Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Its a black & white rockabilly style flare dress from ebay ;)
I'll post a link if I can find it again ha
I read a success story on the CD website about a girl that was on take me out and went from a size 22 before she went on there to a 12 I think, was really cool because I used to watch the show and had no idea!

Typical now I've put my order through! Tsk lol
oh with paddy :) likey no lightly I adore that program lol I love your outfit can't believe 2012 is around the corner already.

Oh good old eBay.... You will look stunning in your dress my cottage pie and chilli are here.. whoop whoop lol

Last edited:
Aww such a cutie xxx

Good morning hope you have a lovely evening.. and will catch you in 2012. xx:D

Thanks for all the lovely comments you've made my day :D

Have a wonderful evening! And a fantastic new year you look beautiful with a capital B :). X

Absolutely - check out those puppies! ;)

I think you are doing really well!

Happy new year hon :) did you have a good night ? X

Yeah it was great, everyone really enjoyed themselves, I'll post some piccys of the decorations later :)
I took yesterday off aswell as it was a family members birthday so we all went over there for dinner & drinks.

Back on SS 100% today, next goal is to get into the 15's!

Glad it all went well :) you will be in the 15s in no time

You should plan a little reward once u get there? X

Hopefully! I'm expecting to have gained abit this week, debating putting off my CD meeting till next week haha. Not just because I think I will have gained but I have so many packs left cos I been mixing in Slim & save pouches but don't wanna tell her :/.

My treat will be this dress : eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
Which I wanna wear to my lil brothers 18th birthday party in Feb

then in the 13-14s I'm thinking of going back to blonde!

Hopefully! I'm expecting to have gained abit this week, debating putting off my CD meeting till next week haha. Not just because I think I will have gained but I have so many packs left cos I been mixing in Slim & save pouches but don't wanna tell her :/.

My treat will be this dress : eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
Which I wanna wear to my lil brothers 18th birthday party in Feb

then in the 13-14s I'm thinking of going back to blonde!
I would if u have enough for a week.. use what u have then u the cd money to buy your dress? x

I like the way you think Danii! Now I just have to think of an excuse *rubs chin*

I might just tell her I'm sick lol.

Feeling really down today, don't really know why exactly. Had a row with the BF last night and didn't get much sleep. Confused about everything and generally unhappy at the moment.

Aww what's happened? Think about why you feel like this n write down some things that might make 2012 a happy year :)

How long have you been together? Is he supportive of CD?

X

Oh and by the way with my CdC I made up a lie that my friend did the diet n gave me loads of packs which explained why I missed a week and didn't need many. She asked too many questions about the friend it became quite funny cos I just kept lying!!! And she was like why did she have 3 weeks worth left!!

Lol awkward! My ladies quite forgetful so I might be able to scrape past with that.
What I think I may do is say I had 3 days off (I had 2 days off) so I don't need as many, plus I bought extra my first week of SS because she told me to have 4 packs a day instead of dinner. Better off facing the music and seeing what damage I've done in my 2 days off I suppose :/. I'll just get some different flavours and more chicken soup to make popadoms, I have one or 2 small ones with slim & save chilli and its gorgeous!

Oh we just argued about silly things then I brought up loads of stuff that's been bothering me, from ages ago aswell but nothing he said would make me feel any better about it at all. I can't seem to let it go. We've been together 2 and a half years, he's very supportive of CD even though he doesn't when I don't eat anything at all. He isn't worried about my size at all, it doesn't bother him how big or small I am so he says.

Back