Weight loss Diary & General musings...

lovely. adore the shoes!

They're painful but pretty!
One day I will be able to walk in heels pain free *shakes fist*

You look lovely :))

Oooh hot mamma! Loving your hair colour and deffo the shoes!!!! I can't wat to be able to wear heels as well without having to take them off after an hour!!!! I have so many shoes that I can't get my feet in yet as they got bigger when I got bigger lol

You look so lovely! I really like the shoes and your hair colour looks fantastic! x

Thank you!

Oh something important happened yesterday I forgot to mention...
I went on the chat on slim & save to ask some questions about the wafers and I was speaking to Rob... He asked how I was getting on and we were chatting for awhile. He said if I sent him before and after photos along with a little story he would refund everything I spent with them!
Which wouldn't be a massive amount because I mix it in with cambridge (didn't mention that though!) but it was pretty cool :)

How fab is that, bloody good insentive to keep going!! Just think the money u get back can be used for a new wardrobe lol

Definitely although I wont spend that much on there because I still do Cambridge haha
But anything is better than nothing... although he may wonder how I lost so much weight only doing a couple of orders lol

I've been wondering about how people mix with slim and save, can you only mix some product or is it pretty much the same? only one bar or the slim and save meals a day plus your shakes and soups?

I just use them as I do my cambridge products, I only usually have one a day as a treat though. I'm not sure if they contain all the vitamins that the cambridge products do thats the only thing

Yeah, I was just considering ordering some when I'm further in, the meals and bars sound great! might be a nice thing to use just to mix it up a bit, your photos of the chili looked so nice!

I'd tell him you said that but hes heads big enough as it is lol!
I got my monsoon dress today, tried it on, just about fit but I really don't like it :(
Might try ebaying it before I send it back cos its was £99!

Would have to say both actually! lol

Well tonights the night we are eating out for my brothers birthday!
We're going to harvester so it should be easy enough to stick to the 810, original plan was to get the grilled chicken breast and add my own salad. Debating adding the kicking garlic sauce which is 190cals its not very cambridge friendly but its atkins friendly so it won't knock me out of ketosis.
Even debated having 2 chicken breasts lol, talked myself out of that one very quickly though as I have weigh in tomorrow. Hoping for a better result this week, think I need it to stay away from food!

Krissykat said:
Well tonights the night we are eating out for my brothers birthday!
We're going to harvester so it should be easy enough to stick to the 810, original plan was to get the grilled chicken breast and add my own salad. Debating adding the kicking garlic sauce which is 190cals its not very cambridge friendly but its atkins friendly so it won't knock me out of ketosis.
Even debated having 2 chicken breasts lol, talked myself out of that one very quickly though as I have weigh in tomorrow. Hoping for a better result this week, think I need it to stay away from food!

Oooooh krissy looks like loads of us had a wobbly weekend! You look wicked in that dress you cam really see your simmer! Well done!

Hope you enjoy your meal tonight - you'll prolly find you couldn't manage 2 chicken breasts in any case! :)

Bet I could LOL

Had a bit of a turning point today though and want to get back on to SS, don't want anymore food after today x

i went to harvester on saturday. had simply chicken. substituted potato for mushroom,and substituted pea for lettuce,cucumber and green pepper. :) sauce would have been lovely tho!!!

Back