Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Haha yeah its fantastic, not exactly the things I would write about on facebook! ;)
Before I started CD I done one week on the chemical diet which I'm convinced messed my system up, was majorly constipated on that aswell and atkins. This is the most regular I've ever been on diets, or ever possibly! If I have a lay in and sleep past my 'time slot' then I probably won't go all day. Though I have been drinking alot of peppermint tea which I find REALLY helps get things shifting.

Only half a litre to go until I reach my 2.25 then I will drink more at home tonight too, aww so many benefits of having my loo back hehe

Went shopping today and actually bought some stuff I liked, yay!
Got a size 14 dress, size S cardi both on sale for £7 each, woop! And Gorgeous purple suade ankle boot heels on sale for £10, didn't know til i got to the til though so yay!
Tried a size 10 cardi on and it FIT!!!! was a baggy style but hey it fits so sod it lol.
Got loadsa flower hair clips too, planning to wear those everyday from now on as they look really nice on me, least I think ;)
Here's some pics of the dress and me!

Hey Krissykat. What weight did you start at and how long did it take you to get to where you currently are :)

Hey Krissykat. What weight did you start at and how long did it take you to get to where you currently are :)

Hi Eleda, I started at 18stone 2lbs on 11th Novemeber, I'm now 13stone 6lbs and I've had a few breaks along the way!

Yayy I went for my 1st shopping trip the other day since I started cd didn't buy was just looking and trying but deffinatley needed a size smaller :D

Feels great when you try that size down and it fits! Best feeling ever :)

Ooh what a fab shopping spree hun u must feel great, had a sneak at some pics u look stunning! Where were the boots from?

Ur brill hunn lv reading ur diary when I've had a tough day of it xx
Thanks hun :)

Boots are from dorothy perkins, can't see in the pic but they are purple suede <3

Krissykat said:
Hi Eleda, I started at 18stone 2lbs on 11th Novemeber, I'm now 13stone 6lbs and I've had a few breaks along the way!

That's amazing and also inspiring. Are you strictly SS?
I started on Monday. I find it easy when I'm at work, but today has been a nightmare. You don't realise how much you plan your life around food! I've switched to SS+ as really wanted some bite

Ive started at 15,9 and want to get to 12 (maybe 11) and hope to do it by end of June
Do you think it's doable?

Krissykat said:
Thanks hun :)

Boots are from dorothy perkins, can't see in the pic but they are purple suede <3

Love em will have to have a look love anything purple!!!

Krissykat said:

I didn't know we started at the same weight but I'm 5ft 7.5 how tall are you??

Loving the dress stick with it hun xxx

Hey KrissyKat - cute dress and great boots! You look adorable!

My my lovely, look at you in your new frock! The smile gives away how proud and happy you are. Its lovely to see. Well done.

I'm back and looking at you for my inspiration to get the next lump of lard off!

How are the wedding plans? xx

I didn't know we started at the same weight but I'm 5ft 7.5 how tall are you??

Loving the dress stick with it hun xxx

I'm only 5'2 , just about lol.

That's amazing and also inspiring. Are you strictly SS?
I started on Monday. I find it easy when I'm at work, but today has been a nightmare. You don't realise how much you plan your life around food! I've switched to SS+ as really wanted some bite

Ive started at 15,9 and want to get to 12 (maybe 11) and hope to do it by end of June
Do you think it's doable?

I've been a mix of SS and SS+ with a few breaks along the way. It will work out to roughly a stone a month, maybe a little more with your first week loss so you could loss upwards of 3 stone by then if you started beginning of april. Good luck!

Loving the pics hon - you look ay-may-zing! Love the dress and the flowers are gorgeous I must dig mine out. How cute is your cat though? Proper fluff ball!
Aww thanks he is a cutie!

My my lovely, look at you in your new frock! The smile gives away how proud and happy you are. Its lovely to see. Well done.

I'm back and looking at you for my inspiration to get the next lump of lard off!

How are the wedding plans? xx

Thanks hunni! You'll get there before you know it :)

Wedding plans aren't really moving much at the mo, we were going to do save the date cards over the bank hols but fiancé didn't get them printed cos he was off work all week, done his side in go-karting on a stag do! Silly. Really don't know what else to do at the mo its so far away lol.

Thank you Kira!

Well I lost another 4.25lbs last night!!!

Making my loss just over 5 STONE!

*HAPPY DANCE*

Back