Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the mushroomy goodness!

I have to say I have found all of the soups ok. My faves so far are the vegetable and the chilli, because they are both spicy. It satisfies the part of my brain craving curry haha.

Even when I think "oh I wish I didn't have leek and potato tonight" I always enjoy it because I know...this is it!!

Haha. Really craving a hot drink tonight though, and don't have any packs left - and dont want to drink tea or coffee!

BOO!

*drinks more water*

You could have a hot cup of....water?! lol!

I like the potato & leek ones the best but my work don't like me having them because they stink apparently. Might have one tomorrow mwahaha. I really like the smell of the chilli but not the taste unfortunately :(. I see you have a piccy now Beth, very pretty!

Not been on minimins for about 3 hours, getting withdrawals!
Since I have been home I have had a peppermint tea and hardly drank any water at all! Thankfully I done nearly 2 litres at work so I don't have much more to drink, I struggle so much at home!

Still have one pack left and a half so might make whats left of the mushroom soup into crisps now rather than throw it out. Then a shake before bed.. thinking of a hot choc shake?
Anyone tried that? Is it like proper hot chocolate?

I like the potato & leek ones the best but my work don't like me having them because they stink apparently. Might have one tomorrow mwahaha. I really like the smell of the chilli but not the taste unfortunately :(. I see you have a piccy now Beth, very pretty!

Not been on minimins for about 3 hours, getting withdrawals!
Since I have been home I have had a peppermint tea and hardly drank any water at all! Thankfully I done nearly 2 litres at work so I don't have much more to drink, I struggle so much at home!

Still have one pack left and a half so might make whats left of the mushroom soup into crisps now rather than throw it out. Then a shake before bed.. thinking of a hot choc shake?
Anyone tried that? Is it like proper hot chocolate?

i am too nervous to try the plain choc one hot (i ADORE the mint choc one warm!) so if you do have that let me know what its like!!!

I did it, it wasn't too bad with lots of sweetner but not that nice tbh... plus I always find that when I mix the shakes hot I always end up with lumps that put me off. Shame :(

The mushroom crisp was VIIIIILE, never going near that soup again. That's 2 packs wasted today ooowwww

hehe i had leek and potato tonight :) stinkles but very yum.

i dont like chocolate which has limited me on this diet slightly!! ;) but i have bought a choc orange and choc mint shake to have warm...and i agree they can only be warm not hot because the powder just lumpifies otherwise!!

aww thanks for noticing my piccy. that was just after i came back from my year in america so the hair was lighter and the skin was more tanned! damn you british weather!!

xxxx

Gotta love the leek & potato!

I don't tend to have the choc shakes much except the tetras which are yummy!
I did have a chocolate truffa bar from S&S after i threw the shake away so I've had 2 1/2 packs today but not too bothered to buy more!

Oh I miss america! Went NY for my 21st, went in late september/august though so we had mental weather, super hot one day and torrential rain the next! Look forward to going back there one day when I'm slim & fit, it was so tiring walking around so much!
Florida is next on the list, universal studios & disney world when I'm down to 10 stone :)

Florida is next on the list, universal studios & disney world when I'm down to 10 stone :)

this is my exact goal. most specifically the universal studios and 10 stone part...

i've never been to the US before so feel like maybe i shouldn't make my first trip a theme park trip but i am DYING to go to universal studios!!

one day, one day, we shall both get there!!! :D

this is my exact goal. most specifically the universal studios and 10 stone part...

i've never been to the US before so feel like maybe i shouldn't make my first trip a theme park trip but i am DYING to go to universal studios!!

one day, one day, we shall both get there!!! :D

Oh definitely! First time I went was NY but it was very tiring, don't want to waste a second next time and have the energy to be up all night too! LOVE America

Well a big red spot has taken residence on my face this morning, I'm due any day now and my weigh in with measurements is tomorrow! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

But looking back my biggest loss 5.5lbs was when I was on my period so maybe...

I don't feel like I've lost anything though, if anything my belly feels bigger. Hormones or paranoia?!

Krissykat said:
Well a big red spot has taken residence on my face this morning, I'm due any day now and my weigh in with measurements is tomorrow! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

But looking back my biggest loss 5.5lbs was when I was on my period so maybe...

I don't feel like I've lost anything though, if anything my belly feels bigger. Hormones or paranoia?!

Paranoia for sure! You'll have lost so keep calm, grab the freederm and drink lots of water lol! Xx

Paranoia for sure! You'll have lost so keep calm, grab the freederm and drink lots of water lol! Xx

I hope so! I always get anxious near my W.I day, really excited for it until its near then I get worried lol. But I ave been completely 100% so it must be good...

Just had half a stinky leek & potato soup. Will have another half about 1-2ish.

Dunno if anyone else notices but I get alot of saliva on this diet...

Oh and a litre done :)

Krissykat said:
I hope so! I always get anxious near my W.I day, really excited for it until its near then I get worried lol. But I ave been completely 100% so it must be good...

Just had half a stinky leek & potato soup. Will have another half about 1-2ish.

Dunno if anyone else notices but I get alot of saliva on this diet...

Oh and a litre done :)

No saliva I get opposite - really dry mouth! And I'm all hot n sweat smells different like ketones r in it they prob are!! No spray on me tho aghhh

The fats trying to escape anyway it can ;)

Had a naff day. Only now just having a shake all I've had all day is half a soup!

Done nearly 2 litres of water now so might be able to manage that before bed. Got a killer back n neck ache thou :(

Krissykat said:
I did it, it wasn't too bad with lots of sweetner but not that nice tbh... plus I always find that when I mix the shakes hot I always end up with lumps that put me off. Shame :(

The mushroom crisp was VIIIIILE, never going near that soup again. That's 2 packs wasted today ooowwww

I always have (only have) my chocolate shakes hot! I think they are nice :) but not a patch on choc mint! I have banana shKe for tomorrow morning which is a total anomaly for me - but I think it will be ok with ice ( one hopes) I remember I liked then at one point but perhaps I did them to death, as I tend to!

i did the same thing, got loads of banana then made myself sick of it lol. Back into em now though so its all good!

having my second shake - toffee and walnut really nice!

Might try the hot shake again with warm water, I always use it straight from the kettle so maybe that why. Work uses a tea urn so that might be cool enough as it just stays warm... hmmm will experiment tomorrow x

Srtuggled to get the whole thing down. Mega bloated now and very uncomfortable. Back and neck really aching too

Back