a size 16... its been a long time coming. its this thats made me notice the changes to my body and I'm feeling really amazing at the moment. Need to keep it up!
I've done a lot of flexisynning at the moment - its working well for me as I don't tend to use all my syns in the week. Its stopped me 'blowing out' at the weekend by creating a limit. So I was still able to have an 18syn bottle of wine and a meal out without feeling too guilty. I thought it would affect my weigh in but it didn't so very happy x

Hey fellow newbies!

I'm on my second week at the mo, missed weigh in last week (but was on period so probably for the better- all that retained water weight!) and am nervous about Weds weigh in- will be the first one to let me know if I've lost anything!

I've been finding it quite good though; yesterday I made the school boy error of going to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland which was 20% xmas stalls, 10% rides and 70% greasy food stands! Had to pull myself away from the choc crepes and foot long bratwurst... But I managed it :O I did however have half of a giant strawberry cable sweet, thinking it would be a better idea than the proper greasy food, but that turned out to be over half of my syn allowance for the day! I hit 25 syns yesterday but made up for it today by just having 1.5, so I feel back on track!

Can imagine quitting smoking is tough on the eating habits- my dad became a relentless gum chewer after quitting, though I've heard that chewing gum causes hunger because the saliva it helps produce gets your stomach acids expecting food.

RhiRhi- motivating to hear you've nearly lost a stone so quickly! Have you been exercising a lot or mainly following the food plan?

Well done on resisting those temptations!!! A choc crepe and bratwurst right now would be AMAZING!!!
I can't say i have really been doing a lot more exercise really. Even though I know I should as I'm paying £30 a month for my gym membership. I never used to eat breakfast before I started so I'd get hungry about 11 and eat crap. Since I started SW I've forced myself to have something even if its an apple. It's keeps the hunger at bay till lunch time. I've also been eating a lot of superfree food which is better than munching on biccys... although this time of year it is difficult. Alongside this I aven't had any alcohol for the past 3.5 weeks. I really really wanted a cider this weekend but I thought was it really worth all those syns???
I'm really hoping for my 1st next week and then If i was able to stay the same over xmas I would be delighted :)

I'm really hoping for my 1st next week and then If i was able to stay the same over xmas I would be delighted :)

Fingers crossed for you 1st next week!

I'm dreading Christmas- I love getting a bit too merry on mulled wine but at 14 syns a small glass (or something) no way! Vodka diet cokes a plenty though :p
Dreading first weigh in tomorrow, even though I've been really good- loads of super frees and have kept within 105 syns a week.
Also dreading that I'm going on a business trip just before christmas for a few days where I'll have 0 control over what I'm eating as there will be no time to get my own stuff :/ eek.

After the trip and xmas I'm going to join the expensive gym near me for a month to see how I get on with it- if I'm paying £85 for a month I'm gonna friggin use it! There aren't any cheap ones within walking distance and I have no car so know I'd probably not end up going if I signed up to one of them. Looking forward to all the classes like Zumba and Box-fit!

£85 a month! I'd want the weight to fall off the moment I walked through the door for that much!

awwww i m on day 4 of SW this time around and i seriously have to loose weight. I m only 30 and i feel 60 lol!!! I could do with some friends in the same boat who can help spur me along...... and kick my backside when necessary :) I stopped smoking a week ago. I have been good this week (I think) and its not proving too difficult. Im all armed with the ingredients to make the chicken and chirizo paella tonight it looks so yummy!!!

Funnily the think i am missing most is Caramel lattes lol! not even chocolate, I need to update my stats again.

Anyways whats everyone been up to today? I was a sleepover at work last night so went to the hairdressers straight from work and got a new hairdo :) Its so cold. Off to make dinner..... Hope everyone is having a good day x:eek:

Why not go on ebay and buy a caramel cake flavouring i buy flavourings from my Local cake decorating shop and flavourings are syn free and you only need a few drops and just froth some of your hex Milk add coffee and a bit of sweetener and het presto caramel latte

Oooooh good idea i will defo try the cake flavouring xx

Caramel flavouring is syn free? :O does it have to be one that specifies sugar free or something?

£85 a month! I'd want the weight to fall off the moment I walked through the door for that much!

Wait, you mean that isn't what happens when you join an expensive gym? :S :p

I've never joined a gym before but I KNOW that if it's not within walking distance I'd never end up going as I don't have a car. Works out that if I join the Easy Gym near me (Easy Jet gym! £17 a month) if I went every day I'd spend nearly £70 on busses there and back in a month!! I know I won't go every day- but I want to be able to go whenever and not feel like I'm wasting money on the journey if I just want to go for 20 minutes or something. And this one has a swimming pool- I love doing lengths! The other two near me (well, a 10-15 minute bus ride away once I've waited 10 mins for the bloody bus in the first place) don't have pools, I looove to swim so think that is the way forward for me.
Well, I'll give it a go for a month and see how it is :p

If you go on cakecraft.co.uk and look at the beau branded cake flavourings these are ones i use but there are more flavours than are here and although expensive I only use one or 2 drops as they are v strong so they last forever

Fingers crossed for you 1st next week!

I'm dreading Christmas- I love getting a bit too merry on mulled wine but at 14 syns a small glass (or something) no way! Vodka diet cokes a plenty though :p
Dreading first weigh in tomorrow, even though I've been really good- loads of super frees and have kept within 105 syns a week.
Also dreading that I'm going on a business trip just before christmas for a few days where I'll have 0 control over what I'm eating as there will be no time to get my own stuff :/ eek.

After the trip and xmas I'm going to join the expensive gym near me for a month to see how I get on with it- if I'm paying £85 for a month I'm gonna friggin use it! There aren't any cheap ones within walking distance and I have no car so know I'd probably not end up going if I signed up to one of them. Looking forward to all the classes like Zumba and Box-fit!
Well as everyone keeps saying, be good when you can and sensible when you can't. Just because your naughty on Christmas day doesn't mean before and after it you can't be good. Everyone is going to feel like this at some point. I'm not a big Christmas person and I don't even know what I'm doing yet. And anyway as long as you enjoy the mulled wine then whose complaining. You can easily loose it again after xmas. Keep Smiling :) xx

I need to go shopping and i really cant be bothered today x

I bought the caramel coffee. I cant believe how small the jar is. Thats a days worth of coffee for me lol. And its so expensive!!!

However i just had the beat snack i sliced an apple up and had it toppes with the onion chutney in the recipes sub forum witj a bit of HEx cheese yum!!! Xxx

Im gutted. Opened the coffee jar the smell was amazing!! Im a huge caramel latte fan. It tastes like coffee, just coffee!!!! Have i made it wrong? Im so sad xxx

Back