Weight loss buddy needed!

My leader gave me a talking to last week and it has spurred me on. That sounds like a good week! Let us know how it goes.

We have a engagement photoshoot (been engaged over a year but was free) I haven't lost as much as I would have liked. It is in 4 weeks so hoping for a stone gone but I know I have to work hard.

It's hard to say with your holiday, if you are not going to enjoy yourself and relax I would say wait but you do need a holiday to chill so maybe somewhere not as expensive this year? Sorry I can't be anymore helpful.

:-( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the 5lbs!!! Are you into the 16s yet? Great boost to get you ready for your photo shoot. Hope you will post the pics on here so we can have a look.

I was thinking the same thing re the holiday, maybe do something cheap and keep most of the money back and book Mexico for next year, but i'll wait and see how i feel nearer the time.

Not in the 16s yet. Need to lose 2.5 min next week and I will be and can't wait! Really spurred me on. Haha I will put the nice ones up ;)

Yea see how you feel as you never know you may feel more confident when you get back on track :)

Xx

linzmain said:
I put on 1/2lb this week, gutted! Am good to go for this week tho!!!x

That's not too bad. Stay focused :) next week you will lose that plus more! :)

Well i also lost 5lbs this week, so thats me back down to 18.3!!! Again!! lol

Really want to get into the 17s asap, so will try and be good this week but have been invited for a day out tomorrow which will involve lunch and maybe dinner out as well. :(

Will have to up my exersize i think.

nikki299 said:
Well i also lost 5lbs this week, so thats me back down to 18.3!!! Again!! lol

Really want to get into the 17s asap, so will try and be good this week but have been invited for a day out tomorrow which will involve lunch and maybe dinner out as well. :(

Will have to up my exersize i think.

Well done!! That's brilliant.

I want to be in the 16s this week if not the next! I am going to all you can eat Chinese Friday but going to be careful and out for a few drinks Saturday. Haven't gone into weeklies yet which is unlike me!

Hope you have a great day

Xx

Brilliant news! Well don't on the loss!

I lost 2lb this week. Lowest I have been in 3 years!! Dead on 17st didn't let not seeing 16 get to me. Determined this week. Only 4lb will my 10%!

What does your new job entail? Congratulations!!

Xx

linzmain said:
I am going to be duty manager in a luxury boutique hotel, at the moment I'm receptionist in a luxury country house hotel. So excited but soooo nervous too!

Well done! You'll def get into the 16s at next wi! Such a good feeling xx

I actually can't wait. Will be a major confidence boost. My oh doesn't support me as much as I would like.

Oooo that sounds really good hun! Well done. 10lb is totally achievable! Come to here when you feel like blowing it I always have the app logged in on my phone.

Xx

linzmain said:
Yeh I will, my mum comes down to visit at the weekend but iv told her were eating good and walking loads lol! I've started watching the biggest loser Australia and its totally spurred me on. People even bigger than me, struggling but managing to do hours of exercise, and having amazing losses. So when I'm getting tired at the gym this week and thinking of going home, I'm gonna keep them in mind.

That's not good about your oh, mines is supportive most of the time as he's trying to stick to it too, I'd find it really hard if he wasn't. Have you been measuring inches etc? I did when I rejoined but haven't done again in 5 weeks So will check them tomorrow x

I done my inches in the second week on my journal just have my inches from when I started!

He is supportive. Just little this he says without thinking. I said about going on hol sept next year and I can wear a bikini. He said he could do with a laugh! I have no confidence as it is and he just knocked me down again. I have a go at him and he said it was a joke but it really hurt me!

Thats good I can't afford the gym but have bought hula hoop ha! Could be interesting

Xx

Men just open their mouths before thinking, don't let it upset you.xxx Well done on losing another 2lbs you'll definately be in the 16s next week. Good luck with the hula hoop, i could never get one to stay up!!!

@ linz, congratulations on the new job and getting back on track.xxxx

I have been really good this week, no cheating and just been for a swim (52 lengths) and then did 1hr of zumba. Was losing the will to live after 45mins but i made it to the end of the class!!! I have tried a couple of filling and healthy days and really enjoyed them, i ate more healthily and when i pointed up what i had eaten (out of curiosity) i actually hadn't gone over my points (surprisingly).

nikki299 said:
Men just open their mouths before thinking, don't let it upset you.xxx Well done on losing another 2lbs you'll definately be in the 16s next week. Good luck with the hula hoop, i could never get one to stay up!!!

@ linz, congratulations on the new job and getting back on track.xxxx

I have been really good this week, no cheating and just been for a swim (52 lengths) and then did 1hr of zumba. Was losing the will to live after 45mins but i made it to the end of the class!!! I have tried a couple of filling and healthy days and really enjoyed them, i ate more healthily and when i pointed up what i had eaten (out of curiosity) i actually hadn't gone over my points (surprisingly).

