Weight loss buddy needed!

nikki299 said:
Well i have had a good day, the idiot upstairs woke me up on monday night and again at 4.30am on wednesday morning, i was sooo tired and annoyed after work on wednesday that i got the phone book out,found his landlords phone number and phoned him!!! He wasn't in but he has just phoned me back and is NOT impressed with Gregs behaviour. He says he didn't realise i had been having problems since he moved in coz the council only phoned him last month. He also didn't know greg lets his dog poop in the flat!!! Anyway to cut a long story short he says he is now seriously considering terminating his lease as doesn't think greg will change and stop his noise and he doesn't want his flat wrecked further. So fingers crossed i get rid of him soon.

On the ww front i have just been to zumba and am planning the gym tomorrow before work,so that will be 3 times this week. I have also been good with my points but had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning before my proper weigh in tomorrow and i have stayed the same :(

Went to tesco after work today to get ingredients for my jubilee "party", nothing ww friendly i'm afraid but really looking forward to some nice food and drink and spending the day with family.

Hope ur studying is going well and u have had a good week with ur points. xxxx

Sorry for the late reply been so busy!

That sounds rather eventful! I have had a bad
Weekend with not counting had lots going on with exams being under 2 weeks!!

How was your party x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We had a lovely day,ate and drank way too much and never pointed a thing all weekend either!!! Don't worry about it,your exams are more important at the mo.

I am finding it really hard to get back to pointing after the weekend. I am going out on Saturday to a concert for the olympic torch so will no doubt end up going for a few drinks and something to eat either before or after it. Although i can't drink too much as i am going to a zumbathon on Sunday afternoon and really don't want to do 4 hours of zumba with a hangover!!!

nikki299 said:
We had a lovely day,ate and drank way too much and never pointed a thing all weekend either!!! Don't worry about it,your exams are more important at the mo.

I am finding it really hard to get back to pointing after the weekend. I am going out on Saturday to a concert for the olympic torch so will no doubt end up going for a few drinks and something to eat either before or after it. Although i can't drink too much as i am going to a zumbathon on Sunday afternoon and really don't want to do 4 hours of zumba with a hangover!!!

How did zumbathon go? I always wanted to do that but think I would die haha! How was the concert?

I have pointed at all starting again today. I am getting weighed tomorrow to see the damage! Dreading it!

X

Concert and zumbathon are next weekend, good luck with weigh in. I weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same,so could have been worse!!!

nikki299 said:
Concert and zumbathon are next weekend, good luck with weigh in. I weighed myself this morning and have stayed the same,so could have been worse!!!

Opps sorry my mind is all over the place at the moment!!

I weighed myself at mums tonight lost half which is good. Not going tomorrow so at class Monday :) going to push to get in the 16s.

Staying the same is good for no counting I would be happy with that too. Xx

Opps sorry my mind is all over the place at the moment!!

I weighed myself at mums tonight lost half which is good. Not going tomorrow so at class Monday :) going to push to get in the 16s.

Staying the same is good for no counting I would be happy with that too. Xx

How many lbs away from the 16's are you? I just couldn't get in gear at all this week and haven't pointed a thing, going to get back on track Monday and get back to exercising too.

Good luck with joining a class Linz, I'm sure it will help.

nikki299 said:
How many lbs away from the 16's are you? I just couldn't get in gear at all this week and haven't pointed a thing, going to get back on track Monday and get back to exercising too.

Good luck with joining a class Linz, I'm sure it will help.

Only 1lb I have tracked this week. Focuses my time on studies! As not here at the weekend.

I plan to be back on track Monday hopefully.

Have a lovely weekend xx

Only 1lb!! Thats great xx I am definately going to be back on track 100% on Monday,only 3 weeks till school breaks up and would like to lose 7lbs before then. Have got tons of food in freezer so will plan some meals later.
Just going to get ready for the zumbathon, so glad it's not a hot day, the hall gets soooo hot if it's warm outside.

Hi girls, hope your all well! I start back at class tomorrow, hopefully getting weighed by someone else will keep me from giving up this time! Totally regret defecting for the past few weeks, wasn't even worth it, it's not like I've been eating amazing food lol!

We're looking at holidays for next may just now, and are going with my husbands family so I'm determined to to wobble about in a costume in front of them, or to drown myself in big t shirts! I WILL be strutting my stuff in a bikini on the beach because i WILL be at target!!!

Tomorrow is a new start and I'm looking forward to it. Xx

Have you had your weigh in yet? Hope it wasn't bad news!! xx

I am also back on track this week, sick of losing for a few weeks then going off track and gaining most of it back.

I had venison meatballs for dinner last night, first time i've had venison and they were quite tasty and only 1pp each, i had them with pasta and a 0pp tomato sauce. Tonight i had jamie oliver fishcakes - wouldn't get them again - tiny and 5pp for 2,but had nice frylight "chips" and lots of veg so quite full.
I went for a nose round home bargains after work and got some carousel waffle baskets which i've worked out are just 1pp each!! So going to have a nice pudding of 1 of those with 1 scoop of carte d'or light ice cream and lots of strawberries and raspberries for just 3pp, need a wee treat since totm has decided to appear a week early!! :(

linzmain said:
My hubby is away this weekend and I'm off so my friends coming round for dinner. We're gonna keep the points minimal during day for a good treat tonight. We're having pasta and veg with a 0pp sauce, then sharing a bottle of champagne at 10pp each and having chopped fruit and marshmallows with melted ripple, a DIY fondue! Can't wait!

OOOO fondue sounds epic!!

