Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Dont talk to me about bars lovely!!!

Bag is gorgeous, glad its arrived and is the correct size. Talking of size, well done on this weeks loss, really well done, its all starting to pay off darling. x

I tried the spicy soupe for lunch. Didn't like that one either. Good job I brough a choc tetra too. Really want to try those slim and save meals x

I hate the spicy soup!! Only way I could stomach it was if I mixed in lots of black pepper, literally had to put it on every spoonful! The S&S meals are really nice, I just have one now and again if I feel I need something 'proper' rather than have a meal. They do samples aswell if you want to try them.

Dont talk to me about bars lovely!!!

Bag is gorgeous, glad its arrived and is the correct size. Talking of size, well done on this weeks loss, really well done, its all starting to pay off darling. x

Thanks sweety! I will have to put a notice up 'THIS POST MAY CONTAIN BARS' in the future :p
Just be thankful it wasn't real chocolate!

Why is it that whenever I am feeling happy and good about myself there is something that comes along and messes it up...
And most of the time its the one person I am suppose to be able to depend on yet all he has done recently is lie and let me down. Just feel like bursting into tears and he can never see why i am so upset or 'what the big deal is'.
I hate this.

oh baby. usually communication is the best way to resolve these things, but it's so hard to get the timing and the phrasing exactly right so that both parties feel ok and not picked on or attacked.

ultimately do you have real and equal respect for each other? because if you do, everything else can be resolved... but if either of you think the other is essentially unreasonable, or a bit thick, or not for the long term, or... it can be very hard to have that essential level of respect - and once respect has gone, a realtionship becpomes toxic.

my husband has qualities i don't much like (refuses to plan; very, very reluctant to talk about big stuff; the polar opposite of proactive), but i'm certain i have too - and none of his are fundamental enough to stop me respecting him, cos i know he's a smart, kind, reasonable adult who respects me too.

hugs, pickle. tough times.

Oh honey what's happened? Is this linking back to the men r to blame for most things comment earlier?! Lose2win/Mel put it best earlier when she explained powerfully how they do hurtful things and we can chose how much we let it effect us. But when people are just being nasty or inconsiderate it's unavoidable to get upset by that, but just think of why and whatever u do dont blame your lovely self x

Spangles your insight is remarkable! You really should write a book! The having respect, without which the relationship becomes toxic really struck a chord with me x

Spangles your insight is remarkable! You really should write a book! The having respect, without which the relationship becomes toxic really struck a chord with me x

lara, I've just been there, done that... a lot. I was 32 before i met the right man, but I met a significant amount of wrong ones before that. Nothing lost from a bad experience so long as you learn from it.

I'm glad you met the right one in the end :) imagine if you had settled for one of the past ones...

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Thanks, really appreciate your advice and concern. <3

We didn't really speak much all night until bed time and we talked about a few things, it was very hard to do because he just thinks I am attacking him all the time even though I never shout I just try to talk to him and he gets all defensive because he doesn't like what I'm saying.
He says he is going to try from now on though so we will see if anything changes.

Anyway its a new day and I'm trying to stay chipper!
Picked up the clothes I ordered from new look last night, didn't really like any of em so most of its going back. Got the size 16 dress though so hopefully fit into that in a few months time, tried it on anyway and it doesn't look that great but maybe after abit more weights shifted it will do.

Hey yes trying to stay positive is a wise move, and hey it sounds like despite him not wanting to listen to you he has.. Give him the chance to digest what you've told him in his own way and make the changes

Xxx

I'm forever returning online purchases! Never look quite the same at home but I do prefer trying them on in my own space than in a shop x

It's an issue that we have had all the time we have been together, I keep saying one more chance and now he does seem to want to make an effort so I am hoping this will be the last time it ever comes up.

Yeah I'm the same, hate trying things on in shops would much rather do it all online. Bought a roll neck jumper that looked really nice online but was revolting when I opened the package! Didn't look nice on and was the colour of mustard, yuck.
Shame primark don't sell online though, would save the trauma everytime I go in there for a pair of leggings!

Krissykat said:
It's an issue that we have had all the time we have been together, I keep saying one more chance and now he does seem to want to make an effort so I am hoping this will be the last time it ever comes up.

Yeah I'm the same, hate trying things on in shops would much rather do it all online. Bought a roll neck jumper that looked really nice online but was revolting when I opened the package! Didn't look nice on and was the colour of mustard, yuck.
Shame primark don't sell online though, would save the trauma everytime I go in there for a pair of leggings!

Haha yea primark just cut costs as much as possible I guess! Hate going in there though.

Really hope it works this time with the BF issue - really is frustrating and draining having the same argument again n again! X

Haha yea primark just cut costs as much as possible I guess! Hate going in there though.

Really hope it works this time with the BF issue - really is frustrating and draining having the same argument again n again! X

Yeah it is for both of us! Fingers crossed this is the time it clicks. There won't be any more chances.

Keep talking about marriage etc but I don't want to go ahead with any of that until we sort this out. 2 of his fiends are getting married this year and they keep asking have u proposed yet etc etc so that's putting it off more than anything else!

Marriage talk scares me lol i like that it's easy to leave an unhappy relationship but would have to be 1000% sure if it was marriage! But maybe he is the one just sort these issues first :)

I think it would be nice! Marriage doesn't scare me but the proposal does, and the wedding, the being married part is ok lol. Wouldn't want a really embarrassing proposal with loads of people, and I wouldn't want him to be drunk when he did it! When we have argued when hes been drunk before hes said things like 'I was gunna propose to you tonight but you got like this!' to try and upset me but it doesnt work, I just tell him hes a prat and doesn't even have a ring!

Rambling now its all coming out LOL

Lol at the I was gonna propose to you tonight but.. !!!

Back