Healthy and filling? Think I may ask my leader about this as we should have leaflet in the pack but I don't!

That's good. Is it like slimming world with it?

Well done on the exercise! Hoping for a loss Tuesday?

Yea I keep winding him up about what he said but he said it didn't mean to come out like that!

We were discussing honeymoon last night and thinking 4 nights in Kent so we can see castles (obsessed with Tudors!)

Xx

Yeah it's quite similar to sw but the ww bagels,wraps,petit pains and pittas are also "free" foods which i like. There is a list of the free foods on the website if u have access, and anything thats not free comes out of your 49 weeklies. I am doing another FH day today and have had mushroom and cheese omelette,beans and a toasted ww bagel for breakfast - 2pp for the cheese, and am having homemade lentil soup and 2 petit pains with egg for lunch all free. I am still keeping an eye on points though as i don't fully trust myself not to over eat as the eat till satisfied bit sometimes eludes me!!

I have switched my weigh day to a saturday so will hopefully get a loss but had a sneaky peek this morning and have sts so far :( Going to zumba again tonight and will have another swim tomorrow so will shift a lb or 2 with a bit of luck.

nikki299 said:
Yeah it's quite similar to sw but the ww bagels,wraps,petit pains and pittas are also "free" foods which i like. There is a list of the free foods on the website if u have access, and anything thats not free comes out of your 49 weeklies. I am doing another FH day today and have had mushroom and cheese omelette,beans and a toasted ww bagel for breakfast - 2pp for the cheese, and am having homemade lentil soup and 2 petit pains with egg for lunch all free. I am still keeping an eye on points though as i don't fully trust myself not to over eat as the eat till satisfied bit sometimes eludes me!!

I have switched my weigh day to a saturday so will hopefully get a loss but had a sneaky peek this morning and have sts so far :( Going to zumba again tonight and will have another swim tomorrow so will shift a lb or 2 with a bit of luck.

I will have to ask for the booklet for information or just look on web tonight!

I am sure you would lose tomorrow. Make sure your common and tell us!

I went out for dinner last night think I used all y weeklies well going to class it that I have! Going to do some hula hooping this weekend as friend swears by it haha.

Good luck :) xx

linzmain said:
Hi girls how are yous getting on?

Hiya.

I lost 3.5 last night so am officially in the 16s!!

How are you getting on?

Xx

How are you all doing?

I am dreading this weekend with food.

Hen night tonight then birthday party tomorrow. Going to wear pedometer to track my activities with dancing. I expect it too be not very lively hen tbh.

What are you all up to over the weekend?

Xx

I have been off track too. On track now but been ill since Thursday do hardly eaten a thing. Not healthy though ha!

My wedding dress is ordered and I need to lose 5 inches round my waist

Hi girls hope you are both well, i have been awol for about 4 weeks now!!! I started the hols with great intentions, i was doing 2 hours of excersize monday - friday and sticking to pp. I lost 5lbs the first week, sts the 2nd and sts the 3rd, so by the time i got to week 4 of the hols i was totally pissed off with the 2 sts and stopped going to the gym and swimming and stopped counting my points. Needlesss to say i put the 5lb back on plus another 4 :(

Anyway i went back to work almost 2 weeks ago got back on track and lost 5lbs last week,so hoping for another loss on tuesday.

@butterfly, what does your dress look like? You must be getting soo excited now,

nikki299 said:
Hi girls hope you are both well, i have been awol for about 4 weeks now!!! I started the hols with great intentions, i was doing 2 hours of excersize monday - friday and sticking to pp. I lost 5lbs the first week, sts the 2nd and sts the 3rd, so by the time i got to week 4 of the hols i was totally pissed off with the 2 sts and stopped going to the gym and swimming and stopped counting my points. Needlesss to say i put the 5lb back on plus another 4 :(

Anyway i went back to work almost 2 weeks ago got back on track and lost 5lbs last week,so hoping for another loss on tuesday.

@butterfly, what does your dress look like? You must be getting soo excited now,

Well done on getting
Back on track!! Im going to meeting tonight to see the damage of my 3 weeks off plan. I haven't over eaten though but need a kick!!

My dress..... I will upload a pic cxxxx

Without the shawl

Attachments

• image-1788438345.jpg
    image-1788438345.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 66
Thats a really beautiful dress, you are going to look amazing!!!

Good luck with the meeting tonight, i had another good week with a 5lb loss again, sooo pleased. The only thing i'm doing different is no wine and no takeaway on a friday :( but only 5 weeks till october hols so i need to be extra good or i won't fit in a plane seat!!! lol

Back