I'm back! Sorry for not Being here to chat! Exams finished yesterday!!!!!!! Back to tracking I have put on 5lb in 3 weeks but I have not dieted back on it today :) can focus on diet.

How have you all been??

Xx

Bet you're glad exams are finished, hope you've done well.
5lb gain isn't bad over 3 weeks, i gained 4lbs 2 weeks ago in just 1 week but have lost it and another 1lb this week, really have to stop this losing and gaining cycle i am getting nowhere and i have too much left to lose to be messing about. I have been 100% so far this week and was really good last week too and still had 16 weeklies left on sunday that i didn't use.
Hoping i can keep going once i am off work for 6 weeks, i usually spend the 6 weeks going out for lunches/dinners/drinks/having take aways etc, and lounging around the house. Aiming to go to gym and/or swimming every day so hopefully that will off set any extras i have at the weekends.

On a personal note the guy upstairs was given an eviction notice on Sunday YEEHAAA!!!!!! His landlord wants him out, more to do with the state of the flat than me complaining about the noise i think. Landlord says every room is wrecked and Greg has been letting his dog poop in the kitchen!! Landlord said there was **** all over the floor when he went in last friday, so needless to say he was not pleased. Soooo happy, will actually get a bit of peace during the hols now.

So glad they are over but the diet hasn't been 100% need to make a list ready for food shop tomorrow. Out for someone leaving lunch at ask today and have no idea on points. Then out for drinks with work to celebrate exams done!!

That's good to hear about upstairs! Hopefully will get a nice new tenant!

How has your week been?

Xx

I have been totally crap!!!! I don't seem to be able to stick to it for more than a week then i go off track with a meal out/take away or something and then take another 3 or 4 days to get back into it. Have regained 4lbs and am really p***ed off with myself.
On a more positive note i am now on hols from work for the next 6 weeks so have plenty time to cook and plan meals and go to the gym. I WILL NOT fall into my usual school hols habits of sleeping till 9 then staying in my pjs till 12 or if the weather is rubbish all day, then can't b arsed cooking so get a take away and drink some wine.........etc etc, u get the picture. So monday i got up at 8am had porridge and went to body pump then for a swim, and today i went swimming again and going to zumba and maybe the gym as well, i'll see how my legs are they are very sore after body pump.

So how have u been getting on?

Hello!!!!!

Sorry I have not been on how have you been been?

Well I have been back on track the past week and hoping for a loss tonight! I have under 10 months till I get married so going to be extra good :)

Xx

linzmain said:
Hey, I've had another bad week, so frustrated ! My mum comes down to visit in two weeks Si that's given me the boost I need to get back on track!! Just hoping for a sts tomorrow!

Hope your good x

Well done for determining to get back on track, I fell off the wagon with my exams and am back on it! We can do this!

Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on :)

Xx

nikki299 said:
I have been totally crap!!!! I don't seem to be able to stick to it for more than a week then i go off track with a meal out/take away or something and then take another 3 or 4 days to get back into it. Have regained 4lbs and am really p***ed off with myself.
On a more positive note i am now on hols from work for the next 6 weeks so have plenty time to cook and plan meals and go to the gym. I WILL NOT fall into my usual school hols habits of sleeping till 9 then staying in my pjs till 12 or if the weather is rubbish all day, then can't b arsed cooking so get a take away and drink some wine.........etc etc, u get the picture. So monday i got up at 8am had porridge and went to body pump then for a swim, and today i went swimming again and going to zumba and maybe the gym as well, i'll see how my legs are they are very sore after body pump.

So how have u been getting on?

Sounds like you was getting into your exercise! How has WW been?

Cx

Hello!!!!!

Sorry I have not been on how have you been been?

Well I have been back on track the past week and hoping for a loss tonight! I have under 10 months till I get married so going to be extra good :)

Xx

Hi, nice to see you back was wondering if you had fallen off the wagon!! Good luck with weigh in tonight, let us know how u get on, i am weighing tomorrow morning so will update you then. I have been good on ww for the last week pp everything no cheating and did quite a bit of exercise, been to gym and for a swim this morning, going to try and make the most of my 6 weeks off.
I only have 3 months till we were supposed to be going to mexico, i haven't lost anywhere near as much as i'd hoped to by now and i'm not going to lose much more than 2 stone at best before i go. Not sure if i want to go now, i haven't actually booked it although i have the money and the holiday we wanted is still available, i wonder if i should put it off till next year. I don't want to spend all that money and not enjoy it fully because of my weight. What do u all think?

nikki299 said:
Hi, nice to see you back was wondering if you had fallen off the wagon!! Good luck with weigh in tonight, let us know how u get on, i am weighing tomorrow morning so will update you then. I have been good on ww for the last week pp everything no cheating and did quite a bit of exercise, been to gym and for a swim this morning, going to try and make the most of my 6 weeks off.
I only have 3 months till we were supposed to be going to mexico, i haven't lost anywhere near as much as i'd hoped to by now and i'm not going to lose much more than 2 stone at best before i go. Not sure if i want to go now, i haven't actually booked it although i have the money and the holiday we wanted is still available, i wonder if i should put it off till next year. I don't want to spend all that money and not enjoy it fully because of my weight. What do u all think?

My leader gave me a talking to last week and it has spurred me on. That sounds like a good week! Let us know how it goes.

We have a engagement photoshoot (been engaged over a year but was free) I haven't lost as much as I would have liked. It is in 4 weeks so hoping for a stone gone but I know I have to work hard.

It's hard to say with your holiday, if you are not going to enjoy yourself and relax I would say wait but you do need a holiday to chill so maybe somewhere not as expensive this year? Sorry I can't be anymore helpful.

:-( xx

Back