Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Thats amazing :) xx

Awww that's fab love it!!!

Hehe thank you ^_^
I enjoyed making it too.

B/F Said to me about going to see the woman in black at the cinema sometime next week and I pretended I never heard of it cos I bought us tickets to see it this Saturday at the Theatre! Mwahaha.... Looks like he should be pleased with it though :)

Haha gd plan!!! I am off to see it on Thursday, think I am mad its supposed to be creepy film!!!!

Yeah I've heard good things about the show so looking forward to it, makes a change from all the musical shows we usually see lol.
And if its good we could go cinema to see the movie aswell lol.

I didn't even realise there was a theatre show lol can imagine the cinema is worse cos of all the music and stuff!!

Yeah its been running for ages apparently, only just heard of it because of the film. Meant to be REALLY scary, I hope so :)

Lol I used to love scary films and stuff but a bit of a wimp since having my son so I will prob be having nightmears lol

My younger brother went to see Woman in Black in the Cinema last week and he cannot believe it's only a 12A! while something like Sweeney Todd is an 18 and this was far scarier, he said it was really good though.

I'm halfway through the book :) its just getting to the good bit now.. Going to the cinema tomorrow to see it

he was mildly impressed. wish i hadn't bothered now actually as all he got me was a last minute teddy with a card and the promise of a night out at the theatre. which i know won't happen as he promised to take me to see wicked as a bday pressie for 2 years so i ended up buying myself the tickets...

Oh dear I sense the disappointed tone! Well he tried! Just hes not as brilliant as u clearly hehe xxx

was quite upset and still am really, it goes abit deeper than i can write on here but basically he borrowed alto of money behind my back and when i found out he said he had used it to buy somethin

..stupid phone

for me but he hasn't obviously. not that it would made the borrowing any better tbh .
came home late last night and got a text on his phone that was apparently spam then a call soon after that was also spam supposedly...

Ooh hun I hope you are ok!!!! Men are bloody useless sometimes big hugs xxx

oh well that all sounds like utter rubbish - and not the V day you'd want at all. :(

how does he explain the fact that he clearly hasn't bought you this thing?

Back